/brit/

Montage of normie remainian illiterate misinformed and scaremongered to oblivion facebook tears edition

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEqkejZAKL
cancer.org.au/preventing-cancer/sun-protection/vitamin-d/
finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=gbpjpy=X#{"allowChartStacking":true}
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

korean pop

Andrew is so based

Destroying Fallon

Legion @VenousRising 13h13 hours ago
#IVotedLeave because my girlfriend is Dutch and it would be easier to end things if she was deported.

wahey

odds up lads

>watching JOI
>about to cum
>tells me to stick a finger up my arse

Fuck sake, stupid bint

So now what?

You guys going to run everyone that is darker than a light tan out of the country?

>Anyone want to retire to Spain, Italy oh guess what you cant
what did he mean by this

shouldn't lefties be happy because cameron is stepping down?

do it man you're free now

>old people should not be allowed to vote on matters which will directly affect them for the rest of their lives because they won't be around as long as me

so um, scotland is most certainly gone right? EU membership was part of the deal last referendum

*dabs on em*

Who /Michael Gove for PM/ here?

the pound collapsed or the germans invaded yet ?

ANDREW NEIL THE SHAVED ORANGUTAN

apparently he's saying everything's going to be alright

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEqkejZAKL

They're going to run everyone that is lighter than a light tan out of their country. The Pajeets, Mohammeds, Mbongos and Xiaos will remain.

Ahh yes, roadworks

When Poland sends people they're not sending their best. They're plumbers, they're brickies, they're cleaners. And some, I assume, are good people.

We need bolagnese.

> that moment when your country goes full fucking retard
enjoying the ments desu, always wanted to witness downfall of a nation, just not mine

atleast she didn't tell you to eat your cum

>the pound collapsed

aye lad

my bets on andrea or mogsey

people know when they need to wear sunscreen and when they don't need to, which is what people previously had no awareness of.

plus there's iniatives by the cancer council about safely acquiring it. though tbqh, if you go out in the sun at midday in summer for vitamin D then you are an absolute mong.

cancer.org.au/preventing-cancer/sun-protection/vitamin-d/

Who else here's a PROUD, ALMIGHTY ANGLO?!

Congrats on leaving EU desu

Cameron is a stupid cunt for even holding the referendum, everyone knows the people that hate the EU REALLY fucking hate the EU. A lot of old people who would definitely come out to vote and working class people who were tired of being ignored about immigration.

The referendum was so utterly stupid from a risk reward standpoint, at BEST the conservatives could have stolen a few votes from UKIP but at worst economic ruin and the dismantling of the UK.

Great job Cameron you moon face twat.

>1.3 million

nothing wrong with tradies you retard

fuck the EU

Thanks, Abdul.

>Victoria Derbyshire interviewing voters
>"We were expecting more 'Remain' voters here today but we've been told they were too upset to turn up, some of them even told us they were grieving".

Hahahahahahaha oh god

ye the pound has become the new cheap gold and the krauts are p salty but fuck em

>remain voters too upset to turn up
HAHA

>spent months talking politics in work and convincing people to vote brexit
>yesterday we had massive support for it
>only 1 person voted remain, found out one other meant to but forgot
>tfw it all paid off in the end and i won money off it too
At last I can rest.

>grieving

jesus christ

>Managed to end his career in ruin after doing exactly what he said he would
Impressive, really

They already have New Mumbai built on the ruins on London so its now a hard transition. All they need to do is start freely shitting in the Thames

>being a meanie poopiehead

I am not entirely sure you realise what's going on
just for saying. I hope everything turns out well because if that isn't the case you just doomed yourselves, and us all

all we need now is to win the Euros and for Trump to win to make it the best year in British history.

Would like to meet the person that noticed these shoes look like faces laughing hysterically.

Well I for one think it's fucked that you left, especially considering that the people who voted exit will start to die off soon.

>grieving

Gained some respect for him. This is like a political seppuku.

>Trump to win to make it the best year in British history.

cuckold

Why are you so angry? Sort your own country out and stop trying to emigrate all the time, silly gyppo

wh-why do you want to leave us rosbifs? We love you, we'll give your croissants if you stay ;_;

bit late for that

What does this mean for immigration into the uk?

yeh i didnt think that one through lol

Who /the24%/ here?

I'd butter her croissant

ftse is still at 4.13% lads

not horrendous

didn't it drop to 8% at one point?

I know it's a meme but pensioners shouldn't be allowed to vote, they vote in major numbers, contribute nothing, don't understand the world they currently live in and consume endless tax money.

FUCK OFF CAMERON

Congrats lads

I was enjoying the memes and all that but now it's happened I don't actually know what's going on and I'm a bit worried cause I quite like European countries and I don't want them to dislike us and I also like having a good economy and I don't think that's going to happen again for a while.

Me, just

>lefties protesting in swarms outside Boris Johnson's house

They really are cunts, they're throwing shit at his car and stuff

Elderlies are the fucking scam of this earth. They ruined this stupid planet for us and keep doing so before they finally fucking die leaving use the rubbish.
Really I'm mad

finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=gbpjpy=X#{"allowChartStacking":true}

what's going on here

No one knows lad, no one's laid out any plan, though it'll proabably be;

POLES OUT -> PAKISTANIS IN

>16 fucking years
>soon

that's over half the lifespan of most of the posters here

startling that people actual think this desu

what was the vote percentage for remain and leave?

I'd fuck with boris and I'm not even a leftist

He's just such a trollable person

lel

A Great Depression perhaps

Haha utterly blown the fuck out

>remainers booing bojo
not a fan of democracy it seems
the salt is real

WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOONE

I CAN FEEL MY POWER DRAINING... Draining... drainuuuuhhhhhh

ah yes, the "progressive" left chimping out when things don't go their way

what a surprise

48 remain
52 leave
we did it chum

Good never enough paki shops around when you want some crisps

>Victory for remain

>Country plunges into chaos

>Northern Ireland and Scotland want to leave the UK

>Due to the extreme circumstances Boris is announced to take on the position of Lord Protector of the Realm

>Full on Civil War

>Ireland backs Northern Ireland

>We go to war with them

>Farrage is given the title of Lord of Ireland and is given the task of restoring order to the savages

>Cameron is executed for High Treason

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

you weren't really supposed to vote leave you autists, it was just memes. this is like america actually voting in trump, ridiculous

51.9% v 48.1%

Honest question, do you think this could lead to a mass emigration of immigrants from the UK? I imagine a lot of them have family or whatever on the continent, and I assume it will become tougher to enter and exit England. Maybe some people will just leave rather than deal with the hassle.

seriously?

i fucking called it last night wew

>implying he didn't short the pound again

This is one of the best days of my life

fuck me that's close

they're lefty unemployed students, they have nothing else to do with their sad lives

Its treason then

ooer

yeh people who lived before and during the EU so have an base of experience to compare from shouldn't be allowed to vote.

fucking idiot

I'm guessing the feelings of the result will have the opposite effect on the British public who voted for this. I wish you guys luck tho.

Think I saw that post.

Well done lad.

>he hasnt heard of meme magic

lol

Well, I guess when a loved one commits suicide, like the UK has just done, you grieve.

you mean when the uk was in the complete shitter?

Is Dimbleby in bed yet? Poor thing.

why are people so mad at boris? how is it his fault?

Is this the average brexit delusion?

It's never too late to stay ;_; Please don't leave us alone with sandniggers!

She's for the brits, don't touch!