Letting LITERAL DUMB ASSES destroy A WHOLE CONTINENT

>Letting LITERAL DUMB ASSES destroy A WHOLE CONTINENT

fucking kek england

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lad we are stronger without them

they're also guilty for your crisis?

Intelligent people are more susceptible to propaganda.

t. Chomsky

how does your whole continent get destroyed when one, not even the biggest, of 27 nations leaves?

kek

KEK

K E K

Democracy, everyone

that's discrimination man

stop it

domino effect

france is the next one

>lefty students doing gender studies are remain

On that topic Noam, remind us how Cambodia turned out?

You mean Merkel ?

s-source?

If Scotland voted Remain, does that mean Scots are the smartest people in the UK?

our government is already forcing laws through the National Assembly and restricting protests, no way they will authorise a referendum for Fraxit

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

also, how surprising the number of immigrants that voted remain

MUZZIES BTFO, LEFTIES BTFO. FREXIT WHEN?

Merkel is not a dumbass though, she's just plain evil
like Cristina and Hillary

Those graphs came out pretty fast uh.

elect M A R I N E

>implying
She's like the others and will not have shit done

>Higher education = intelligence
I go to a uni full of people who will have voted remain and they are mainly brain dead retards who killed the few brain cells they had through frequent use of hard drugs. Thank you, good night.

doesn't she want to leave the eu?

she dislikes a shitton of european laws, it's eassier to leave now that we're in a kind of collapse moment

I mean, I don't want to be an elitist douchebag, but the average guy on a college campus is more intelligent than your average construction worker/line cook drinking beer on the bus on their way home from work

t. McDonalds employee

Good. Intellectuals have rationalized driving the western world into the ground for too long. They're getting what they deserve.

Intelligence is almost totally unrelated to education. Book smarts is not intelligence. Some of the dumbest people I know have a Master's Degree. Coincidentally, they've never done an honest day's work in their life.

I too remember when the left stood for the working class and not against it

>21% unemployment
How's the EU working out for you?
Also, your country sounds like the one preparing to chimp out and ruin everything by threatening to take Gibraltar.

yet being eurodeputy is what pays her

t.landscaper

>HOW DARE YOU LET THE PEOPLE VOICE THEIR OPINION?!?!?

t.Eurocuck

t. graduate of the school of hard knocks

Leftists: I'm pro democracy until I don't like the result

noam "leninism is evil please vote democrat to achive anarchism" chompsky

Chomsky merely maintains that Cambodia was unfairly focused on while similar atrocities were going on in Timorā€Leste at the same time, but not at the hands of nominal communists.

I'm an engineer but ok.

Intelligent people are almost always educated but intelligence is pretty inherent. You're either smart or you're not, learning a lot can make you smarter but Einstein was born smart. Fuckers who get a master's degree in women's studies aren't smart. I'd argue they're actually really dumb.

>t. Last Week Tonight viewers

>crying about an honest day's work shit
People not having to work shitty blue collar jobs and being educated is literally what separates the 1st world and the 3rd world. Unskilled labor doesn't change much from England to Somalia. Quality of life does, but that's the doing of the educated people.

t. real niggas work the streets

/thread

Either go full elitist "Voters need to pass an IQ test and hold a degree from a respectable university", or shut the fuck up about how "democracy has failed because people voted wrong"

>Intelligence is almost totally unrelated to education
That's obviously nonsense. Even if you take the view that intelligence is innate and education doesn't CAUSE intelligence, you still have to be smarter to make your way through university. University might be just a way of sorting people by intelligence, but someone with a PhD is still going to be a lot smarter on average than someone who didn't finish high school.

How does a building fall over if you take out one of the supports?

>current year
>being a resident of poo peeland

>engineer
Uh huh. That's what an angry landscaper would say his job was just to sound smart.
>never worked a day in their lives
>education is job training attitude

Do you understand that: ''intelligence is inherent'', and ''people who hold high levels of educational attainment are on average more intelligent than those who don't'' aren't mutually exclusive statements?

Depends really on what they go for.

Learning a bunch of bullshit for 8 years is what I'd call a total waste of time and money. Learning astrophysics or nuclear engineering or brain surgery is a pretty good way to spend 8 years though.

I lost all faith in "the educated people will fix it!" meme when Ivy League grads and the philosophy that those on Wall Street were so smart they could easily regulate themselves...resulted in the 2008 Financial Crisis

Well, no, see the left and right wings have no direct bearing on democracy. As a rule, democracy is associated with centrism and its off-centre neighbours. You can have right wing governments that oppose democracy just like how you can have left wing governments that oppose democracy.

Well just because you're smart and well educated doesn't mean you're good at making decisions. Political dogma can very much get in the way of practicality and knowledge and lead to fucking up everything long term for a short term goal.

Yes, but in Western democracies the trend has been towards liberal politics for the last 40 years so it's more prominent in the discussion

Nope, I guarantee you that if you took a group of University graduates in any subject, and compared them to a random group that didn't attend University; the Uni grads would be smarter. IQ test them. The engineering grads would probably have higher average IQs than the sociology grads, but the non-University group would be lower than both

>Well just because you're smart and well educated doesn't mean you're good at making decisions.

Again, /thread

That was an issue of people thinking intelligence and education somehow included morality. They were brilliant, really.
>cause huge financial collapse
>pretty much none of them get in trouble
>get millions from the government because they made their institutions too big to fail
>still get their Christmas bonuses and vacations

This is like the basic concept of democracy, the poor uneducated people who were not benefiting from europe voted to go out, not because they were dumb and got tricked.

You can frame it however you want though.

kek
>going to school is just job training
>thinking people who approached education as job training ever advanced their fields or did anything truly great

>That was an issue of people thinking intelligence and education somehow included morality.

The point remains that most of the justification for deregulation of the American finance industry came from the meme that all those Ivy League grads and quants flocking to finance meant that there was little need for any oversight or regulation because "Dude, everyone involved is just such a fucking a whiz kid that there won't be any problems brah"

Good now they can do what they've always wanted: replace their poles with pakis

most people are in the middle

Noam "Pinochet is another Hitler but Pol Pot dindu nuffin" Chumpsky

These threads would be a lot more relatable if they weren't started by countries that receive tens of billions of euros in aid money from the EU

>majority of economists are conservative
>majority of wall street advisors were liberals
>economy fucks up
Whadaya meeeean they were wrong?

Gnome "Khmer Rouge? I hardly knew her!" Nomsky

Also
>implying all those lefty liberal arts majors who are always involved in fucking everything up (a good portion of them women) are "educated" vs indoctrinated.

higher education and intelligence are not correlated

if you don't believe me, go take a step inside any western liberal arts university

>That was an issue of people thinking intelligence and education somehow included morality. They were brilliant, really.
It's not uprising when a great deal of academics view the destruction of western society as the greatest moral aim.

Bullshit
Source it

>Glorified technician calling other people dumb

Feminism.
>the more educated a woman becomes, the more stupid her beliefs become

Not to just sound like a complete and total misogynist but almost all the females I know that went to college came back with some batshit crazy ideas about how the world should go.
I met a girl at 18 who was a little kinky but ultimately grounded and conservative. 3 years later she was in an open relationship, fucking people for food, and using xe xer pronouns, cut off her hair and dyed the rest of it.

Kek, I love it when people try to rationalize the fact that people who are informed about issues tend to be liberal and people who are uninformed tend to be conservative.

>We are told that...
>But this is nonsense

Well argued, Mr Powell

It wasn't that at all you seething fucking pseudo-intellectual.

Neoliberalism was used by the banks because they knew the government would still bail them out regardless because of the value they provided.

They knew what would happen, they just didn't give a fuck.

Stick to tradie school you inbred pleb bogan.

>KEEP ALL THE MIGRRANTS OUT MUH MUH SOVEREIGNTY

>literally keep all the "shitskins" you hate and kick out all the EU citizens who do all the "dirty work" in the UK

>came back with some batshit crazy ideas about how the world should go

While this does happen in the first or second year of college, I feel like they eventually settle down and think less fervently and with more critical thought. It's better than the average person who wasn't exposed to a wider array of academic ideas.

Maybe, but I pretty much lost my friend entirely. She used to be a progun country girl and now she's just a trashy slut with a bad haircut that wants to vote Bernie.

Oh boy, is this a 'Steve Jobs dropped out of uni so uni dropouts are smarter than graduates' episode?

This is what I don't get. They complain about 'muh Muzzies/Pakis/Curry' invading Britain and yet they are non-EU immigrants. The ones that get fucked are the Poles/Eastern Europeans. Well regardless England is either going to become more brown or more inbred.

don't listen to those other cunts.
I'm an electrical engineering student, people in my program are dumb as shit when it comes to things that matter outside school. Being in higher education is so easy to achieve as well, makes me worried about future voters

I don't understand the anti-intellectualism that is running rampant these days.

>implying Bernie isn't based

Nobody else is going to take on international plutocracy user.

It's literally just mad Sup Forums fags and their ilk raging about how reality doesn't fit their narrative.

Bernie is a fucking faggot lame duck politician with disastrous ideas for how the world works. A literal posterboy for the silver spoon rich kid living in a bubble.

What you do not see is that people outside are dumber even

>r-r-reality doesn't fit their narrative!
>now why am I $300,000 in debt for a sociology degree?!

>Intended college majors
We're talking about graduates here. If you don't see the difference between ''attending college'' and ''graduating college'' then I can't help you.

But aren't IQ tests designed specifically to test things pertaining to math and science? Numerical proficiency, spatial awareness, etc. Doesn't say anything about skills of critical analysis.

>graph starts at 100
>not labeled
intentionally dishonest

>Philosophy

I thought you said that liberal arts majors were stupid.

Having a higher education implies that you're a relatively wealthy upper middle class citizen who is barely affected by EU labor and trade laws at all. Not having one implies that you're a manual laborer who actually has his ability to make a living impeded by EU policies.

M8 you know most of his ideas are already implemented elsewhere? The people who call him radical are literally living in such an American bubble it's not even funny.

Oh please like Trump and Hillary are any better (Not-voting master race)

>unlabeled x axis

???????????????

this

it's like the spoiled rich fucks who vote for bernie and ask why poor people are voting for trump

Also, even if we go by the 'intended major' graph, the lowest major is still above 100 which is above average

At least Trump doesn't want to ban weapons.

Job markets and understanding issues don't really have much to do with each other user. Also the whole unemployed arts grad is kind of a myth.

If people were informed and not affected by cheap populism, we wouldn't have today's results.

Now watch the end of UK as we know it, only because some twats said "why not".

leaving the EU will destroy manufacturing jobs and take away funding from working class british towns that were built up by EU money tho. it will literally do nothing for manual laborers to leave

Wow, it's almost as if the EU was screwing over the low skilled workers that don't have access to white collar jobs, so continually lost their blue collar jobs to the migrants being shoved up their ass, along with the shit treatment from the EU...
really makes you think huh...

>(Not-voting master race)