Is anyone else sick of these fuckers?

Is anyone else sick of these fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechia
books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah me

haha yeah

You know, there was something we did about seventy years ago about this very thing...

we've got the fifth columns in case something starts

Don't blame us for the EU

Yes, the G*rm has proven time and time again that it cannot help their caveman instinct to destroy Europe for everyone

Most Germans I met in life have been arrogant pricks.

o yea, big time

Nah.

I know that feel, bro.

i hate hamburg berlin stuttgart and münchen too

yeah

Wait for the soviets doing the hard work?

Oh boy!

good meme

>Italian-Austria
I'd be fine with that 2bh

Holy shit, yes! Dutch weed!

Finally know a place to buy good weed. I wouldn't complain.

>giving the frogs more land

Triggered

the only ones destroying Europe are the UK

the based Germans are the strongest driving force for unity and cooperation at the moment

>the based Germans are the strongest driving force for unity and cooperation at the moment

SWEDEN YES

We believe in the sovereignity of our nation seperate but whole, we are NOT one country

>Sweden
>Yes

>Italian-Austria
what

>Germany wasn't glassed after WW2
You only have yourself to blame. We are proofing time and time again that we are a threat to Europe who can't make single non-selfdestructive decision.

You're on the internet, don't bother.

The ignorant rule supreme here.

Ruhr area for us? Sure. We'll share the weed.

At this point I'm thinking if it wouldn't be more comfy to be an agricultural state as the allies planned after WW2.

Life would be hard but also you wouldn't have to deal with all this bullshit.

Work on the fields all day, enjoy some beer after the harvest, life is good

Syrian refugees pls.

1. No, I quite like them.
2. Which ones? Remember that Germany is a very diverse country (no, I'm not talking about immigrants).

a fucking leaf!

is it time to start and lose another world war yet?

I'm feeling like we're breaking with tradition if we don't do it soon.

Thank you for rescuing us!

There's still time for Russia to start a war that we can blame on you, desu

Stuttgart is the best city in Germany

t. Patch Barracks

thanks, man. it's nice to have some support.

now, on your knees.

Come on, Germs are only okayish country among Euros, they deserve to be hegemon and ruler of continent, all others must cease.

They ruined EU....

based swede champ

>bavaria part of austria instead of switzerland
Go fuck yourself Mikolaj

>he wants to be part of a second albainia rather than his Austrobavarian brothers

Wew lad.

>mfw our ancient Wendic lands will be returned soon

We are not Wends we fucking absorbed them learn some basic history instead of we wuzing nigger in fact we launched a fucking crusade against them at first.

I think he meant "Lechitic".

You should learn fuckin history retard. Wends were Lechites = Poles. Wends means nothing more than West Slavs. And we didn't absorbed them, HRE did.

*absorb

>Syrian
>Refugees
Well okey

You're retarded and should propably kill yourself.

yeah and Popielid dynasty was actually viking because Ascomanni = Ashmen = Popielidzi

stfu kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechia

We want Rheinland either.The Germans I've met there are really nice.

Many you guys are going to be pissed when you read the new scholarship suggesting that the word wend was about as meaningful as barbarian or nigger.

bo przedfeudalne państwo skupione wokół drużyny książęcej byłoby w stanie utrzymać takie terytorium na wodzy

walnij ty się w łeb szablą husarską

W kronikach jak chuj jest napisane, że Mieszko z Chrobrym zwasalizowali Ruś, podbili Morawy, Prusy, Węgry, a nawet Sasów.

>bo przedfeudalne państwo skupione wokół drużyny książęcej byłoby w stanie utrzymać takie terytorium na wodzy
Kurwa pojebie. Jak w każdym terytorium włada wojewoda, to czemu nie?

No.

Jest różnica między "pobili" a "podbili' i między wasalizacją a płaceniem trybutu. Z tą logiką za Kazimierza odnowiciela byliśmy wasalami Czech, bo płaciliśmy im za Śląsk. Nie wspominając już o wszystkich hołdach dla Cesarstwa.

a dlatego że wojewodę można przekupić baryłką piwa co i często się działo

dosłownie sytuacja jak dzisiaj, Mieszko i późniejsi musieli przekupować ich regularnie gibsmedatami

Nope

>kazimierz odnowiciel
>nie Karl Mnich
Ale ja to rozumiem typeczku. Po prostu chodzi o to, że te 966 memy to chuj oszustwo, bo o naszych hehe przodkach można nawet znalezc w Sagach skandynawskich.

To troche nie fair ze Niemcy se moga "WE" memy stostowac do germanow, a my mamy lykac ze dopiero od 966 sie zaczyna.

w 966 zaczyna się państwo Polan i to jest fakt obiektywny, wcześniej były różne struktury państwowe lechickie powstałe na germańskim garbie

popielidzi zapewne spełniali funkcję identyczną do rurykowiczy

If germany won the first world war none of this ever would've happened

>Berolinsk
but you know that Berlin is "Polish" enough already? It's a slavic name after all(most likely).

Jeżeli zainstalowanie swojego człowieka jako władcę Rusi nie jest wasalizacją, to nie wiem co jest.

Naprawdę?

books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

^ strona XXIII

Nawet pruskiemu rozbiorowemu kurestwu nie przyszło do głowy by odciąć nam całą dynastię, tak jak ma to miejsce w dzisiejszej historii głównego nurtu.

Ale że Grzegorz z Tours literalnie mowi o tym, że 100.000 tys wandali zostalo w wielkopolsce i na slasku az do 9 wieku naszej ery to ty wiedz.
Lublin, Berlin. Same shit.

FUCK THEM RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

>I'm in the netherlands now

PRAISE DA LORD

also true

>no fucking leaf

Jesus fuck, who decided to do this? People can't fucking stand on a middle ground and it will eventually be our downfall.

Yes, Berlin is derived from Slavic, but earlier it was called Kopanica.

Are you about Lux? Yeah, those fuckers are worse.