vocaroo.com/i/s1yvuMrqK9EW
vocaroo.com/i/s1hwEYzKKgPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1AIta1bZRkg
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIpHRwrzVE
vocaroo.com/i/s1j8C14EpEIB
vocaroo.com/i/s1UAf4M8NHnt
vocaroo.com/i/s0C0fK4P4DSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't you make a /luso+éire/ edition?
Faggot

Esse fio agora é luso.

Fale somente PORTUGUÊS ou INGLES

Calm down daddy, now get ready for some crazy shit ;))))

PORTUGUÊS.
Só se fala português nessa porra.

Isso.

Shit foreign phoneposter garbage. Sage it and come to

Huehuehue where da irish wymin at

we arent active enough for thread wars retard

nah

Vamos para lá também

/luso/phones welcome
just pretend it says /luso/ in the subject

Where do I get my QUADS?

Here or the other one?

Are you Irish?

yes

His mother is american and his father is swiss. Dunno why he claims to be irish

>mother is american
?????
she's only been here 3 years like me

Irishmen dont lose their accent. You didnt have one to begin with. You sound like a German that has lived in the US for 10 years.

Conclusion: You are not of Irish blood.

i do have an accent though. you're just memeing because you spend too much time on /brit/

hey muh heritage

rate my family tree

Of course you do. You sound like a German.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Nice, a true American. Hello Friend.

maybe a small bit, but its clear straight away that i'm irish when you hear me
we have this discussion every day and no one agrees with you

We're all real Americans on the inside. Even you can be an American too.

I honestly think people just bullshit those family trees with flags of countries they think are """""cool"""""

Liar

I want to be an American that lives in Wyoming.

How much do you want it? You can do it, the only thing stopping you is your own apprehension to follow your dreams.

no, a large amount of americans have lots of recent foreign ancestry
you'd really be surprised.
are you southern? that would explain it
also listen to this and tell your man i am not american
montana is the best state

immigrating to america is hard
only reason im here is cos my mam married a citizen

You sound like a depressed german with no sense of humour, Hans.

I live in Western Washington. Both of my parents are from the east coast. Dad's family from New York and I think my mom's family is from Iowa and the surrounding area.

Also Washington is literally the best state in the entire union and likely the best place on earth.

Your accent is too nasal to be Irish, but too well-rounded to be American. Your 'S's whistle too much to be anything other than Germanic. It's an interesting accent to be fair, you sound like one of my friends.

>im here is cos my mam married a citizen

sorry lad I apologise for my earlier behaviour. parents remarrying is a real cunt

fuck off
hmm, interesting
southerners have a tendency not to know their ancestry cos theyve been here since before the war of independence
it's fine la, i'm a big boy.
ive always been a bit nasal. dunno why. did not know my s's were different though. very insightful

>not know their ancestry
If you ask an englishman where they're from, they'll not say "hehe i'm danish, norman, angle, saxon, roman, pictish, french and castillan".

After hundreds of years, the Danes who invaded and colonized England stopped being Danish and started being English.

After hundreds of years and any ties I have to Europe being ablated, I'm American.

Also rate my accent
vocaroo.com/i/s1hwEYzKKgPk

vocaroo.com/i/s1AIta1bZRkg

When you speak quickly the whistling of your S's is evident, your relationship with the hard 'th' diphthong is interesting too - both German and Irish speakers - or at least those with those accents - have trouble pronouncing a hard 'th' as in 'thin' , 'thing' 'thick'. It mostly comes out as 'tin' 'ting' and 'tick' in an Irish accent, and 'sin' (with a hard 's', pronounced quickly) 'sing' and 'sick' in a German speaker's accent.
I see more of the former in your accent, but I could certainly sense the latter in other parts (pronunciation of 'r' etc.).

t. Linguist

SOMEBODY FUCK ME
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIpHRwrzVE

What do irish people think of Brexit?

I hope Brexit wins

not irish but I hope Brexit wins

What do you think of Northern Ireland?

I dont want any smelly dirty micks replying to me anyway

I shared my views in another thread earlier - I really want it to happen, because there is a chance the Celtic lands could be independent again if Britain leaves. The EU might even collapse, and that would get me rock-hard. Ireland would be so much better as a whole, sovereign and independent state, with no EU ties, only free trade with Europe. Also, less chance of a European Caliphate developing.

I don't care for Norn Iron. An economic nightmare if reunification were to happen (Which it wont.)

i can prbounce the th (both of them) but i refuse to.
vocaroo.com/i/s1j8C14EpEIB
same but irish people are generally pro-EU
you sound like almost exactly like the locals trying to impersonate my accent
>sour grapes
rightful clay but filles with retards

>I shared my views in another thread earlier - I really want it to happen, because there is a chance the Celtic lands could be independent again if Britain leaves. The EU might even collapse, and that would get me rock-hard. Ireland would be so much better as a whole, sovereign and independent state, with no EU ties, only free trade with Europe. Also, less chance of a European Caliphate developing.

Oh shit, guys, did I just get roasted?????
What do I do???

be an independent natio-

oh wait

oh shit

Excuse me for going all 'OOH a rare specimen in the wild!' but your accent is really interesting.
You sometimes end sentences with a germanic schwa sound e.g. at 12 seconds in your recording when you say 'it'. But then, you'll say something in a uniquely Irish way, and my brain struggles to picture the way your mouth is moving to pronounce all these weird sounds at once.
Pretty lit.

Where is he???

with that weight at that age, probably a nursing home.

here's me singing "follow me up to carlow"
vocaroo.com/i/s1UAf4M8NHnt
don't be sorry, makes me happy that i have an interesting accent
did not know i used hard to pronounce sounds regularly. i thought only "hard" sounds i knew were the hard r, the ch, german ö and ü
vocaroo.com/i/s0C0fK4P4DSI

I see even more now! You have the uniquely Irish ch-trch dichotomy - you could, for instance, pronounce the word 'chat' with a hard 'ch' in 'chin', 'cheek' etc.
But, you pronounced the word 'children' in your recording, as something like '(tr)children' (quite hard to explain without IPA). You started to pronounce it as a 'tr' (train, truck, track), then pronounced a hard 'ch' into the bargain.
Fascinating, continue.

(evidence of this at 32 seconds on your recording of the song)

how do you know all this stuff
you study it or something

I'm a linguist, this shit's my job yo.

cool, didnt know we had a linguist here
how do you make money off it

watching ducktales
only seen it in german when i was young, did not know scrooge mcduck was scottish

I interpret sometimes, but only privately over skype and things like that (I speak around 6 languages with varying proficiency, hoping to bump that up to around 8 this summer). Apart from that I translate documents, and I lecture on linguistics. I'm writing a novel right now, so I'm hoping I can get it published with the ties I have.
It doesn't pay a huge amount, but the pay isn't awful overall. I love languages and the way they work, so this is my dream job.

6 languages? I call bullshit, what languages?
>inb4 esperanto

Including English it's 6.
Russian, Irish, English, Hochdeutsch, Hebrew, Farsi.
It's not that hard to learn languages, it just requires effort.
A healthy timespan helps too.

>Irish
so really just 5 then

What a good meme, you're from Dublin I suspect.

jackeen scum detected

Is as BÁC domsa, togadh 's rugadh mé. Tá Gaeilge agam, ná héist leis. Tá 6 teangacha agatsa.

>irish isn't a language
>dubliners aren't irish

Both my memes

Isn't meme claiming my meme?
Meme thief spotted, filthy meme-knacker.

>dubliners aren't irish
not a meme

no i invented both mems

Yank, I'm more Irish than you.

jackeens aren't irish
it's just how it is

Fraid not grasshopper, I also invented you, you only exist in my mind

>d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dooblin /;-;\
more people are figuratively capable of speaking irish in dublin than the rest of the country combined

>mem
literally my gimmick you gimmick scrounger

Ní bacaim leis na leaids sin, tá siad fiú ach míshásta lena shaoil féin. Tá brionglóid agam don todhcaí - go mbeidh Gaeilge an teanga is úsáidte in Éireann, agus go mbeidh an cultúir Ceilteach ar ais againn...
Ach ceapaim gur brionglóid mí-aibí é.

>>>>>>>>>>>>capable
I propose an experiment.
Have a conversation with 10 Dubliners in Irish.
Random test subjects.
You have 20 tries.

thanks for admitting youre not irish pal :')

Thanks for admiting your illiteracy, friend.

your proposed experiment has no academic value as it does not conform to accepted empirical methods

i suggest you familiarize yourself with them before suggesting something so silly again :-)

>go mbeidh Gaeilge an teanga is úsáidte in Éireann
Domhan na samhlaíochta, a chara.

Since we weren't discussing in an academic context, merely in a so-called 'banter format', your comment on my rebuttal singles you out as a gullible receiver of immigrant cock, friend :^D

you're from tallaght so you're a jackeen despite how much you object to the contrary

>receiver of immigrant cock
if we're discussing this in a "banter context" i suggest you familiarize yourself with them too

im not from tallaght

Is this a meme?
Like, the "I'm a big boy, don't need no recommendations :^) Facts? Pfff...".
Seems like fun, I wish I could try it.

yes you are

Samefag?

no i'm not

Wtf are you even on about you clown?

Samefag.
Answer me.

yes you are you delusional spastic

Okay, no replies.
We now know the asshole of the thread.
Fuck you, other Irish user.