/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466693170173.webm
heatst.com/politics/everything-the-eu-is-hiding-until-after-the-referendum/
twitter.com/Ollierussian/status/746267255378448388
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

korean pop?

fuck the EU.

not sure why people want to be governed by boris or gove and their private school cronies, very strange

i love your k-pop spamming

Oi koreaboo what's the song from this video called?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466693170173.webm

>
it's about not being governed by bloody foreigners

>heatst.com/politics/everything-the-eu-is-hiding-until-after-the-referendum/
>mfw the EU passes all this shit
>mfw we dodged a bullet

alri thailad

JF here, did that proxy vote yesterday I promised.

Enjoy your win.

Where's your sense of adventure? Besides, Boris is hilarious.

>"Waaaah waaaaah, look at this chip on my shoulder"

Why can't we all be intellectual le gentlesir Redditors like the rest of the Remain campaign?
twitter.com/Ollierussian/status/746267255378448388

>Tottenham

Oy vey!

it's called kara - discography

>slightly more than half vote yes
>almost half vote no
>THEY HAVE DECLARED THEIR INDEPENDENCE HURR
No, they have shown that they are utterly divided.

>meanwhile FTCE 100 is down 4% FTSE 250 is down 7.5
>Pound is down 10% and falling
>Scots wanna leave, and have the mandate
>Northern Ireland will probably leave as well, potentially uniting Ireland as a whole.

>Complete political disarray
>The Americans are pissed because there is no eternal Anglo to oppose shit in the euro parliament and France and Germany are more aligned to Russia
>Gibraltar will likely become independent or annexed by Spain or some shit

You guys are trully absolute madmen of the highest degree, you're not as fucked as we are but nontheless fucked.

I'm getting nothing lad

Now, if all the remainers could go back to their home countries of Pakistan and Poland the UK would literally be the perfect country again.

seeing as this is such a monumentally important decision in the history of the uk, wouldn't have it made sense to say that qualified majority (not sure if that's the right term in English) has to be reached? for example like 2/3 or something?

I'd say so, yes. I expected that as well when I first heard about the referendum.
Although iirc they could just ignore the results anyway if they really wanted to.

called super majority, hans

Also called qualified majority. He wasn't wrong, just like Hitler.

OUR NEW PRIME MINISTER

tren-d, the rest of the song is a bit shit

>bbbbbut remain said we'd be all alone!!!

damn, that's a nice fingerbox

What's his stance on porking pigs?

great post

Don't even know what to say except that I saw this coming.

forgot Trump was the president of the United Staes

Pakis wanted to leave. You think pakis in london are happy with their communities being overrun with white christians?

The true Britons are patriots.

>breaks tv
>doesn't even break 1k retweets

Just talked to Arelene Foster. First Minister of N.I.

There are talks of Scotland and N.I. merging together.

>Merkel literally says "The Founding Fathers" when talking about the people that started the EU

Don't you dare tell me the EU isn't trying to turn Europe into one country

>not sure why people want to be governed by muslims*
fixed

>media going all out mad

the fact that he looks like an more retarded version of trump (also younger) is pretty amusing

wew just woke up v nice, is the gbp still going down?

well, he is, or will be

he might as well be at this point

the alternative is a woman who is famous for lying 24/7 and letting American ambassadors die

>tfw youre a smart guy with skills a degree
>tfw youre internationally mobile, have dual citizenship and can up and leave this shithole whenever you want

Cya cunts :^)

Voting to be poorer is being a patriot?

>Brexit isn't outward looking!

I'd say you can't get any more outward looking than being able to trade with anyone all over the world

doing a trade

>>tfw youre a smart guy with skills a degree
>tfw you still can't type coherent sentences

>German car industry already desperate to get a trade deal with the U.K. sorted

Remainers BTFO

a patriot would give his life for his country, what's a little money?

she's also borderline senile and can't openly debate any of her plans and policies

you can't unless you pay me for the privilege first

>$50 a barrel

yeah off you trot then scotties

>falling for this shit

Gonna go on a rampage and shank every working class northerner I see to death desu

>Scotland joins the EU and leaves the UK
>EU deteriorates and falls apart in the next decade or two
>Scotland comes crawling back

Cannot fucking wait

>Boris Johnson's dad

toplel

>tfw brits will have to queue up for the non-eu passport section now

time to find your irish passport lads

This country has been led by the stupid into the jaws of complete fucking disaster.

The next decade, instead of being spent developing our country, will be spent fucking around, picking up whatever scraps of trade deals we can get.

We'll be at a disadvantage because we will be desperate, so the deals we get won't be as preferential (because we can't collectively bargain with the rest of the members of the EU).

The UK will break up, because if Scotland doesn't leave the UK it will bubble over into violence. There might well be a resurgence of violence with Northern Ireland as well.

We will soon have Boris and Gove, leading architects of this fucking stupidity with their hands at the reigns. These people are not the 'common man' but leavers have voted them in. Labour isn't strong enough to provide opposition. So since Cameron has announced his resignation we're going to get people who believe it is OK to ignore all the facts getting handed the keys to the country.

The '350m' will be a long forgotten dream as our GDP reduces. Science funding won't be able to have its investment. Impoverished areas, ignored for years, are now going to go to the wall. All the people who thought this referendum was a referendum on whether they were angry or not will have led us into this hellhole.

And for what?

Sovereignty, democracy, immigration, sorry none of these are arguments. I'm sorry but a lot of the people voting leave weren't even voting on this. They were just voting on 'taking back control' or believing in the country or some nebulous bullshit. They wouldn't know what to do with control, and the next few years will show this.

apparently your grasp of the English language wasn't adressed at your plumbing school Kacper.
Enjoy the dual Polish-British citizenship though.

One day you might understand, paki.

Oh no

SWEDEN
YES

lads what actually is the e.u?? voted leave yeserday but i dunno what it does desu :s

literally choked on my tea reading that

it will be the most remedial union ever

>>Northern Ireland will probably leave as well, potentially uniting Ireland as a whole.
fuck off retard they literally kill eachother over there to be part of the UK

>tfw my mate has gone on a stag do to berlin this morning

someone asks before voting

THE UK IS OVER

OVEEEER

It's literally like a cartoon

REDDIT IS SO MAD

how likely is it now that scotland leaves the UK, seeing as they all voted to remain and are generally very left-wing? 100%?

don't they have a lot of oil? looking forward having our scottish friends in the EU.

bloody baby boomers

Genuinely won't care

>tfw Angela Merkel herself beats him to fucking death with a bat

quality fucking banter

So can any Brits tell me what kind of prediction they have for Britain within the next few years? Are you gonna stay as cucked as us but this time have your own leaders cuck you as opposed to the EU ones? Or is the mighty Anglo spirit going to wake up and have every single shitskin genocided or at least kicked out?

it's mainland europe and it's territorial waters lad

in about 2 years we're being dragged further into the atlantic by a coalition of spanish, british and icelandic fishing vessels

Not my Britain.

>having a dedicated reddit app

FORT

I can't believe you actually did it you absolute madmen.
I'm literally shaking.
Shit this is huge.

no one fucking cares

>muh member states will be mean to us

By the time article 50 is complete, Netherlands and Denmark will have had a referendum and other counties will be looking to leave

Just think in the future going to Scotland will be like crossing a checkpoint in a scene out of 28 Days Later.

>we're going over to Scotland
>to listen to Donald Trump

>oh no we won't get free moneiz from Germany and welcome more muslims and niggers

We invade Germany

point out its their fault you nonce

>Sovereignty, democracy, immigration, sorry none of these are arguments

lol

>AUD down 3.6% since this morning

#

The EU will be happy to takes back any Remainers for free.
They want to see UK fail to prevent the domino effect of more states leaving. Britian will be maliciously destroyed economically and Scotland supported with all means to prove a EU membership is actually worth something.

Expect some pretty butthurt reactions by EU parliament.

tfw couldn't use msn because mum was worried about paedophiles

that is why your country is going down the shitter

"I'm 17. I'm a politics student and I also know how to use the internet somewhat effectively so I was decently informed about the real facts behind the referendum. How do I feel? Pissed. The Remain vote was strongest with the young, and Leave vote strongest with the older demographics. Old people who listened to Nigel Farage and Michael Gove have decided my future, and it's a future that I and most of my peers don't want. I'll live my entire adult life on an island with a superiority complex that just isolated itself even further than it already was.
I didn't 'wake up' to this either, I stayed up watching it just get worse and worse. It was genuinely upsetting.
But hey, at least there'll be fewer of those bloody immigrants, right guys?! /s"

Jesus...

Get the fuck out you coward.
This is the first win for native Europeans and white people we've had in a long time, and we will survive your doomsday prophecies Ahmed.

You do realiset hat they will import mroe people from pakistan now?

European muslims are a very very small minority, they got theirs from the former commonwealth.

whats a bongs education worthy of

(You)

>tfw visited Copenhagen earlier this year and it was a multiculti nightmare
Can't wait to go back once they've left too