Why are Greeks so racist?

why are Greeks so racist?

what the fuck is wrong with Greece?

youtube.com/watch?v=NMOnuD0SQJs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM
youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8&list=PLFgyT-WnheqDhahiorGmPsNY5Nv9FSGFy&index=68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what the fuck is right with Greece?
ftfy f a m
based greece making europe great again

>what the fuck is wrong with Greece

A hint: Video name provides the answer.

Why can't more refugees look like the girl on the left?

there is nothing wrong with racism.
racism is what those shitskin filthy-ape skulled niggers deserve.

>I like Greece but greek don't like foreigners

Then gtfo if they don't want your presence

she looks like a video game character

Greece has become more racist lately

its sad to see :-(

Interesting video from another reality.

Greexe is already pretty fucked without having to worry about taking care of refugees.

These guys should to a more prosperous country 2bh

>Greece
>not full of "we wuz geek" turks

i thought it was the other way around

>Modern Greeks
>Not a Turkish-molded mixture of Albanians, Slavs and Byzantines

Where are the real greek ?

1/4 of Gayreeks today are descendants of refugees from Turkey

*tips antennae*

when i was in izmir last year this time around some locals claimed that they have more in common with greeks than the citizens living in the eastern part

Morroco

Living in FYROM.

This is propaganda.

Hello friend. Tell me, what makes you say we are racist and why we shouldn't be.

Different cranial and facial features, but we're getting there.

Snowniggers tell you that there are in germany or even in scandinavia, exactly like ancient romans and ancient egyptians.

What's the ethnicity of the guy on the right?

>Hello friend. Tell me, what makes you say we are racist and why we shouldn't be.

I know some sudanese people who live and greece and they have described the racism they received there. one of them married a greek woman, and they wanted to start their family in greece and now they have kids here and it is unfair to treat people who have integrated into greek society differently just because of skin color especially when greeks move everywhere and expect equal treatment too. greek people come where I live and everyone treats them well, but if I went there I would not be treated as well. that is unjust no?

Bump, typing answer.

Greece is currently in a shitty state. So they obviously will hate foreigners. It's the same reason the kkk was so prominint during the depression and why slavshit countries in general are racist

Nigger

Paki or Bangladeshi is my guess.

And does one family speak for everyone?Isn't grouping an entire nation together and calling them names racist? It is. But let me tell you something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM

Now then. US is a relatively young country comprised of many different groups of people. White, black, yellow, red, you name it. Diverse people who are used to living together since day one. EU countries are another matter entirely.
We have a long history of having homogenous populations *AND* being at war with other homogenous populations. Greece in particular has faced off invasions and has been conquered by the Romans, the Ottomans and the Germans. We have also been fucked over by foreign interests in the past. Our Civil War was fought by greek soldiers on greek ground. But the cause that turned brother against brother wasn't greek. It was the Allies and the Soviets. One side sought to reestablish the old order (western-styled conservatism) while the other side was communist and wanted to eventually join the Soviet. Simple folk paid the price of fereign geopolitics.
Mass immigrations during the 90s and 00s were followed by crimewaves. Of course we are weary of outsiders.

Because the US and EU have different histories and experiences, they have different perspectives. Americans often regard euros as racist. But from our perspective you are a cocktail people with no sense of identity.

What number are you mehmet?

If a refugee integrates into greek culture then im fine as long as not too many of them come over. We are a country of something like 12 million. 20,000 is enough

cont.

One thing worth of mention here is the balkan immigrants. Being white, speaking greek, claiming "Me greek" and having papers doesn't make you greek. Sadly, non-white immigrants (and even western foreigners)see whites and assume they are greek. I've lived at the heart of the capital all my life. I've witnessed a whole lot of the things they say in the news. And you know what. Most attacks on immigrants are carried out by albanians. It's common knowledge among greeks and a point of great controvercy for the greek extreme wing party. "If you hate aliens then why do you accept their support?"
So heads up. Not every racist in Greece is greek, and not everyone who claims he is greek is greek.

>just because of skin color

It's a matter a identity, not only colour, and it's a thing in every country with a long history of homogenous population. You are approaching this from your perspective alone.

>expect equal treatment too

We don't expect. We demand. Equal pay for equal output and equal punishment for equal crimes. You think the greek minorities would protect and cover for a greek criminal just because his victim wasn't greek? Hell no. Depending on the crime even his parents will declare him dead to them.

>but if I went there I would not be treated as well

Get out of here. First off, tourists are sacred. Nobody touches them. Second, you are an american. If you immigrated here, you'd be held in awe or regarded as an oddity. Regardless, people would try to make friends. The only ones who'd mistreat you would be the radical lefties for being a baby-killing imperialist consumer pig. Shame on you. And then they'd drink Coca Cola to celebrate.

wtf

How the fuck can The Golden Dawn distinguish between Greeks and people coming from the Middle East and North Africa? Arr rook same.

Cont.

And eat McDonald's. Unironically.
Speaking of, during the Cold War, the US extended it's influence over (mostly eastern) europe through it's culture. Why spend money and cause tensions by deploying troops near the SU when you can keep the countries on your side willingly and trade with them? Have you ever watched Euro Trip? It's a satire, but it's not lying. Europe is dreaming the American Dream. The problem is that Europe is adopting ideologies and doctrines that are incompatible with the situations and cultures of our countries.

A greek example, africans. We haven't had slaves since the ancient years. We never had black slaves and we never forced or invited them to come. We were slaves under the Ottomans for 400 years. That's as much as four centuries, and this is bad. Forced conversions, raping, executions, little children taken away and raised as fanatical muslim soldiers.
And now we have african immigrants emulating the ghetto rats, bitching about the Man and giving us shit about "not knowing they are no longer our slaves". For fuck's sake, they are not even related to african americans. Meanwhile we are being forced to smile at the turks, allow them to violate our borders, keep half of Cyprus, and generally bend over because the US ordered our politicians to do so.

Let me paint you a picture. A bit over half the youth is unemployed. A large chunk of the rest of the population too. There are no jobs. No money. No future. Suicides have skyrocketed. Increasingly more people are forced to eat in the Church's rations. At the same time, we have seas of people coming and receiving free medical care, free financial support, free material support and law immunity. We are literally starving and have a large crowd of victim-priviledged people who conduct themselves horribly while the media are waving their finger at us.

We are utterly, utterly outraged and it's a sad miracle that greeks haven't rebelled. This is where complete gun control leads btw.

I'm half Greek. We intergrate, strongly support hard work, do not critize or seek to suppress Native American culture, and actively befriend Americans when we come here. In fact, I describe myself as an American, at most American with Greek heritage. We not only seek equality we play by the American rules and actually highly value it because in Greece they are not too fond of rules and taxes. Refugees on the other hand generally do not possess this type of thought

they cant thats why most of them are extra tan

>
Let me paint you a picture. A bit over half the youth is unemployed. A large chunk of the rest of the population too. There are no jobs. No money. No future. Suicides have skyrocketed. Increasingly more people are forced to eat in the Church's rations. At the same time, we have seas of people coming and receiving free medical care, free financial support, free material support and law immunity. We are literally starving and have a large crowd of victim-priviledged people who conduct themselves horribly while the media are waving their finger at us.

We are utterly, utterly outraged and it's a sad miracle that greeks haven't rebelled. This is where complete gun control leads btw.

you should really out this as a commentary under that youtube vid desu

Wtf I love Greece now

>le "only racism takes root when a country is in a bad state" meme
>slavshit
>"racism is bad guise!"

Surely this is bait...

Way to go. Dead philosophers are clapping from Tartarus, approving of your wit and ability to convince people they have strayed from the truth. Dimwit.

If that's a greek foot then everyone in the balkans is a greek, while I'm not.

We are 12 mil with the recorded immigrants such as albanians and bulgarians. Also the post-WWII baby-boom is dying. If you consider that your stereotypical greek family has two kids tops, greek population has remained stagnant for over twenty years. The two kids replace their two parents when they die. You need at least three kids per family to increase the population. We are 9 mil greeks tops.

I am sorry, but I can't. Damn phone issues. Feel free to post it yourself if you want. It will go unheard though. Thess "documentaries" are made from people with their mind set in stone, for people with their mind set in stone.

there is an intent to make european countries muddled shitholes, quite sad there's isn't much to do about it

Fuck niggers and shitskins. Every european should kill them.

Nothin' wrong with racism, brother.

True. It gives me panic attacks to think that someone has decided my future without me and I can do nothing about it. I hope the brits will do the right thing and leave europe.

Btw, search Milo Yiannopoulos. He is mostly about feminism, but he talks about immigration every now and then.

I'm up to date on my Milo, rebel media, black pigeon and such. I'm not sure I agree with the agenda those people have, and they aren't alway right but it's better than the mainstream media anyway.

I'm constantly freaking out about the future desu. There's a show called person of interest, and the first episode of this supposed 'fiction' is already nearly obsolete compared to what we know about the automated surveillance going on in the world. And compared to what we don't know it's probably already behind schedule. We live in worse than an orwellian society and it's only a matter of time before "tolerance" entirely trumps freedom of speech and 'security' (national and personal) trumps individual freedom.

I know that feel...Speaking of trumping, I wonder what will happen if Trump gets elected. I have exactly zero faith in politicians keeping their word, but he's raised such a storm that people's reactions alone will bring change.

Trump spoke against the freedom of press, said that vaccine provoked autism in children and used campaign funds in his own businesses.
American's won't do shit. The conservatives only need to have the right to own several light machines guns to be happy, don't care about anything else, and will never go against the state. Liberals are lost in bullshit SJW struggles, of the same mettle that fucked over the 1% movement.
They aren't a peope to revolt.

I was never for the far right but I recently saw that video of our far right representant and the Q and A at the end struck home for me. I'm still hesitant but i might vote for her. youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8&list=PLFgyT-WnheqDhahiorGmPsNY5Nv9FSGFy&index=68

there are subs btw

>Trump did two things wrong.
He's also doing a lot right.
>Voting for a woman
Get out.

βαzινγα

lol

thats a whole lot of nothing. you guys have a xenophobia problem, golden dawn is a neo-nazi party for fucks sake. I have been to homogenous countries as a non-white person, they are not all equally racist.

>i'm voting for a literal retard because he's pandering to me

Yes, i see that.

>voting for a woman

She literally french trump but not retarded.

TRUMP AIN'T PANDERIN'!
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE POOOOOOOOOOOWER!
YOU'RE JUST GONNA GIT KEKED
MARK MAAH WUUUUURDS

>why are Greeks so racist?
Greeks can be however the fuck they want to be in their own country. Those cunts weren't invited either.

Oy Vey

thats a whole lot of nothing

It is the reality we greeks live in. Your dismissing it so easily in favour of how you feel shows just how little empathy you have for others, or at least us. When trying to understand a situation, you need to take as many angles into consideration as possible.

>golden dawn is a neo-nazi party for fucks sake

As are the anarchocommunist groups who go out and terrorize people and destroy businesses. And burn greek, american and jewish flags in the streets. And frequent sites where each and every post has to be approved by a fanatical mod (I couldn't believe it either until I tried it).

Fascists should be identified by their actions, not a "right" label.

>you guys have a xenophobia problem

First off, you're not here. Golden Dawn is small and already dealt with. Don't let ideopolitical propaganda convince you that the Fourth Reich is on the rise in Greece or something. That's just silly fearmongering.

Plus, what's with the xenophobia crap? We wouldn't relly on tourism or consume so many imported goods if we were "xenophobic". Not to mention that this is a shaming term. What happened to the right to an opinion? We are justifiably concerned by a situation that affects us. It doesn't even touch you. And after all we are a country with the size and importance of chicken droppings. Just ignore us.

>I have been to homogenous countries as a non-white person, they are not all equally racist

Why would they be? We are between the East and the EU. They mostly stop here. Where I live, the only way to hear my native tongue is to talk to my family or watch TV. Not even joking.

Based brits. If GW wasn't so retarded, I'd declare you best country.