So, who's nex(i)t?

So, who's nex(i)t?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-18/dutch-had-back-up-plan-to-reintroduce-guilder-dijsselbloem-says
reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T81J720151119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First Netherlands (2019)
Then France (2022)

EU collapses before 2030.

once they see what happens to britain, none

Netherlands

only England (apart from London ) and Wales voted leave though, does this mean more referendums?

No one. After seeing what will happen with UK people will want to stay in the EU and that will cause in EU becomming what we feared the most - a superstate that kills all national identities.

>muh Agricultural subsidy

sure they'd like to remain for all the free monies

Scotland is basically another Greece waiting to be tempted to join with cheap EU loans. Good luck with them.

your mom

>only

That's like 99% of the population right there

I fucking hope not, the only reason I voted for Scotland to remain in the UK is because I knew there's no way we'd vote to leave the EU.

It would happen anyway.

Germans want to make """European""" army and arm Germany completely in their own army. So Bundeswehra won't answer to NATO anymore.

Better learn German faster.

Scotland has no hope of surviving on it's own now that oil prices have plummeted, would literally be balkans tier poor.

i'd honestly rather be subject to Germany than to anglos

I learned it a bit. I guess it's time to refresh my skills.

Ich denke das wenn ich muss deutsch sprechen ich kann. Aber mein deutsch ist sehr schlecht jetzt.
Phew.

I share your feelings.

Netherlands, France, Sweden, Denmark, Finland*.

*Maybe Finland. Finland is quite weak.

Anglos are the scum of this earth.

Didn't realise Poles had become so cucked.

better than most of our third generation turkish immigrants.
welcome.

After what's coming to the Brits, you can bet your balls no one.

This is gonna be le Greek treament but multiplied for a billion :DDDDDDD

I hope Finland will leave EU some day! Congrats Britain, congrats!!

The Netherlands is the most likely country to follow Britain.

But I highly doubt we will get a referendum. And our relation with the EU is fundamentally different, as we are a trade nation and historically against protectionism.

That's what happens when you got westernized

I wonder when we get to leave. People are still mad about the EU and especially the euro, it's been a pretty hot debate subject since the day we joined.

very much this
i'd just be glad about this result if not for two reasons
1) now people will start pushing for exit here as well, and will probably win
2) market reasons

as far as strictly cultural aspects go, i'm more than glad those people are out

Will this kill the EU's expansionist drive?

Britain was one of the main sponsors of that policy. A typical British ploy to weaken the EU.

Danke mein freund :3 wir must uberleben.

Europa must uberstehen.

t. Mario Monti

>People
the same segment of people as in the UK, the double digit club. Provincial unemployed losers and the urban drinking class.

Protip, put an e after the vowel if you don't have umlauts on your keyboard.

Of course London would vote to stay, they basically act like their own country as it is. Brexit from London when?

B E N E L U X
E
N
E
L
U
X

B E N E L U X
E
N
E
L
U
X

Probably us.
And when the benefits of being in the EU gets overshadowed by Germanistan trying to push a million muslims in, others will follow.

I bet you are an upper mid-class pleb with horn-rimmed glasses and a cuckold fetish

>So, who's nex(i)t?

More Union. Better redefined Europe whitout the US mole inside.

And after that, reunification.

I share your feelings.

As was Britain prior to WW1. The economic argument for Brexit was that EU is basically protectionism on a continental scale, where your tax money also protects unsuccessful businesses in Romania.

Nobody, after the UK leaves we'll form the United States of Europe. The island monkeys were the ones sabotaging it.

>EU collapses before 2030.

According to your post it will by 2022
We already will have hard time sustaining Poland without the UK, but if France leaves too the EU is over

No, but I don't live off benefits.

The whole story would be funny if it's wasn't threathening.
The UK pushed hard for the expansion in eastern Europe and when those people came to work there it was suddendly the EU's fault.

>brits hate poles but let the muslimes do whatever they please
For God's sake guys, what are you doing?

How about we annex London?

Sweden

We probably won't until at least one or two others leave first, but this really gets my hopes up for the future.

If dubs, Poland seizes power in EU

Surprised Birmingham was so close and they narrowly voted to leave, and Cornwall voted to leave too.

Nearly everyone will leave leaving the EU to consists of Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, the new Islamic city-state of Paris, and the new Islamic city-state of London with giant walls and minefields surround them.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Spain needs all the help it can get looking at the state of it.

Swedish people are anti-EU. Besides they have their own currency, making it easier for them to leave the EU than countries such as France or Holland.

>Italeave
>Departugal
>Grexit
>Czechout
>Oustria
>Finish
>Slovakout
>Latervia
>Byegium

>Staymany

Weak, but are fairly stable, especially given their damned neighbors, geography, personalities, and history

I've been wondering this actually, what would happen if a Eurozone member left the EU? Would they leave the Euro or would the Euro just splinter between in and out of the Union?

>Swedone

Jokes on you I was forced to learn German when I was a kid.
(And now I don't remember shit)

They could always use the Euro even against the wishes of the EU, I mean Kosovo and Montenegro use the Euro right now. Probably wouldn't be in their best interests though.

Den Haag has no interest in reunification.

But I won't mind.

You know the Netherlands has had plans ready to reintroduce our own currency since the banking crisis.

We even printed backup currency already.

Heb je saus?

The Netherlqnds is always two steps ahead on other countries.
And two steps behind on reality, like all politicians globally.

Kek, what the fuck.

Literally split up the country into two and be done with it.

Have the City of London be its own governorate like the Vatican

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-18/dutch-had-back-up-plan-to-reintroduce-guilder-dijsselbloem-says

They deny it was printed but I read sources saying otherwise.

Dank voor de mayo.

>Having to be in a currency union with Belgium again

I wonder if we could decide to have a currency union with the Deutschmark this time, like we did briefly in the 1800s.

We also suggested leaving Schengen in favour of a mini schengen.
>The "mini-Schengen area" would include Austria, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, and would involve setting up transit camps for migrants outside those borders, a report in newspaper De Telegraaf said.

reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T81J720151119

>German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere told a news conference in Berlin on Thursday that his Dutch counterpart had raised the idea with him, but Germany was not enthusiastic.
Fucking Germans.

then stop switching sides

>EU collapses
>God Emberor Orbán can't build more stadiums from EU funding
;__;

No one, hopefully the commission will make this kind of referendums illegal in the meantime

Some parties have suggested we get our referendum. But they only make up like a 3rd of the votes so I'm not sure.

Come and join us, Netherlands.

It won't work without France in, we can't have checkpoints on that border with 100,000 cross-border commuters crossing it twice every day on just a handful of roads and traffic already at standstill every day.

************UNITED*********** KINGDOM

>KINGDOM
Did the queen have anything to say in this.
Does she want to leave?

That's because they thought a) they could milk those markets and b) that expansion would dilute the franco-german governance of the European project and sabotage the functioning of the EU itself.

In other words they went full retard, failed, began tantruming and ranting shit, pissed off the entire eastern europe, got ebin trolled by Nigel the Barage and... well, here we are and what is coming to them.

Sleavakia might be better. Also
>Donemark

We are not economically independent of Germany, unlike the UK. So it's a lot less likely.

They say the Dutch referendum will play a big role in our elections in 2017, but I highly doubt we will get one because too much is at stake.

That said, I wouldnt mind joining a more sensible union with the anglos.

just to clarify literally none of the working class wanted Eastern Europe to join, that was all the politicians doing

A trade deal must be set up as soon as possible with the Dutch, tulips must continue to flow into the UK.

>monarchy
>having ANY power over the state
>in this century
The Queen is just there to make the people content

France will never quit

It will be a shame for a founding member

Scotland and Northern Ireland.

How democratie would that be

Yeah. Brussels wants to punish the UK to avoid another Brexit in other countries.

Our Prime Minister has already announced he wants to make the Brexit as painless as possible (setting up new trade deals).

>london will always get cucked

I know our king is just a wellfare leach, but i do not know if the british royal house has actually resigned power completely, or if they still have power but never use because it's "politically incorrect" to do so.

Off by 1.

It looks like the only thing you will be seizing is a toilet brush.

>Croa-seeya

and turn EU into prison?

As I've said in another thread, direct democracy can only lead to huge shitstorms when this kind of issues are concerned

Wonderful

Democracies are dumb meme and don't work.

I think the Queen is like the Pope, no real power but everyone adores him and what he has to Say, if the Queen took a side, the British would probably support the same side.

c-c-c-can i join?

Italia will exit, and then it will split into north and south aswell.

If sweden leaves. Malmö will join copenhagen.