Euro to Pound

Hey Int, wondering whether to change all my Euros into pounds now or wait?

no you fool; change it to gold.
every other currency is in free fall right now

dump it all in bitcoin

it's not over yet
you have to wait

This, gold is always the safe answer so in the case the best one

How do I change it into gold reliably?

Idiots, why would you buy gold when the price is high and why would you not buy pounds when the price is low?

Fucking relax. 15% changes shorterm are to be expected when any massive shakeup happens. The fact the currency's value is dropping well before any of the effects of brexiting could even begin to occur is a bit telling this is just market overreaction.

Look at the pound a month from now and then you'll have a good indicator of what it's going to do. Anything within 24 hours is just knee jerk reaction.

Too late. I sold my £ for $ yesterday

>1% is considered massive

yeah not really

Maybe for you.

My company lost quite a bit due to the zloty to eur drop. It might not be massive if you think about 5000 or 10000 but make it a million and it makes you bleed.

I'm just saying 1% in a day isn't that rare. Euro lost 25% to the dollar in just a few months.

Alchemy

Never buy Yen.

That would devalue it though

a weak pound will actually increase your exports

Why not?

brits don't produce anything anymore tho

Only correct answer.

Keep it secret

They don't have an industry anymore but it will be good for turism and muslim terrorism

1% is considered massive in day to day fluctuations
if anything it's time to buy pounds now because the pound WILL bounce back

you fucked it up guys
polish colonies in uk soon, you will see

Yeah but overall it wont come back to yesterday levels

polish freeloaders evicted soon

yen and dollar are being bought in full force and on top of that you can see there being even a shitty big rebounding move. its clearly being made up by funds but at the same time it indicates they already grabbed the lowest bottom of pound and euro. and its not so low.

>british exports

their only export is old fat lobster people

>currencies are not supposed to do that
>1% move is considered massive
thank you for your godly insight mr 500 iq genius lol

nobody can say that, the market operates in conditions of uncertainty
even if it went down 8% like it did, you bought and it went back up by 5% you'll still turn a profit

That doesn't matter.

The point is, but now, it goes up in value and your better off. It doesn't have to go all the way up to where it was

>falling currency is a bad thing
Its great for exporting nations desu

>freeloaders
this.
we're the most hardworking people in uk, actually

Listen to this man

To be honest since it's a worldwide thingy I expect it to drop even lower within 2-3 days.

Not everybody is reacting super fast.

Im just waiting to know what the BoE has in mind.

He's a Zainichi, he'll do anything to stop anyone buying anything remotely Japanese related.

Britain has the second largest trade deficit in the world, behind us of course.

>1.50 to 1.35
>1%
Have you even completed primary school? That's a 10% drop

such as notbritain

the euro falling though will jumpstart both german and italian export based economies

>italian export based economies

did you even read the OP you memer?

the supercar industry?
i wonder how much that's even worth

bitcoin

time to buy shekels like you should have done years ago stupid goys

our currency hasn't fluctuated dramatically for two decades now (including the 2008 financial crash)

give me your money

germany cut gdp growth prospects from 1.8% to 0.5% for the rest of the year just this morning

just watch it happening, it will be just like the lira all over again

>give me your money
that is kinda awkward because we have all your gold.

I'm sure everything will be back to normal in a few days

weren't u meant to give that back in '45 m8

>it will be just like the lira all over again
you mean, meme face values?
Only Zimbabwe would be doing worse than us

Zimbabwe has also a banana tier economy, we're going to be the next '80s Japan, screencap this

goodamn make italy great again, I want italy do control all fucking europe do it now!!!!
we will invade those britshit we will make them pay burn them all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wouldn't worry about it.
ignoring the economy is usually the best way to handle business.

none of the remaining Jews came back for it, last I heard they went to some middle eastern place to start new without all the hate and conflicts that Europe gave them for ages.

これ

HODL!

as long as you keep giving my grandmother a living wage for the rest of her life and discount nuclear submarines it's cool i guess

i meant giving the country nuclear submarines, my grandmother doesn't need any submarines

WAIT!
the submarines were NOT for her??
she even signed for them and everything.

Yeah exports like
uh
making China do our manufacturing?

don't you know? the british industry is going to be just like in the 60s again! like the babyboomers fantasize about! even though all the knowledge and expertise has left the isles.

That's the right time to invest in the wool and textile industry, my Britfriend

they can start exporting all that leaver-fearmongering bullshit as cheap fertilizer.

great idea!
I heard the textile industry in Italy is exactly what they should put their money in now that they are free of EU markets!

>tfw coming to UK in August

>In June 2010, manufacturing in the United Kingdom accounted for 8.2% of the workforce and 12% of the country's national output
JUST

high alch