me
germanic

i guess black people are german now.

Heres one

thought she was dead

gotta be in traffic court in a few hours

hopefully the other guy doesn't show up and I can plead not guilty

If he does show, request a continuance.

Man, Brexit made me realize that it's entirely possible that Trump gets elected and my hometown will be bombed to the ground.

I'm sad.

nah, mexico?

Based Carson City

Funny enough, I met a black girl in Las Vegas who told me her grandparents were germans.

only if you think herpes are delicious

Nah lad

Trump will send in the army to wipe out the cartels

Keep a Make America Great Again hat for when the US soldiers liberate you, so they know you're friendly

>have black friend
>shes a fucking honor roll student

Black people here aren't as bad as in the US most of the time, we have muzzies that take their place.

i bet they have pride culture and heritage

I mean those who were born here, I don't really need more foreigners, don't get me wrong, but they don't go full we wuz mode, or anything like this.
Somalis and others should leave.

Its unironically +30

Morning /cum/! What happened, did they leave?

>implying I won't join the cartels just so I can shoot at whitey
STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE RIO GRANDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this
Mexico will be their vietnam x10

They left, and the markets has been going down the shitter. Can't wait till the NYSE opens.

Oh my

Wouldn't be an issue if your damn scum could do the same.

damn ur at the bottom

uh no...

ur already ur own afganistan

haha

Wonder how North American history would've played out had Russia never sold Alaska, and managed to somehow maintain a New World colonial presence. Where I'm living probably wouldn't be Canada today, for better or worse.

>black
we wuz dindus an shieeet

STOP FARMING MEPHISTO!!!

>#MephistoLivesMatter

Hey

Now hang on, everyone always goes on and on about the Queen of England, but whatever happened to the King? Did he die?

Good morning!

FUCKING OLD NIGGER SHOWED UP TO COURT AND I HAD TO PLEAD GUILTY AND PAY 300 FOR COURT SUPERVISION

MY INSURANCE EVEN TOOK CARE OF HIM ALREADY AND THIS OLD ASSHOLE SHOWED UP ANYWAY

FUCKING NIGGERS

HA

Eyyy lad

>finnish

WE WUZ AMURICANS AN SHIEEET!

I have a chance of seeing both Air Force one and marine one in the flesh but I'm feeling rather lazy.

What is this sluggishness preventing me from seeing something so unique?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9IqbMHHGM4

The marina is known for its high kill ratio too, no survivors and shit. That's pretty cool, but it's too bad they're not unleashed on the cartel like they should be.

Are they waiting for something to happen?

This. Take your country back, Paco

HAHAHA THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

American on vacation in Ukraine desu

What's it like to be a military advisor training Ukrainians?

Irish

That's bullshit. Only Northern New Hampshire is majority French ancestry

Life is great over here. I'm going to the opera tonight and a taxi ride across the city costs $2 - 4.

I told you to request a continuance if he showed up.

How are the qts?

Where are you staying senpai? Kyiv I assume?

I'm living with my girlfriend so I haven't paid much attention. Most of the women I have seen aren't much to look at.
Yeah

make sure to eat lots of pelmeni and vareniki
enjoy yourself bud, kinda wish i had the money to go back

Thanks -- I had vareneky just the other night.

Flights were super cheap when I got tickets, just around $630 and the cost of living here is obviously extremely low.
If you find a girl on Interpals you can maybe do it next year.

It's crazy how bad this commie bloc looks on the outside, but how awesome the flat is on the inside.

I'm an immigrant from there when I was youn, just don't have much saved up to fly back.

And yeah, most places look incredibly depressing from the outside, but are often really nice and modern on the inside.

Oh yeah, there are many Ukrainians in Canada, such as Nikki Benz.

I'll go to Uman tomorrow and then Lviv in a few days. I really love this country. I'm going to the opera in just a few minutes -- take it easy over there.

Because a conventional military can't destroy a guerrilla force if it either has the support of the people or a shit ton of money.

>loves the Ukraine
And you're calling me crazy for liking Asians LMAO

>the Ukraine

why are you a putinboo?

hehe

He is the last honest politician left in this crooked world

Take in some more "refugees".

I submitted a banner and they were asking my name for some reason

Sorry you can only get laid with Interpals golddiggers lmao
>I swear she's different
Bet she doesn't even have cute feet

Is this post serious?

thinking about getting those burger king mac n cheetos

Sounds amazing
Get some and post pictures please

Can I move

r u cute?

no

good morning

Well, it's a little hard to initiate a total war against your own country but if you are willing to kill absolutely everyone a conventional army is perfectly capable of taking on a guerilla force.

i managed to get a fuck buddy guys but the problem is, for someone who has never had gf like me, i'm starting to develop feelings for her

I haven't been on Sup Forums for weeks.
Why are there so many Brits posting?

if she's willing to be a fuck buddy it means she's a whore not worth a relationship

>tfw qt girl works in my building but in another department
>one day I'm behind her at the clocking station
>see her name
>look her up when I get home
>she listens to the same music as me and we have a lot of similar interests
>she's really shy and timid
>so am I
>no way of approaching her because our departments aren't even related
>can't just walk up and say "hey you like x? Me too" because she'll know I looked her up
>tfw so unbelievably lonely
>never had a gf
>not ugly, just socially reserved and I've never met a girl who seemed interesting enough to pursue, until now

Help ;-;

Why does it list Norwegian instead of Swedish? P sure there were more Swedish immigrants than Norwegians

Are there? I hadn't noticed.

Lol no don't approach her like that
Just say hi and some work related chitchat then eventually ask her out
>oh hey I onlinestalked you and you're really cute and you listen to good music
Kekked

lol the only problem is our departments aren't related, and I work on the other side of the building. So just walking up to her out of the blue would seem strange. Plus I have social anxiety which makes every interaction 10x more difficult than it needs to be so I'd probably leave a terrible first impression. Maybe I could wear a shirt with a group she likes on it and hope she notices?

If you fail you will build tolerance to this pussy mindset you have going. You NEED to develop social skills even at the cost of your reputation.

It lists both Norwegians and Finnish because no one wants to be Swedish.

Yeah maybe just don't try to make it obvious you're wearing it
But if there's a country for smalltalk for no good reason it should be the US eh
When you see her again at the clocking station drop a hi and go all blabla company so big you don't even get to know people from other departments blabla how's it going how long have you been working here already etc
Don't you have like a cafeteria for lunch break or something

VERY good post

Why is brit full of cowards?
>we are dead!
>oh god what have we done!
>this is the end
does a bigger pussy exist in the world? Its pathetic

>she's really shy and timid
First off, try to remember that this is probably less literal than your own social anxiety
Second, just talk to her, this is America, land of small talk and social plasticity
Say you've never seen her before, introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, etc.
Just try to work in common ground at some point and you're golden

Can someone confirm that we got raided?

raided by what?

Vancouver by Chinese

By who?

so is the average woman trump supporter a whore looking blonde girl? that's like the only thing i see, looks forced and fake af

when?

Who in the sam fuck gives two shits about Canada?

how does she look like a whore? She's wearing a hoodie...

Shes pretty hot for Americans standards.

i would wager that your average female trump supporter between the ages of 18 and 28 has some deep seated daddy issues

¡Ay carámba! Es otro shoah.

what the hell does that even mean

We have every kind of qt imaginable here

Did I win?