I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1laHNxqG4qo
vocaroo.com/i/s0wnEfmpkiC7
vocaroo.com/i/s03zLZZFSXYC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISEMAN

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Rupert Humphreys

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by 27 other countries. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be an independent country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined £350 million a week being transported to Brussels and it grew yet more. I imagined unelected EU bureaucrats deciding British fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Rupert Humphreys. I am British-European; I am a cuckold.

Don't forget: you're here forever.

AND GOT SO FAR

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>hey scotlan u wan independence
>no
>hey uk u wan independence
>no

NEVER CONQUERED
E
V
E
R

Allah save the queen

To be fair, the EU had nothing to do with (most of) this

Exactly

vocaroo.com/i/s1laHNxqG4qo

AND GOT SOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Mfw this voice is not new to me.

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Nigel Smith. A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask? I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain. I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English sterling being converted into the Euro and it grew yet more. I imagined German politicians deciding English fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had. I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg. Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day. My name is Nigel Smith . I am English; I am a cuckold.

vocaroo.com/i/s0wnEfmpkiC7

I could literally kill myself after listening to that fucking terrible voice for too long

vocaroo.com/i/s03zLZZFSXYC

>editing an /eire/ pasta

for shame

Notice me

Nevermind, my brain confused your voice with Emerald's one.

The UK has the worst kind of muslims. Pakis.

At least Turks look white and don't wear arab clothing.

D U R H A M
U
R
H
A
M

What ?

That's Durham? Explain me this then, why are the accents between Edinburgh and Durham so mild and nearly southern, while the rest of north England and Scotland swaps didn't for dinnae and just generally talks like Braveheart?

So you didn't get out of the EU? What about the torrential rainfall that clogged up traffic infrastructure today?

It's not. I was referring to Durham university, because he sounds like your typical compsci undergrad.

post original please

>How do you want that independence, UK?
>Just Scotland my shit up

I have a pal at Durham University. He's a postgrad student of English Renaissance Drama.

#voteremain

To answer your original question, the reason why the accent in larger major cities up north is much milder than in the countryside, is that they are more cosmopolitan and people will tend to come from all over the country to work there.

>At least Turks look white

the Western ones sort of do

i've met white turkish girls

Not all Turkish girls look like Anzu (unfortunately)

God that accent

They don't even though - someone from Newcastle or Liverpool is distinctive. Only the other cities have weak accents

Yeah, it's a broad generalisation, but still applies to Edinburgh.