Quebec will NEVER be independent

Quebec will NEVER be independent

Why not?
Isn't everyone would by happy?

Canada Day?

Most Quebecers don't even support independence because they wouldn't be able to fund their social programs. Canada already gives them billions of dollars a year and they still can't fix their roads and have the longest hospital wait times in the western world.

Canada will NEVER be a real country

Canada is a real country, you motherfucker.

Why are all the most boring threads started by Canadians?

Québec must be highly corrupt then amirite

Damn Latin blood

Well, make it fun, besides of complaining.

Anonyme, stp

>latin blood
>

>muh germanic

Where's your light hair then?

dude, sarcasm.

Not only you meds have shitskin/shithair/shiteyes

we're not germanic bru, we're latin.
Beside your map, my mum and sister are actually... blonds.
My father and I aren't tho.
How do you explain that?

post yfw quebec-fucking-shits ask for independence

Quebec actually does have a bad corruption problem

Is Canada independent? Dont you guys suck the queen cock or some shit like that? Any way FREE OUR LATIN BROTHERS!

Remember frogs YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

shouldn't you be sucking monkey dick in your favelas?

FOUR FUCKING FLEURS-DE-LYS!

Ethnically, nope.

Women are lighter than men. Sexual selection stuff. Light features are perceived as feminine and dark features as masculine. My sister is a ginger with blue eyes I have dark brown hair and green eyes.

No one is ethnically Latin except people from a small area of Lazio. It's a language group for the most part.

True, but what an heritage.

Then don't say "muh latin blood".

Goddamn it, have some manners ffs he made a genuine question

Italian heritage is Syrian/African with some Germanic slave masters sprinkled in. They have no relations to Etruscans, Romans, and Sabines. You know a civilization is dead when it's just a "language." For "Byzantines" it wasn't even language.

Because the only federalist quebecois is corrupt.Fortunately, we're less corrupt than B.C
Okay.Only if we have more autonomy

>Fortunately, we're less corrupt than B.C
>implying that's anything to be proud of

Reminder that all anglos who oppose Quebec separatism are multiculturalist shills. Equalization payments that we receive are in return to being suckered in to a Constitution that we did not sign. There will always be a strong nationalist base in Quebec that is fundamentally opposed to the insipid racial mosaic that Ottawa proposes.

>insipid racial mosaic that Ottawa proposes.

But it's always been crazy Quebecois liberals who've flooded the country with non-whites? Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Chretien, Paul martin, Mulroney etc. I mean, P.E.T was the one who opened the floodgates and was literally being cuckolded by the rolling stones.

>Trudeau
>paul martin
>mulroney
>quebecois
Come on. I was talking about Ottawa. They could elect a chinese man to office, wouldn't mean that china is behind it. ROC keeps electing these dumbasses time after time. They need to take a look at themselves first.

>>Trudeau
>>paul martin
>>mulroney

>>quebecois

Yes and they were fiercely proud of it.

nhl draft coming up who will the leafs take boys??

this is a bad draft year for young leafs. only 1 leaf is projected in the top 5 and 2 in the top 10.

yeah but taranna has the numba 1 pick the question is will they fall for the finnish MEEM

I concede for Trudeau. But really? Paul Martin was born in ontario to a franco-ontarian father. Mulroney is Irish-canadian. Fiercely proud quebecers do not join the liberal party of canada. Trudeau actively derided Quebec nationalism and the very idea that it should exist, not to mention installing marshal law. When the liberal party elects a frenchie, it is a calculated move by the political elite to pander to Quebec and placate us into thinking that we are represented at the highest level.

feel bad for whoever's career is going to end tomorrow.