JUST

>the pound is collapsing to the lowest level in 30 years
>the economy will go to shit and london will lose it's relevance as one of the two finance capitals of the west

>scotland voted no to independence, in part because london promised to stay in the eu
>will definitely leave the uk now that they have no reason to stay

>n ireland voted to remain, will probably reunite with the rest of ireland because england is a sinking ship

>england basically voted for a recession and the end of the uk as a union

JUST

at least they're more free now

any americans want to go on a hooker binge in Canada, Mexico, China, South America, and Britian?

None of that will actually happen. The pound will recover, and if anything the Euro will fail.

you forgot the part where Scotland leaves with the few oil that UK could have extracted

>(((Finance)))

Gee, it's almost as if nation's should base their economies on something that isn't Ivy League/Oxbridge grads playing shell games with spreadsheets

fucking deluded

>canadian hookers

>wanting the zikajew

I voted leave. I hate myself.
I'm so so so so so sorry.. I don't actually want this.

As a Scot I can safely say that there are times where malt before 7am is an acceptable beverage of choice.

their current economy is based on the financial and service sector.
UK has no relevant agricultural and industrial sector.

So are we going to see an independent Scotland Soon(tm)? Poor Gibraltar though, they got fucked hard.
>inb4 they join Spain
Brexit literally could have caused the last remnants of the once great British Empire to dissolve
>Scotland secedes
>Gibraltar rejoins Spain
>N. Ireland joins Ireland
>All thats left is England, Wales and a bunch of irrelevant islands.

With the collapsed pound PM farage goes on a reindustrialisation drive, bringing our shipyards and steelworks up to scratch and increasing exports dramatically. We also start digging coal again and exporting, now everyone wants to buy our coal because of the low prices. President Trump agrees on a free trade deal and we build a healthy trading standard. In a few years we reach trade surplus and the sterling bounces back up to standard.
Great Britain is restored to its former glory

>>the economy will go to shit and london will lose it's relevance as one of the two finance capitals of the west

The British economy relies almost single handedly on London and London's position as a financial centre does not rest at all on its position as being the capital of an EU member state, London is the most important financial centre as a result of its incredibly loose regulatory system. New York has cracked down on a lot of the shitty practices that go unchecked in the City.

>implying I didn't deliberately vote to destroy the union

Are you stupid?

The absolute MADMEN

This. In the long run its the best decision.
Now we should leave too

The pound dropping is the greedy corrupt fucks scaring you guys. It will raise and recover.

No one is going to buy UK's expensive ass steel and coal even if it reindustrialized, which would hurt imports even more. You'd have to also rebirth the agricultural sector which won't happen cause of high property rates. This is why it was all closed down anyway and the UK moved toward postindustrial high tech investment, most of which is involved with the EU.

You forgot that during the confusion Argentina starts another cheeky claim on the falklands.

Taking 10 years to get back up to where it was when you voted.

Why the fuck would Trump want a FTA with Britain when FTA's are what Trump has been vocal against in the first.
>inb4 'but we're the US' greatest ally!'

Macri plz

Scotland can't survive on its own now that oil prices have plummeted, they're stuck in the UK

>Brexit literally could have caused the last remnants of the once great British Empire to dissolve
u wot m8. The empire is long dead, there is literally no reason all these random bits of land need to have anything to do with us. Also you and others seem to be greatly overestimating how smooth an Irish unification would be.

I understand. I voted Leave in the Scottish referendum and didn't really understand why I'd done it afterwards, because it wasn't the sensible choice at the time.

I feel it will be the sensible choice this time. Get Scottish independence (ideally contingent on England's departure from the EU) on the EU's radar in time to make it an issue and MAYBE there will be some second thoughts about follow-through. It's a question of whether MPs want to lead a Little England or a Great Britain.

>scotland voted no to independence, in part because london promised to stay in the eu
>will definitely leave the uk now that they have no reason to stay
good, scotcucks oil is drpleting and bear worthless not so they can fuck off

>n ireland voted to remain, will probably reunite with the rest of ire
you don't understand the NI situation whatsoever, stop

It won't be expensive with the very weak pound
And we were known for very high quality steel. We need to diversify our economy a lot and our old strengths are a good place to start

Trump wants protectionism with China and more free trade with Europe. He said we'd be high on his list for trade deals

not so great britain lmoa

The price of the dollar went up 5% in one day to 19.28 pesos.
Fuck, now I can't afford anything imported.
Fucking globalism.

Never never never SHALL be slaves

The swiss franc plunged then recovered quite quickly after they stopped indexing it on the euro.

And in the meantime, the EU is going to collapse. 10 years from now, Brits will look at the continent with a smug smile on their faces.

Salmond is absolutely committed to a second referendum. Sturgeon is a bit more cautious about the details but also sounds like she's making motions towards that end. And I think that if there IS a referendum it'll likely pass this time. Maybe not by 2:1, but it'll pass.

Good job

People prefer cheap over high quality lad.

Britain will die, but it will die as a free country at least

That's why everyone buys Huawei phones

The British government is the most oppressive force in the Western world. They have a House of Lords and it's illegal to sell pron that features face-sitting.

A very weak pound wouldn't help competitive trading with China and Russia which invest a lot in England's property market. They want to sell their steel competitively and steel prices worldwide are down. Theres now a huge risk that such nations will pull out of the property market in centers like London, where the investment sector could fall, leaving England with less money to reinvest into whatever scheme the north might have thought up.

Congratulations Britbongs.

You saved both the UK and the EU.

>Congratulations britbongs.

>You fucked both the UK and the EU

ftfy

Don't worry lads farage and boris have meme magic they'll make the former united kingdoms great again

They'll magically make companies stay in london instead of moving to frankfurt

They'll magically make low tech basic industry profitable in england again

They'll magically make coal profitable again

They'll magically stop scotland from leaving the union

They'll magically make sure eu countries wont set up tariffs on the former united kingdom again

They'll magically make sure britain gets a say in eu matters even when outside the union

They'll magically make sure the exit doesn't harm the economy of the former united kingdoms in any other way

PRAISE KEK

Scotts are huge cucks. They're even worse than us.

The EU can't have three leaders. Otherwise it would stay a toothless tiger.

And the UK doesn't fit in the EU mold.

But consider the alternative the UK has now forced itself into. Isolation from the EU.Isolation from ALL of it's major trading partners. Recession in the short term, which has no definite end in sight. Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

lel we can sell coal or ships two times cheaper then you

good luck with that reindustrialisation

they still got you.
the UK still preaches the special relationship it shares with the US.

Brussels (the EU) will want to punish the UK, to avoid other referendums.
The Netherlands will want a free trade agreement with the UK.

We'll see what happens.

The top brass in the US made it clear that it wanted a strong EU. UK isn't helping that.

These aren't oil fields.

Thx Brits, Good Ole Dollar is soaring $$$$

Man, this is interesting. So what's the best time for a cheap shopping trip? Or should I stick to ebay.co.uk?

Can't David just turn around and say "fuck you we're staying in"? Especially given that the party line from labour is to stay in the eu as well.

OY VEY SCHLOMO WHATEVER SHALL WE DO? THE GOYIM ARE RISING UP!

Still not stronger than the pound, in fact earlier it was 1.35 and now it's 1.37 :^)

But the US has specifically said that the special relation was only on the table if they remained. We in uncharted territory now, were the only thing we now is that world leaders the globe over have spoken about wanting britain in the EU

Personally i'm inclined to believe that the EU is going to be a bitch at negotiations, especially Germany. After all the shit with Greece, and Merkel wanting that ever closer union, the EU will need to be severe to try and save face.

they wanted to keep their influence at the EU table.
its an open secret that the UK is your bitch.

I don't understand how OP's post is Jewish.

I expect nigel would go full civil war then

Old Russian proverb: The bitch cries, the dog barks.

Of course, the referendum is non-binding. However, if he does, the illusion of democracy will be shattered forever.

Bama has said something along the lines of Britain being relegated to the back of the queue

>Implying Scots have the balls to leave
>Implying Northern Ireland is worth anything

When did Sup Forums become such cucks? This is a great day.

RIP England 1066-2016

The guy who is likely to become Prime Minister in 2017 says he wants his own EU referendum in the Netherlands.

But despite Dutch people, including me, being anti the current EU, I highly doubt people here would vote to leave. People believe sacredly in our union with Germany. Even if that means being stuck with the rest of Europe.

And our other party leaders won't have the balls to organize a referendum here. Wilders will have to lead with a coalition with two other parties, who will absolutely reject a referendum.

He'd fuck his own party's chance at ever getting elected for a long time. Plus he'd probably get impeached (I assume the British government has some form of impeachment)

Military relationship won't change, just blowing smoke. Didn't want it to hurt the image of a united European front against Russia. Putin will definitely exploit this weakness

Thanks mate. I wonder how many other people feel the same as me this morning.

The thing is, I informed myself on this debate. I went over and over and back and forth with how to vote. But the reality is stability is a good thing, and we're stepping out into the unknown here. It's the uncertainty that scares me.

1. The fall of the pound is NOT the fault of the Leave campaign. I mean fuck they haven't even left yet, the issue was that the betting markets flipped in the middle of the referendum and sent the economy into a plummet as the market panicked

2. Scotland will not be given another referendum; they don't have the EU to back them up this time. N Ireland is not even a country, no one will take them seriously

>>the pound is collapsing to the lowest level in 30 years
Thanks to speculators more than anything. This is just an excuse for them to play with the fares.
>>the economy will go to shit and london will lose it's relevance as one of the two finance capitals of the west
Implying.
>>scotland voted no to independence, in part because london promised to stay in the eu
>>will definitely leave the uk now that they have no reason to stay
Plausible and hilarious.
>>n ireland voted to remain, will probably reunite with the rest of ireland because england is a sinking ship
Less plausible and more hilarious.
>>england basically voted for a recession and the end of the uk as a union
I, for one, am going to enjoy this.

Here's the thing we learned from the American South with regards to secession: it's not about who will LET us, it's about who's going to STOP us. If the political will exists in Scotland to leave the UK over this, it'll happen one way or the other.

If you think London has any more power over whether the SNP sets up a second referendum you're delusional. Whether it ends in actual independence or Englad decides to try and drag us down with them is an open question.

>Scotland
>Saying England will drag them down

Never has Scotland been a notworthy superpower without England.

Try your luck scot, you'll just find it suddenly harder when your country is poorer than ours.

>Salmond is absolutely committed to a second referendum.
Don't they need to wait, like, ten years for that? Or does the Brexit bullshit gives them an excuse?

It is a very sad day for Europe.
The darkest one perhaps.

It's like Britons forgot all the history that took Europeans to want a union of countries in the first place.

Now all other countries will slowly want to leave too.
It's the beginning of the end.

>The top brass in the US made it clear that it wanted a strong EU. UK isn't helping that.
Just do what you do best - fake in a coup and install a new gov to farther your agendas.

Kek. Not for long. You have no exports of worth other than being a banking haven. Your natural resources are depleted. You are surrounded by countries that want their rightful clay back. Your navy literally can't sail in warm waters. Finally your defeat will be complete. You will join the likes of Spain and Portugal as senile former world powers. We used to tremble at your approach and now you have shot your own foot.

it's very strange, it does send the message that they reject greater cooperation with other nations of europe

this desu. they were the stronger opposers of a more political union, the only thing that could have prevented the euro from being a complete fuckery.
If you want to stay to enjoy the privilidges while bitching and moaning, you'd better get out.

it's people rejecting the establishment 2bh.
for years politicians from both parties have been blaming "da EU" for everything. Now their chickens have come home to roost.

Old people who voted aren't going to be the ones who have to live with this decision.

>Now all other countries will slowly want to leave too.
Or the EU will start to change back from a bureaucratic hell hole dictating the optimal curvatures of bananas and sucking power of home vacuum cleaners into something better, that can actually make Europe great again.

>muh united europe
Nobody wants this tho, only leftist scum

Good. I really want to live in London one day but the rent prices are ridiculous. If they go down it will be great

Also JFs don't seem to understand that Scotland can't just leave the union, they need to be granted a referendum, which is usually a once in a lifetime thing. And guess what, they just had one.

I want a united market across Europe and without the EU forcing people to open their markets and not be protectionist I don't think it will exist in the future.

who is the next?

So in the next few years, before any upswing, it's gonna be a slight-to-moderate financial crisis in the UK.

Just pray that it doesn't get so bad they have to start selling gold without saying anything to ease off a bit of the pressure.

That one fucked us over, once.

Vote merkel out and we'll talk

they have a horde of noblemen, a queen, the house of lords and more cameras per capita than any other country in the planet

should have been shattered already desu

Recessions are a natural part of the economic cycle, they have to happen eventually. If you get greater freedom from it then good for you. In addition, all the good music and culture came out of the UK when they were in the shit, so hopefully we'll see a revival of that.

Kek this.

Dance for us, monkeys. Dance!

Join the Olympics, you'd win gold medal in mental gymnastics

>You will join the likes of Spain and Portugal as senile former world powers
Oh man, what a time to be alive

You forget that little thing about the EU called freedom to provide services which is pretty much what the financial services sector relies on.

this is so stupid i can't even begin to fathom it, but PM farage is the best thing i've heard of all day. UKIP's done for, they've accomplished their thing. Their votes are gonna bounce back to Tories now and we'll be left with shit tier working class populism that noone will vote for. Besides you idiot noone's gonna buy our shitty steel when Chinks can sell it for four times as cheap.

thanks friend :)

haha high five my nigga.

so happy today, wow. had a pint or two, nice cuban sandwich, drank some good chinese tea, and came home to find out britain is collapsing, pound is in shit, britain left EU, netherlands are gonna leave EU most likely, wow, today is a good day

WHO is gonna pay all those poor ''''''european''''' countries like poland, who are in EU just for money? because netherlands, in terms of proportions, gave out the most and received the least.

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

woooo anglosphere collapsing

nice