BIA

SO,,,,, MY DAD WORKS FOR THE BRAZILIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY AND THEY JUST GOT PRIME INFO INTO BRexit VOTES!!! YOU MIGHT THINK THAT THE VOTES ARE STILL BEEN COUNTED, BUT YOU ARE WRONG STUPID SHEEP. WELL NO MORE DELAY
[THE RESULT ARE (PLAY THE DRUMS...)].
SO THE UK IS... STAYING IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

I DONT NEED YOU TO BELIEVE ME OR ANYTHING, I AM JUST GIVING YOU THIS INFO BEFOREHAND SO THAT YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT. WELL GOOD NIGHT BRITS AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE.

do you even have a dad faggot?

t. Alberto Barbosa

lol kys you are just jealous that my dad is much cooler than yours. prob an alcoholic

Cock

They're still voting

Sucker

>kys
go back to youtube and stay there

irrelevant, the election has been decided beforehand.

there is nothing wrong with youtube retard. only a Reddit fag would think so

You are the autistic brazilian poster, which used to create self hating threads?

great post

why did you leave 9gag? should go back

all the same guy. op is sad fuck

If it's coming from the Brazilian intelligence then UK leaves the EU. Brazilian intelligence service is probably the worst intelligence service on earth.

can confirm that

hahahha memes are so funny XDDD

muh country sucks buh. look at me my country sucks do you love me now guys? huh? pls guys?

Damn, you were faster than me.

That's basically it. Our intel agency is solely composed by dickheads that studied their asses off simply to do nothing after they got hired in there. I'd be honestly surprised if they can actually do some spying without external help.

see

>brazilian intelligence agency

>just fuck my shit up
The country

so you think the argentine economy was better in 2003 than now? hue

good night boys going to sleep now. hope you all see that i was right tomorrow kisses and hugs

If Lucio says it's true, then it must be true.

I recognize that moth.