What should be done with Jerusalem?

What should be done with Jerusalem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zera_Yacob_Amha_Selassie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Selfies with based Israeli soldiers near important Muslim mosques :^)

>dome of the rock
>mosque
i thought you people were supposed to be smart

I thought the temple mount was under the control of the waqf?

>Holiest city in Jewdom
>most recognizable landmark was made by Muslims
Jewish aesthetic taste is absolutely garbage 2bh

Add way more Jews to make it extra comfy like the rest of Israel

less arabs

more trees

>tram signs in english
shows who really pulls the strings in israel

it looks incredibly comfy

yes, so?

its not, its dirty and a fucking crowded shithole

ikr

Yes, but it's de jure within the Israeli borders.

Everyone knows that, only poltards believe Jews control Americans instead of the other way around. We've been fully Americanized since the 90's days of being full on sand niggers with Russians scattered around.
This. But also less Hasidic fucks

As in, I thought police and IDF do not typically enter the TM. I've been told they've only penetrated the mount a couple of times, during the intifadas I think. So your picture confuses me

Looks like a copy of some old euro town

So is most of Israel but we still have lots of cool spots all over and Jerusalem has plenty of things worth visiting. It's just shit to live in compared to most our cities

people can visit there

>hasidic
>one single branch out of all the haredi judaism
Anyway, you do realize that only thanks to Haredim the Jews are still the majority in their capital city of Jerusalem.

can't cuck em

So other than Jerusalem, where is it worth to visit in Israel? (no Tel-Aviv)

>tfw I'll never live in the holy land

They're just the first name I thought of

They act Muslim tier and if we expelled the Arabs we wouldn't need them. I mean what use is their population being majority in Jerusalem if they're useless otherwise, don't work, and make it a Muslim tier shithole?

why no Tel Aviv?
Galilee btw

Nature side is always nice here.
Pic related.

Or perhaps you'd like it more urban?

On Sup Forums, does east jerusalem flag as Israel or Palestine?
Does Palestine have its own IP space?

>Does Palestine have its own IP space?
newfag

Jerusalem is, hands down, the shittiest city in Israel and every Israeli knows it.

It's crowded. Crowded full of Muslims and haredim, who constantly riot and are on welfare. It's poor, thanks to the Muslims and haredim. Everybody is right-wing and rabid about their sectarian beliefs. The taxes are crazy. The city is an organizational clusterfuck and impossible to navigate. Every foundation has ruins underneath so it takes forever to get built because the city freaks out over the ruins. You need to be super-careful about where you travel because you can accidentally end up in an Arab area very easily and then >get shot. It's hilly and bitch to walk around. There's constantly something political happening and there's nowhere to go for some goddamn peace and quiet.

There's probably more that I'm forgetting. Jerusalem is a shithole, an absolute garbage dump of frenzied incompetent rage.

East Jerusalem is de jure Israel's for over half a century, and part of its capital city.

Anyhow, the only ones to actually live there are Arabs so it's quite dirty.
Especially next to the nice modern Jewish neighborhoods in West Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is Israel's way to remind the sissy Arabs

JEWS ARE THE ALPHAS OF THE MIDDLE EAST

It's intresting to visit but i whouldn't want to live there.

Why don't haredim work?

ugly cunt

Going to visit Israel next week, any advice?

It depends. Are Jews worse than gypsies or Muslims?

Would love to see Tel Aviv too, it's just seems an obvious choice though.

Nice looking.
And I like both desu

Eilat city for extra bikini bunda time

Burn it to the ground tbqh.

Either capital of Palestine or international zone. Kikes can fuck off.

They think their only purpose is to study the Torah, so they don't work (usually, not always) or do army. The Israeli government agreed to it because when it was founded there was less then 100000 of them, now they're around 900000 and a huge drain

>worse than Muslims of gypsies

That's impossible

It should either be given to the Vatican or made into an international city.

>Kikes can fuck off.
Make us

nuke it along with mecca and rome, then sell the land to disney

קראת פעם סטטיסטיקות של של הלמ"ס?
קצת יותר מ50% מהחרדים הגברים עובדים כיום
ויותר מ70% מהחרדיות עובדות

אמנם זה אחוז אבטלה גדול ביחס לאוכלוסייה החילונית, אבל הם לא פרזיטים כמו שעושים מהם בתקשורת השמאלנית.

Where can I buy these pretty awesome military boots?

Yes. Even worse then niggers.

i'll give you mine for 200 shekels

great deal

>מהנתונים עולה כי שיעור התעסוקה בקרב נשים חרדיות עלה גם הוא,
>מכ-55% בשנים 2010-2011

>לכ-70% ב-2013.

converted back into a christian kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Jerusalem

No.

lets go even further back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)

Sounds like you guys need to implement a final solution

Do Jews in Israel act like kikes over here? Are they money grubbing shit rats?

What's the general perception of Christians in Israel? Most Christians are Orthodox or Catholic, right?

Could it work as some kind of Vatican-city state?
With some gubmint made of muzzies christians and jews, like with the laws in lebanon, but geographically dependent on israel and Jordan of course so no bullshit happens.

There are less than 2% of Christians in Israel and most of them are Arabs.

Their culture is closer to Arabs/Muslims, than to your kind of Christians.

is Haifa comfy or should I visit Tel Aviv instead? Am thinking about a Mediterranean vacation and looking at which cities I should visit.

>What should be done with Jerusalem?
This kind of thing.

this

Eilat city

>bragging about >40% unemployment rate as if it's something to be proud of

They're a small minority.
The 90%+ employment rate of secular Jews in Israel overshadows all the other statistics.

So what's stopping me from pretending to be a Jew for free citizenship?

if Israel became a monarchy again it would be ruled by the descendants of king solomon who just happens to be Christians

That was originally the plan laid out by the UN, but due to the great chimp-out of 1948 that plan went in the bin.

Nowadays neither Israel nor Muslims would allow it, and there's no outside pressure to make it happen.

>we am kungs

DNA tests and official documents to prove your Jewish heritage

>it would be ruled by the descendants of king solomon
Didn't Solomon bang, like, everyone?

>DNA tests

Fucking based.
Id wish we would do that with the passportless refugess to sort the nonsyrians out, but I guess you would want another Nazireich to even suggets such a thing.

Just demolish it. Why does their stupid religion need a temple in Jerusalem anyway. And why do they want Jerusalem to be a Muslim city if Muhammad never even visited it?

I dont visit Jerusalem a lot but when I do I feel like I'm abroad. It definitely has its charm.
Until I see arabs then all the charm turns into shit.

You do realize that Israel is against Muslim refugees.
Mainly because their first targets of murder are the Jewish diaspora.

How come collective farms manage a decent output in Israel, when they have been utter disaster in every commie country? (of which Soviet Russia was ruled by Jews all the way to the Great Purge of Koba).

They're ok, Christian Arabs are noticeably better than Muslim ones

That's still horrible

Both
Even we have refugee niggers

jewish biochemistry

yes but they are the only people left with any real close direct ties to king solomon according to historic records

They're bad bad overshadowed by their Muslim friends

Honest question: It's hard to ignore the fact that in Europe, the strongest voices in favor of immigration, the devalument of 'traditional' European culture, as well as the 'multicultural' ethos in general have often come from Jewish academics. This is true both today and historically. Is there a legit, non-Sup Forums reason why these policies are lobbied so hard for in Europe, when they are completely rejected in the Jewish homeland itself? Are 'European' Jews more liberal than Israeli Jews?

yes but they are the only people left with any real close direct ties to king solomon according to historic records

the Ethiopian kingdom was one of the closest allies of the kingdom at the time

Is the water safe to swim in.

I went to Jerusalem several months ago. It's very comfortable, safe, and open to tourists because it is under Israeli control. Certain Muslim places are nominally under Muslim control. Occasionally Muslims will start chanting in Arabic angrily, or yell at a sexy lady dressed in normal western fashion. Other than that, it is a very nice place.

The Temple Mount (place with gold dome) is an important holy site for Jewish, Christian, and Muslim people. Despite being religiously significant to all three faiths, is nominally controlled by Muslims. It is, de facto, under Israeli control. The Muslims make it very uncomfortable for non-Muslims to go there. They chant angrily at people. I saw an Arab man yell at a husband/wife couple who held hands in a photo, he physically pulled their hands apart. They try to make you buy these overpriced, cut up bed-sheets if you are wearing shorts/skirts/tight-pants/etc.

Basically, Jerusalem is better-off under Israeli control. Muslims try to prohibit non-Muslims from going to shared religious sites. Jews allow everyone to go everywhere, and give the Muslims a little extra control over shared sites to cater to their insanely fragile egos. When Muslims had military control over Jerusalem, they demolish the Jewish quarter of the city (including ancient structures). When the Jews retook Jerusalem, they did not demolish the Arab quarter because they are civilized. Except for a tiny minority of super-religious Jews, the Jews are the only ones in the region who value pluralism.

Why don't Jews just stop giving every other ethnic and religious group they come into contact with a reason to hate them?

>Are 'European' Jews more liberal than Israeli Jews?
Yes. Most minorities tend to be way more left-wing than they're in their homelands.

Kiwi ethnic and religious groups apparently love Jews.

>3 jewish prime ministers in new zealand
>including the current jewish one, john key

I wish the muslim migrants you send us would be a bit more liberal & left wing

Most of us are just too laidback to care 2bh

t. Abu Bakr al-Parisi

It wasnt even meant as an attack.
I meant that the media here would go apeshit at somebody suggesting to do DNA-anything.

Republic of Ireland is the only Anglosphere country with an active Pro-Muslim government.

>left-wing
>liberal
How about no. Of course its a tool to be used to gain power by leftists, but not agenda itself. Intolerance is the very definition of especially communists. I mean, who else than leftists drive people to concentration camps by their perceived social class? (remember those nasty kulaks?).

poor girl :(

In Britain you can be arrested for offending Muslims m8

yes, but they don't actively support Islamic organizations that other countries named as terrorists
while Ireland does

DNA testing is possible (but sadly rarely used, tooth scan is preferred) part of age determination test in Finland for mudslides in their 30's playing to be 17.

Which listed terror organizations does the Irish govt support?

the whole middle east should be one huge kike country. they're the only almost human people in there
inb4 polcucks

>And why do they want Jerusalem to be a Muslim city if Muhammad never even visited it?
>Muhammad never even visited it
The whole source of the religious aspect of the conflict is that Muslims contest what you just said.

meanwhile the arab part looks like fallout 3

based Buffon

Yes

Fuck i hate those animals

He probably means Hamas

Would it be possible for a western goy to make a living in Israel?

Hamas is the elected representitive of the PA. Terror group or not, they're the de facto & de jure government of Gaza