The British Pound has has fallen so far that France has overtaken them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dkberman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FRANK'D

FRANK'D

GALLIC'D

just

>And now remain gone illegitimate faced buggerfolk! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet! Daffy English kniggets!

FRENCH FRIED

It's been ~5 hours, do these people not know what quarterlies are?

fuck

>lost to Normans, lost their Anglo-Saxon kingdom
>lost to Americans, lost their Empire
>lost to Frenchmen, lost their United Kingdom

JUST

le lel

I'm really really really sad about the UK leaving the union, what a tragic day

BASED FROGS

>POST TFW WHEN YOU WILL SEE BRITKEKS CLEANING POLISH TOILETS IN YOUR LIFETIME

Euro has dropped too how does that work

But Brits don't have to pay anything to EU now. They are saving money :^)

this is funnier than i expected

>pasty British hands
>able to handle a toilet

So, do France have new hero like Napoleon?
Who can be Napoleon of our times?

doesn't this mean the UK ranks below California? fucking kek

It might be a good thing.
Brits where never passionate about Europe, in fact they were trying to hold back EU the best they could.
Now with UK gone, we finally can acchieve some goals that are long overdue, like the finacial transaction tax

Le Pen

>Le Continental Cucking System 200 years later has been activated

Or like destroying it once and for all

You dropped more and faster.

That's a risk, for sure, but I dont think this is gonna happen.
In fact, if Britain goes to shit, the people in Europe might learn to appreciate EU more

Me

>finacial transaction tax
>literally Tobin tax

Don't get ahead of ourselves now

my

It'll bounce back in a week

we used to call gzregorz to fix the toilet

now rasheed will call us to find out what the white porcelain thing is in their water room

I'm pretty unsure about what to think, probably because I don't know enough about the causes and consequences of that act.
Could someone educate me a little bit on the subject?

Right now I guess I'm just experiencing some kind of Schadenfreude about how Europe is going to blow up.

it's just a bunch of businessmonkeys going full panic mode over nothing.
shit will normalize and not that much will change.

brits will go from EU fees and paperwork to trading fees and paperwork. almost every expert says they'll lose out on it but nobody really knows so fuck it.

nothing will change. nothing to see here. move along.

>Japan has halted trading on the pound and UK stocks. The financial meltdown underway is unparalleled.

>twitter.com/dkberman

Oh you know the brits fucked up , kek. Good luck , UK!!!

It started to fall again after than peak.

>in fact they were trying to hold back EU the best they could.

To the extent that it was becoming more a more like a bloated federal superstate in its own right instead of a mere political and trading union between partners. I hope you enjoy the trappings of imperalism again, it'll suit you far better than does us.

>In fact, if Britain goes to shit, the people in Europe might learn to appreciate EU more

That's probably unlikely. Whatever happens now the EU will look vindictive and harsh in its attempts to stop future members attempting to leave.

>california has a higher gdp than france

UK is crashing this plane

don't forget that your country got fucked by those 'businessmonkeys' more than once
what does that say about it?

It's 1.37 right now

Wait for New York to open.

It should be fun.

>Getting the entirety of europe to dislike you and creating your own recession
>it's just temporary guys, we'll recover don't worry

new insight into Britain 2025

economy

forever

>>Getting the entirety of europe to dislike you

Why would they dislike us? This would be a pathetic and petty reason to dislike us. If exercising the rights any nation-state can take is considered distasteful to countries like France and Italy then they can honestly go fuck themselves if they're not going to be mature about the whole process.

Nobody in the UK hates the French or Germans or Italians. This isn't about them.

>>it's just temporary guys, we'll recover don't worry

When have we not recovered? Britain is the most stable country on the planet. We haven't had a serious invasion in over three centuries.

A federal superstate is exactly what Europe needs, to be able to compete with USA, China, and other growing powers of the future.

>Whatever happens now the EU will look vindictive and harsh in its attempts to stop future members attempting to leave.
Yes, and it is in EUs best interest to see the UK fail

1.36 now.

>If exercising the rights any nation-state can take is considered distasteful
So no country could ever get upset if you went to war with them because it's any nation-state has the right to enact war onto another country?
wew laddy.

>A federal superstate is exactly what Europe needs
>look at your flag
ah yes

lel these funds have started to unleash the 1st setup lelel

every relevant European country had its Empire
Only thing we had were Hitlers 12 years of Autism
We be part of an Empire, for once

>Yes, and it is in EUs best interest to see the UK fail

And you don't think that that vindictive shittiness would cause anger and resentment to grow amongst countries in the EU?

>A federal superstate is exactly what Europe needs, to be able to compete with USA, China, and other growing powers of the future.

I would love for there to be a federal superstate. But not by the year 2040. Everything you and France have done with the EU has been in the pursuit of a European peace, sure it's a noble goal, but you didn't have to act like non-violent imperialists in order to reach that objective. If the Commission had been slower and less nakedly ambitious and ideological, Britain would have grown comfortable with it. Most young people here are already massive Europhiles.

Don't be an ass. The closest analogy I can think of is if you're a Scientologist and then you try to leave the Church, then get brutally hounded on the way out and stalked and your personal finances ruined, for the sole purpose of discouraging others from leaving. It's a dick move.

>A federal superstate is exactly what Europe needs

Are you trying to trick me again Hans ?

>Vote, Great Britain, claim your independence
>And what must we give in return?
>Everything

What is the HRE, dingus.

Also, being one of napoleons bitches might count.

Also roman empire.

>UK HAS NOW ALSO A SMALLER ECONOMY THAN CALIFORNIA

>every relevant European country had its Empire
>European country
>country
let's play a game of spot the hole in your logic

>What is the HRE
>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>""""Empire""""

>expressing GDP in currency exchange rates

me, I am italian too like napoleon

>Whatever happens now the EU will look vindictive and harsh in its attempts to stop future members attempting to leave.

To be honest most of the EU hates you now, not likely

Value of £ = size of the economy
You know what, I really used to think it didn't, thanks for educating me Sup Forums

Suck it up my gallo-roman friend.

>Yes, and it is in EUs best interest to see the UK fail

Mon ami. Let's rejoice ! We have a continent to rebuild !

Yes, but why? What about this whole thing could possibly make the rest of Europe hate us?

Is this just a board meme where you consider everyone with a flag as indicative of that entire country, or do you genuinely now feel slightly disgusted with the UK?

I mean seriously, everyone who was ever in some way involved with the Holy Roman Empire should just bury the memory deep down inside and pretend it never happened.

Even just thinking about it gives me second-hand embarassment.

UK was always the biggest roadblocker
Now France and Germany are the sole big powers in EU.
And since we have a very good mutual understanding, I think futher integration is more than likely

HRE was shit and Napoleon failed eventually
But this time around, we have the chance to create an Empire, not by conquest and blood, but by peaceful negotiation and cooperation

They import almost everything though, the currency drop is quite bad, catastrophic if it doesn't bounce back in a few days

It has nothing to do with the Brexit desu, France has always been ahead. The UK just add very generous estimations of their "illegal economy" such as prostitution or drug dealing to their GPD to make it looks bigger.

As a french I never liked you much but I sure hate you now. You're making the europeean project in peril for a foolish nationalism shitty project and put the already suffering economies to test again. Also you never played by the rules so fuck you

yes yes France

HOWEVER

>What about this whole thing could possibly make the rest of Europe hate us?
Mmmm. . .

Yes, Yes, Well done Brexit... Well done Brexit...

HOWEVER

Everyone with whom I talked today kinda hates your guts after this and these are not people that browse Sup Forums.

>do you genuinely now feel slightly disgusted with the UK?

I do now, a little bit, yes. I don't know about everone in your country but 52% of them may be actually retarded. You're now in a weak as fuck position to negotiate with the EU and you're already with the emotional manipulation: "dont be vindictive guise", "we can still be friends :DD" like some slut caught cheating.

I don't know, maybe I'm irrational but I don't have a lot of respect for the UK right now.
>b-but spain is worse

As a Brit, I think it would be fucking hilarious if the EU used this as an opportunity to implement all the reforms that they need, completely sorted its shit out without being weighed down by UKIP's dead weight parliament members, and became something great. Then in a couple of years Boris and all the retarded fucking "MUH IMMIGRATION MUH GOLDEN AGE" reactionaries will be stuck living in their fucking 130,395 km2 version of Luton, remembering a time when they had clean water and some semblance of order and any economic or political influence at all on the global stage, and will come begging to be let back into the EU, and the EU will laugh at them and tell them to fuck off.

I cannot wait to leave this godforsaken fucking country.

>Also you never played by the rules so fuck you

British judges famously are obsessed with EU law and apply it all over the fucking place, far beyond the level it is applied in France and Germany. If that isn't playing by the rules i'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about. We were never part of the Eurozone so obviously we had 'special treatment' in that respect, but that meant we had no say over EU fiscal policy which was a huge drawback.

>You're making the europeean project in peril for a foolish nationalism shitty project and put the already suffering economies to test again

If you think stopping the total obliteration of English and Welsh culture and the end of a free NHS is is a foolish nationalism project then you're a tool.

>As a french I never liked you much but I sure hate you now

I think you're letting Sup Forumsposting get the better of you. The fuck user.

France could be economically as strong as economy if you would cut your social entitlements and wouldnt strike so much

kek

Yeah yeah, we could be all mighty if we'd stop eating, sleeping and having fun.
Unfortunately we're human beings, unlike Germans, and we care about something else in life than "muh GPD".

The markets get spooked by anything, they're controlled by complete fucking idiots who never look more than a month ahead and see uncertainty as something terrifying instead of an opportunity unlike the capitalists of the 1980s.

>

>france
lmao.

bremain butthurt sure is intense. MUH 2 HOUR ECONOMIC OUTLOOKS

Me, a french american
the holy union between the two greatest countries to ever grace this earth

And adding to that, Cameron resigned, which means he'll only be a mediator, which gives the british government frailty at this point.

I feel sorry for reasonable Brits like you.
But I think the biggest problem of UK is that it is still trapped in it glorious past, still thinking it is a relevant Empire and still has to keep the continent weak and divided.
And while I am sure Brexit will hurt UK a lot, it is a great opportunity for EU

Fucking amateurs

>you would cut your social entitlements and wouldnt strike so much
We know, and we'd be there had we had some opportunity to oust the left from our country. Unfortunately, from the Second World War onwards, they've been able to conflate the right-wing with nazis and Vichy, and we'll never get our country.

What's horrible about the left is that they clearly know that they're ruining the country. In the words of my father Gilles Bonaparte-Clairon, "to be a leftist, you either have to be smart but corrupt, or plain retarded".

I usually never come to Sup Forums but today is a special day. UK at first laughed to the european construction then cried and begged to come in when it saw its economy was behind and we let you in.
It was a mistake, your only interest was economic and it never changed. UK was alwats against a political integration because it is its doctrine since centuries.
Now that you're out, me might have a chance to start this shit anew or not. But it will be without you

If you voted for Brexit, you are a racist

Thank's old mans

AHAAHAHAHAHHA

>tfw going on UK holiday tomorrow

My holiday just got a lot cheaper

the HRE is a meme my kraut friend

>valuing the America-France alliance, over the Russia-French Dual Entente

:c