POLAND ON SUICIDE WATCH

MASS DEPORTATIONS TO BEGIN IN 30 DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/8bqhsr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh noo I will see my fucking cousin again. Can Brits keep at least her?

I'll keep her ;)

Most of "Polish workers" has a UK citizenship by now and UK is not leaving until ~ 2018.

Real Brexit will happen(if?) few years from now, until then they will all be British citizens.

It's also a bad new for Poles in Pooland
How will the EU sustain your weight now?

2 years after they invoke article 50
It took 2 years to negotiate for fucking Greenland

I don't see Boris Johnson invokung it after he assumes power in October. He'll try to negotiate something better, but he'll be slapped down by Germany and especially France

All of us are going to pay more.
No seriously, that's how it works.

It can't be that much..

Britain is far more integrated so it might take them like 5 or 10 years and by that time who knows what will happend.

I don't give a shit mehmed. It's 2% of our GDP, we will manage, unlike your shitskin brain that seems to be imploding right now because you seem to be forgetting basic maths.

The UK will continue to dump neetbux to the budget of the EU in exchange for being able to have a piece of the market.

The politicians can talk all they want but they'll be in a situation like Norway at the end of it all.

>Poles leave, Pakis remain

Takbir, Davvud al-Qamaruni!

One thing is certain. EU won't be generous with them.

Denmark, the Netherlands and most importantly France could follow if the EU made it easy for them

>P*les
>better than Pakis

about 5%

lel roach

This
its funny to see how all the white nationalists welcomed Brexit, they seemed to be unaware that this means Britain will become browner

>Romania, a cunt of 20 million people recieves almost the same net amount as lithuania, a cunt of 3 million people and 5 times smaller territory
The EU needs to die as soon as possible, we are getting fucked so bad by the single market in return for pennies

b-but at least you will be grateful, right?

>be P*leshit
>hate refugees while sucking EU dick 4 monies
>be leechy refugees everywhere

>all those criminals coming back
ruh-roh

>polish worker
wow they're just like Chinese finding jobs around the world....

What about foreign students in British unis?
Will they have to return home?

>Most of "Polish workers" has a UK citizenship by now and UK is not leaving until ~ 2018.
>mfw I still don't have citizenship
>mfw I can still make it in time

They're actually criminals and welfare leeches

There won't be mass deportation; everyone in the UK will migrate to poland to find work after our economy hits rock bottom.

Finns in the UK are all communists, coalburners, faggots etc. You Brits better let them stay.

If you weren't a roach, then maybe you would realise that at least the majority of Poles try to get work in the countries they migrate to. The same can't be said about Turkish filth that flock to Germany for the welfare and pussy (which they can't even get)

t. Welfare recipient

Lel, your politicians sux m8, I feel bad for you

Are you telling me Brits will clean their own toilets now?
Or does that just mean toilet cleaning will cease completely?

brits will restart the designated shitting streets they had back in the day

They will import Commonwealth people now who already speak English.

Nice meme

Are you all fucking retarded?
EU money is only 2% of our GDP. It won't change anything.

Also, it's funny to see that you all prefer arabs, blacks that rape your women to Polish bydlo that works and their onl;y minus is that they're loud and like to drink.

>Nowy Jork

obviously not, I believe uk has different rates for eu/non eu but that's probably not relevant for already accepted students

God I want to fuck her so badly.

>only 2% of our GDP
>only about as much as the recommended NATO spending for militaries
>is spent in the most crucial areas for developpement, such as infrastructure
>only

too bad she only wants BBC (Big Benis of Czechs)

If you count all the money we lose because of EU and their german mitteleuropa project, it would be around 10% of GDP, not 2.
My dick is 17.5. It's enough, even for majority of your czech whores.

>only 17,5
Of course the whores will tell you it's enough if you throw the money for which you were niggering in UK at them. Average Czech benis size is 25 cm.

>Average Czech benis size is 25 cm.
I thought it's 30cm, you dicklet Pepik.

I will tell everyone in Zaolzie and they will laugh at you.

YUROPOORS ETERNALLY BTFO GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Are they going to execute all immigrants who came to the UK via other EU countries?

The population of Poland is going to increase by at least 20%.

oh fugg, it was a typo, I meant to write 25m, not cm, sorry

OBSESSED

> these threads about Poland and Poles

Since when our poor irrelevant shithole became as important in minds of bigots as Israel?

she's so perfect

There's like 600-700k Poles in Britain. From which 200k have British passports already.

I feel proud Birts are saying they destroyed the EU but looking at all the bitching about us it seems it was our work.

UK never was a real member of EU anyway. They don't even have the Euro. Only occupied countries from WW2 were forced to be EU.

We dont have euro either, and now we regret because złoty jumps down and up like a crazy bitch.

I'd have Abdullah over Bruce anyday

pls don't do this.

Congrats, you're just going to get more niggers and shitskins.

Sure, you'll "avoid" rapefugees forced onto youby the EU, but now you're going to import fuck tons of non europeans (aka non whites) in exchange for kicking out fellow white europeans

I'm happy for you guys, I really am, fuck the EU. But this is not at all a victory for white supremacy.

You are also not a part, you are just a leech.

We lose more than we get.

Abdullah would rather have your wife.

I can't wait to see you fucking brits wiped out by a sea of non white foreign workers.

How this?

You are probably talking to non-white people, including OP

European companies defraud money from our companies in bilions.

I don't get this.
Why are italians so buttmad about us recently?

This image makes no sense either.

FAGOOOOOOOT

Sounds like conspiracy theory to me. Fact is countries like Germany have to give you millions every years.

The funniest thing in this is that it was germanny that lobbied for our accession even before we knew we wanted in. Germany really needed a buffer state no matter what and now it needs it more than ever.

Milions which go to politicians - come back to Merkel and only scraps go for country.

We can be a part of their projects only if we get the same or bigger money than we take now + our workers have full guaranteed access to their job market.

The Italian economy was always behind the others in Europe yet we have to pay for countries like Poland, see , and also take refugees. I'm buttmad at those Poles against Europe, not Poland in general

Sounds like Sup Forums-tier garbage.

Doesn't matter where the money goes for those who spend. It still goes to your country.

>Poles against Europe
What the fuck are you talking about?

European Union /=/ Europe.

I meant EU of course

W took 1million Ukrainians how much will it be enough? I know you guys think Africans are a priority but did you forget Ukraine is also at war?

Yep, Poland is the absolute worst country in Europe after Romania and Bulgaria.

Brits just destroyed EU, how Poles are connected with it?

Look who's talking.

>but did you forget Ukraine is also at war?
Everyone forgot about some whiteys killing each other.

>Germany needs us
>This is what poles actually think

We will have to pay even more

I'm pretty sure most of those are not refugees, and Italy has 250k Ukrainians anyway

I wish we were worse so all of these Polish people wouldn't come here.

At least the UK is doing something about their Polish-problem.

>At least the UK is doing something about their Polish-problem.
??

I will greet you in France.
We need catholic, there are too much muslim now, more than catholic.

I love how every problem in the EU is our fault now. We literally became the scape goat for all your shortcomings and wrong decisions. Just kill me.

It's just shitskins shitposting.

I bet my left ball, that every fucking flag in here is a shitskin subhuman shitposting because they can't do shit about us and fear us.

It's not only you, it's the Romanians and Bulgarians as well.

bend over, i'm coming in dry

>white
>growing economy
>no terrorist attack ever
>getting free eu monies but not taking any responsibilities
they are latterly jelly and you have to be blind not to realize it

That money has mininal impact on the economy desu
As long as we have access to free EU market for our growing exports, we will stay

poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
OFFICIAL POLL OF WHO WON BREXIT FRIENDS

Dude, if even a Pole doesn't want his/her female cousin back, it means she's bad business

For brits everything is our fault now. The muslims, no growth, no jobs. everything. UKIP made sure of that. The used Poles as the main reason for everything in their campaign. I've never even been abroad or used a cent of EU money as my education finished before accession but who cares poles are guilty.

You are just a leech. The scapegoat for destroying europe is still Germany of course.

In reality the EU is the fault of the winners from WW2. It was implemented for the occupied countries to destroy their sense for nationalism and turn them into shitskin countries.

Don't worry Poland, you'll finally get to meet your cousins, Kacper and Kacper again

Have you prayed already, Mehmet?

Look at this little bitch here.

Still giving a lip.

Haha, most of the people who voted LEAVE we're older white people mate. The immigrants wanted to stay in the EU and keep on letting the Poles in.

But white people in the UK won today, and Poles are going home.

The Mehmet voted for you to be allowed in, George and James wanted you out.

And as this union crumbles, other countries will leave as well. The leader of the left-party just said that a Swedish referendum about the EU membership should be held here as well.

Get deluged you filthy plumber :-)