So when are the riots starting in UK?

So when are the riots starting in UK?

And we all know they WILL start soon.

That's how revolutions always happen, younger generation gets tired of older generations bs. Older geeneration has police and army but the younger generation has the strenght of youth and fanaticism.

Don't forget the stupidity of youth

This as well, but still I don't care about their axiology I just want to sit at my cosy battlestation, eating warm pierogi and watching riots in the UK.

>I just want to sit at my cosy battlestation, eating warm pierogi and watching riots in the UK.

Can i join? I bring some good rakija

Sure. It's always more fun to have a giggle with mates and a proper drink.

Yes, when will all the angry poles start rioting?

Splendid!

Do we cheer for some specific group or just madness overall? My OCD says Ireland has to be whole but idgaf about them really

>So when are the riots starting in UK?

They took away even knifes for a reason. Nothing will happen!

Why would there be riots? I don't understand

Did you ever heard about Poles making a riot in a foreign country?

btw. nice way to derail the thread

I see some BRitish Ninja joining the riot in the pic

the only way lefties can protest is via twitter and tumblr these days

Xant wait to get my fred perry and lacostw on and take it to these young remain cunts.
Not had a good battle in yeara.

We all know they WILL start soon.

But brexit will affect even the food prices after you get kicked out of the customs union.

Poorer people will feel it the most so basically the same guys that made a mess in France.

So there's going to be a bunch of young people on one side and on the other it's you, your mates and a lot of 60-70 year old people?

No one has guns in the UK. Boris won't be deterred by 'riots'.

In all seriousness, how will Jamal react now that he can't bring his 40 cousins over to join them?

Don't get it twisted - everyone knows this referendum was a vote on immigration policy, so we all know what's coming.

Hope there is fucking riots, I want this shithole to descend into civil war and just completely destroy itself leaving nothing left. Fucking hate this place

Nothing stops Jamals from comming like there were comming to the UK before.

Literally nothing. No new laws, no new policy, nothing.

Jamals are safe.

Us Ood boys (30-40s) and still give it good, this new gen of casuals are fuckimg poofs with thwir lgbt agenda and 'no toracism'. We have a black maye called snowy, these wee poofs today would call him some thing pc like my wifes sons dad.