Is this the start of a new age of Russian imperialism? Nobody can stand in his way now

Is this the start of a new age of Russian imperialism? Nobody can stand in his way now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNnsnPR_EiI
youtube.com/watch?v=XLlnoLaFBdw
youtu.be/CA53EKYyMJM
youtube.com/watch?v=usIv3nzcz6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes mr. dubs indeed
glorious russia can't even deal with their own internal problems
they will be totally a new empire
к пoбeдe Ивaн! УPAAAAAAA

He should invade the baltic states.
Just really fuck this shit up.

Russians are opening champagne now.

Weak EU is what they fapped to.

Guns and butter.

REFERENDUMS TO LEAVE NATO NEXT

I guess this is the end of EU's expansionism. Also the removal of one of the biggest promoters of sanctions.

Indeed

FROM LISBON TO VLADIVOSTOK

Russian tanks in Paris by July 4, screencap this post :^)

PLS GOD NO

When Trump wins, they both will conquer the world

Putin will plant his brain in a giant robot to live forever and you will be sent to fight against the arab guerillas in France. There's no way out.

I m okay with this as long as I can also get robot body wiht strong robot cock.

Except for NATO, which was cockblocking them before EU existed.

Soviets imported enough ethnic Russians to make it feasible, Kremlin just has to say they're being oppressed

>This is my fetish.

>Wanting a war between Russia and the US/Nato

I'm in favor of removing all American soldiers and weapons from Europe. We've subsidized the welfare state long enough. Leave them to the tender mercies of Mr. Putin and the Muslim hordes. Every country in Europe will be either a province of the Caliphate or a vassal state of Russia within 25 years. Too bad, so sad, hope your unborn granddaughter is not overly fond of remaining attached to her clitoris.

good thing you're never going to change the current situation then

Of course you would. Your lazy neet fatass won't get drafted anyway. Actual people worth something will die

"The referendum is the business of the people of the UK. I fail to see how is Russia connected to their vote."
Vladimir Putin

Putin "Hey, Obama. Now Europe will be broken in the near future because of the foolish British people lol
Thank you for your persuading"

Oabama "Hell Yeah, Bro. This is it. We Americans will sell a weapon to Europeans when they start a war game lol
We can make much money."

youtube.com/watch?v=pNnsnPR_EiI

This video is literally coming true lads, the Americans are behind everything

>meanwhile at Berlin

ideally this but desu whatever hsppens in yurop from now on seems interesting

Well there is that, but I don't shit in the street.

Said by a former US ambassador to Russia

No more British monies, Wojceh?

The only thing that can stay in his way is his own incompetence.
He has no chance.

It's time to claim back Karelia.

Russia NEEDS the Baltics, Ukraine and Central Asia to qualify as an empire. As long as the Baltic states are NATO, there are no mountains between American tanks and Moscow.

>Neoliberal salt.

Noooo, please stay in Germany. Dont lrt them go full retard again, just look at the immigration crisis they caused.

The madman planned this all along. I knew it.

Wouldn't surprise me if Putin puts yet again European authority to a test with the brexit, prolly somekind of military provocation like the jets flybys

He only needs to turn the Baltics into a giant Kessel and leave all the troops isolated there. It's the most sensible approach. Placing troops in the Baltics are a political move, not a military one. If you are serious about defending the Baltics, you need to build up in Poland in preparation to take Kalingrad (which may or may not be nuclear-armed).

>European authority
>military provocation
Brussels will sent a protest note.

what can it do more ?
Russia is to Europe what North Korea is to China, an annoying brat.

this

u-united eurasia...plis no!

Why do you think this? Has Russia shown anything to indicate that that is something it wants? (protip, no there ain't.. )

they're full of russians already, he could easily pull a Ukraine on them

>already
They were Russian to begin with.

France built military ships for Russia.
Why did they do it?

>This is not the independence of Britain from Europe but of Europe from the US
But that sounds fucking great
No more US influence = France stops being such a complete shithole
Hurray for independence

>leftcucks waiting for Russia to say something in order to tell 'SEE? BREXIT IS A WIN FOR PUTIN'

lol
France could smoke Russia single-handedly in a conventional war

>russia taking baltics
LMOA, no ukraine possible here or georgia or whatever

>Is this the start of a new age of Russian dictatorship?
Yes, it is.

Michael McFall is the former US ambassador to Russia.

this >tfw leftcucks are everywhere

you sure about that ?
Seeing that half your population is russian I wouldnt be so sure of that.

>no ukraine possible here
Please elaborate if you know what this word means

nice comeback

>the US' face when Russia decides to join the EU to fill the seat left by Britain

Ukraine is next
Be warned

If Putin take Baltic states and gotland island he will have whole baltic sea under his control.
Muricans will do nothing for saving their NATO allies.

>The EU's acquires the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet and endless resources.

>let me tell u about ur country
wrong
no russian here will fight against baltics

>Germany and Russia finally united
Literally a nightmare for the US. There is nothing worse on this earth than the combined power of German meme engineering and unlimited slav resources.

>no russian here will fight against baltics
Why so much butthurt then?

youtube.com/watch?v=XLlnoLaFBdw

>let me tell u about ur country

but it's true tho, remember all the russian that invade your capital's place on Russian Victory Day ? Or half the capital that's populated by russians ? Or the fact that balts and russians hate each others ?

Die Frau must go first.

what butthurt? no butts are hurt here, only the kremlins barking is heard kek

youtu.be/CA53EKYyMJM

>what butthurt?
Fining Latvian TV channels for broadcasting Russia's TV

It will be a new opening for a russia as a special eu guest, like he wanted some years ago.

Soon the situation on the Ukraine will be stabilised, so there won be sanctions anymore. Trump will be elected so russia wont be the evil one anymore. That means he can restore russian economics through the eu again, without being worried about american influence in europe.

In result there wont be miserable , self hating russian posters anymore, pussia will be strong again.

youtube.com/watch?v=usIv3nzcz6M

>but it's true tho
but its not
>russian that invade your capital's place on Russian Victory Day
i literally went around the city during that day, there were no more russians than usual and they swarm only 1 place near a monument, which gets visited by less people every year
>Or half the capital that's populated by russians
and half population in london and paris is non-white, thats not enough to start a war
>Or the fact that balts and russians hate each others
wrong, no terrorists attack here, no bombs going off, unlike ur 5% minority LMOA

Those losers

>he can restore russian economics through the eu again
Please keep your sanctions!
They are a blessing for Russia

NATO ≠ EU

they are.
this, what mistake the U.S.S.R. made was failing to get N.A.T.O. to not expand itself eastward of post–1991 Germany. It can't be trusted.

>Fining Latvian TV channels for broadcasting Russia's TV
yes and?

propoganda doesnt work here, have never met a russian who would want baltics to be annexed, or they are very secretive, unlike ur muslims who openly call for sharia, death of west and start attacks

russians in kremlin have no reality of russian in baltics, same way any other foreigners, i can assure u, no war is possible here

>Kremlin just has to say they're being oppressed
non-citizen status in Latvia

*in a written legal document and not merely a verbal agreement*.

Now please stop, can anyone answer, why it will weaken US influence in Europe? I mean there is still NATO going, and there is plenty PRO-US EU states .
In what way current situation, beside obvious US - Rus relationship, is going to help Putin?

>propoganda doesnt work here
Sure. That's why the Latvian state imposes sanction on TV channels broadcasting it.

100% agree with your cuckold opinion, Kazimiras.

>Greatest territory
>Unlimited resources
>Best engineers and scientists in the world
>Largest and most efficient army
>By far the richest culture, history and architecture.

Why don't we let this happen ?

Fuck it, I'm down.

Up-heave the whole world. End this facade of peace.

Let the streets burn. Dying in WW3 is better than killing myself.

>plenty PRO-US EU states

>tfw talking about The Butthurt Belt

Yes, of course, I am talking about butthurt belt? There is not that many blatantly Pro-RUS EU states isn't it ?

Eu agricultural policy

they are annoying, same reason Trump banned The Washington Post, they are just lies, like i said kremlin russians have no reality of whats happening here, they think there is some sort of race war/dictatorship, but its peaceful
>ad hominen
oh well, believe what u want, but ur imagined hypothetical future wont happen here

¿What's going on with the Mistral?

>they are annoying
How dare you to dislike what the others do like!

>Trump banned The Washington Post
Nigga, wut!?

>Trump banned The Washington Post,
He didn't ban them from publishing, he just barred their reporters from attending his conferences. There's a big difference there.

Butthurt Poland oppressed France La Grande to withdraw form the contract.

The UK has the whole Special Relationship thing going on with the USA, and were at times a mouthpiece for American interests. With them out of the union, the US has no immediate way of influencing European decision making.

>There's a big difference there
Indeed, a huge difference.
Soviets used powerful transmitters to overlay Radio Liverty's broadcast with lots of noise.

Butthurt Baltic states ban and issue fines on INFORMATION.

>Best engineers and scientists
>Largest and most efficient army

Found the putinbot.

Can the w.t.o. allow this, and what of the ship itself; just engage it to the French Navy?

>People actually think that UK leaving EU will somehow cardinally change the situation in EE.

>the others do like
u know what people like? good life, good job, good family, not hate propaganda and deception and russians here have a better life than they ever would in russia and they know it and no one ever has said about being back with russia, even the most extreme russians here, the only thing they want is citizenship, they can get it tho, but most are too old to care and their numbers are shrinking, their life is good here and I have talked to many russians who say they would fight for latvia if russia invaded

>glorious russia can't even deal with their own internal problems
russia just doesn't care about it.
But she does care about Europe =)

I don't know about WTO.
As far as I know that Russians are OK with that.

France wanted to sell the ships they built to Egypt.

Imposing bans on information sources smells too Soviet to me.

50% of young Latvians left this country for good.
>tfw good life, good job, good family

>russians here have a better life than they ever would in russia
Give them passports and they would leave for EU

Prove me wrong

By best engineers I was refering to germany or france. My post was about the whole EU + Russia union.

Sold to Egypt.
It was a pretty fucking big deal here, a lot of people wanted to sell it anyway but you know, we're being governed by france-hating america's cock sucker fucking traitors so...
We lost several billions and our credibility in the deal b-but obama smiled at us !

Unfortunately, slavic disorganization will rule and German engineering stolen and become inferior copies. Just like in the DDR.
Russia will not be improved by Germany, Germany will because worse because of Russia.

>Imposing bans on information sources smells too Soviet to me.
those who want information can get it on the internet, we are no china in that regard
>50% of young Latvians left this country for good.
still better than russia