Post yfw Scotland will now finally be independent

>post yfw Scotland will now finally be independent

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/scotland.gif
theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/08/independent-scotland-would-be-ejected-from-eu-mariano-rajoy
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do the scots do?

>post yfw cornwall becomes independent and joins the EU

Didn't they just vote on this?

Can they have a referendum on independence every other week, after each new perceived slight?

good luck friends

Scotland, Northern Ireland, every major english city and Cardiff.
The rest can go fuck itself desu

Post yfw Welsh nationalism is on the rise.

All of Scotland had a majority remain vote, so i think this is more than a slight.
Bur yeah, i think snp will use any excuse until we get it, then never mention re-unionising.

make scotch

They were forced to leave the EU despite every single district voting to remain in it.

Good Luck Scotland!

>yfw in two years its only going to be england anymore

And Wales, and probably NI still tbf. I voted remain but my country's going down the shitter, brexit were stupid thinking there was any positive to leaving. Genuinely would love for the government to veto, but that'll never happen.

Most depressed I've ever been tbf, we will literally never ever be the same. We'll be as irrelevant as you.

They could argue the vote is too close to leave. In the US you need 2/3rds majority for decisions like this for exactly this reason

Why are Welsh so stupid?
They get like 500 millions annually from EU and I doubt they will get same amount of money from UK after Brexit

>tfw the Welsh become even poorer and start stealing sheep from the English again

Birth of the Celtic Dominion

>try to restore your empire
>destroy it even more

The anglos are truly germanic.

They've got no reason to be dependent now do they?

>We'll be as irrelevant as you.

nigga you just put that money into Cardiff uni

Oh Flower of Scotland, we'll finally see your like again!

A lot of the No voters voted because they thought it guaranteed a place in the EU, something that Yes couldn't offer

Do you think Wales has a shot for independence?

Re-instituting border controls between NI and Ireland is going to cause riots. And they get billions from the EU.

Ehhh... doubt it, desu

S C O T L A N D

>Scotcucks care more about being a member of the EU than being independent

well they voted for leave so I doubt they're bothered.

Also their Plaid Cymru (the SNP of wales) haven't really gained any momentum ever.

Kek

Scots are European not British m8 :^)

>Uh, you don't get to bring Scotland.

This language standard might now become a reality:

>NEWSINS:
>Breetish Member o Pairlament Jo Cox dies efter bein shot an stabbed in Birstall, Wast Yorkshire.
>In association fitbaa, fan violence at UEFA Euro 2016 results in arrests an deportation o fans, an a €150,000 fine an suspendit disqualification for the Roushie team.
>Microsoft annoonces its $26.2-billion acquiseetion o the professional networkin steid LinkedIn.
>A shuitin at a gay nichtclub in Orlando, Florida, kills 49 fowk.
>In ice hockey, the Pittsburgh Penguins defeat the San Jose Sharks tae win the Stanley Cup (Conn Smythe Trophy winner Sidney Crosby picturt).

Can't wait!

Wales have always been good little Anglocucks, throughout all of history

Scots only voted to stay in the union because of the EU
now that the UK is out, can you guess what they want?

how long till we see posts with this bad boy?
s.4cdn.org/image/country/scotland.gif

>literally the entire universe tells you to stay in
>even every state that isn't wales literally unanimously votes to stay in

>but we know what we're doing guys, we're going to become the empire the sun never sets on again in this world of globalist politics!

>Scotland votes for independence
>The Northern Isles become Norwegian again
As the United Kingdom falls, the Norwegian Kingdom will rise

I hope they'll remember to not fuck it up this time.

>vote against gaining independence from UK because they would get independence from EU as well
>now want to be "independent" so they can lose their freedom to EU again
Cuckland through and through

scotland will get a referendum, followed by northern ireland and gibraltar. Meanwhile Spain won't be able to say "no" to a referendum for Catalonia anymore. And all the other countries will be getting their own EU referendums. Referendums for everyone!

why does this "viking" have a christian symbol on his shield?

b-but Britannia rule the w-waves!!

Yeah, but they wont be allowed into the EU, because countries like Spain and Belgium would veto it.

Fucking great :D

theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/08/independent-scotland-would-be-ejected-from-eu-mariano-rajoy

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html

different question desu

>he doesntz know

The reasons why they won't allow it remains the same.

Scotland will NEVER EVER be a part of the EU.

Scotland wasn't the first country to vote against its own independence.

Québec and Scotland: united in cuckhood.

Nope. Not under these circumstances.

It's entirely different now; if anything, EU would fully support any country going through all this trouble just to become a member.

Never underestimate latin butthurt

pretty much like most insular Celts

>"This is a fact, it's neither a value judgment nor an opinion, it's simply a fact. If part of a country integrated into the European Union leaves that country, then logically it would be outside the European Union, not because I say so, but because that's what the treaties say," said Rajoy

Good thing Scotland would no longer be separating from a country that's part of the European Union. Independence movements in non-EU countries are not a threat to the territorial integrity of Spain.

Great joy, godspeed scottfriends.

We'll see. The same language will come out of Spain and Belgium as it did during the last vote, mark my words.

If Scotland left, people in your country that want to do the same thing would have so much more momentum after all.

>Scotland leaves EU country and tries to rejoin
is far different than
>Scotland votes to stay in EU and gets taken out against its will

Next step: re-instate the old imperial measures, ban the metric system

Actually, it would. Because it would still give the seperatist movements in Spain, which are already strong, way more momentum.

>independence
>join EU
pick one

Why does Scotland love the EU so much? And I thought the whole deal with them wanting to break away from the UK was that they didn't want to be controlled by England, so why is being controlled by Europe any better?

>staying in the Cuck Kingdom
>being in the based EU
I know what I'd pick

The EU didn't fuck over their industry, that was London.

Enjoy your currency being the fucking EURO

I think the general consensus will now here be : "if Scotland doesn't want to leave the EU we should support them".

Also, we supported Kosovo's independence, which also was a separatist move.

Enjoy your currency being euro cents :^)

Will we be usimg the Euro if we join the based German reich?
Not that im oppossed, just self service machines are cunts woth our currency as is.

Thanks Britain for dragging us together in the shitter, but keep pretending you're not in it.

Aye, every country that joins the EU is obligated to adopt the Euro.

>mfw vote to leave the EU, vote to stay in the uk but then The Sturge cucks me back into the EU by winning indyref2

>he says this as the pound is dying

I omly voted leave to watch England fall apart and Queen Nicky get her independence.

It wont be vetoed because this is a completely different scenario:

>separating from a non-EU country in order to remain in the EU =/= separating from a EU country.

And if you actually bothered to read those links you would see this was literally the point being made.

Scotland will be admitted.

W-was this the Scots' plan all along?

>Scotland wants to become independent from the independent UK so they can be dependent again
The ride never ends

there was murmurs of that but if they did it too much the result wouldn't be decisive and we wouldn't get an independence mandate

You are expecting far too much from the Scots. They are a pathetic, lazy and emasculated people. They won't leave. They rely on us for everything. If it wasn't for us they couldn't even get dressed in the morning.

>the one time they tried standing up to England they had to wear dresses

>yfw Ireland becomes more relevant than England.

Mate, my dresser is polish.
>English waiting staff
What is this victoria era England?
I mean, my doorman is English, but only because hes firsr point of contact for.guests.

>Scotland goes independent
>EU dead by the time it is free

Well other than the fact that every single area in Scotland voted Remain, Scotland had such little effect on the vote that it didn't matter. Every single Scottish vote could count for double and the UK would still be leaving.

>scots would rather be europeans than britcucks

as everyone else really

A referendum for Catalonia would be literally against our constitution, it's not going to happen.

And you can't leave the EU

of course desu, don't lump us in with those meme spouting frogposting retards

What do you mean?

Fuck yeah, we're getting new official flags if they leave

>be EU
>chillin'
>a wild etternal anglo appears
>mfw

>Vote is democratic
>Scots hate the fact that they are equal to the English.

BUILD THAT WALL 100 FEET HIGHER

REFERENDUMS, ARE THEY NOT NICE
LETS HAVE ONE
YOU FUCK

enjoy your currency being fucking shite