We can all agree on this right?

We can all agree on this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20160217/five-reasons-why-the-world-is-worried-about-the-state-of-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shitaly
>Brazil
>World power

We are not world power. We don't have nukes.

>italy
>brazil
kek

>tokelau
>not world power

>sort of relevant
Aren't we just a cucked shithole? What's so relevant about us?

Fear the Monkey Pasta Alliance

Your days are numbered, burger.

lol butthurt

>Italy, Brazil
nay

>india
maybe

>brazil a world power
>spain relevant
>mexico relevant

lazy countries like italy are one of the reasons the eurozone and EU failed

We're the most relevant country in the south hemisphere, which doesn't mean much I know, and yet people seem annoyed when someone say that we're relevant. Just stop whining about it already.

But I do know that we're only a regional power so someone should fix that image.

In terms of millitary power we are much stronger than Eastern Europe (besides Russia)

If this shitty country didn't really so much on agriculture and industrialized early, we would be a regional superpower right now and we wouldn't be broke

but nooooooooooooo

>m-muh farmers and importations

t.pedro cortez

As of today, yes

It's a meme image you dummy, there's nothing to fix.

I don't get portugal in this one.

australia is the most relevant country in the southern hemisphere

fixed the map to be a bit more accurate

notch and pewdiepie

looks about right to me

>Poland relevant power

Are you retarded? We have no influence even in Eastern Europe

thank you for correct answer

Yep, looks good

>bitching about us
>EU failed

shut the fuck up nigger, enjoy your irrelevance and the grave you dug for yourself.

>Japan

paint it red

your economy is shit and almost drove the eurozone to collapse. the PIGS were the worst thing to happen to the eurozone

why add the good europe option if it's not used

>japan
no we cannot power

>India

>world power

>can't even shit in a loo

You got nukes?
We got nukes

Our economy is actually growing, differently from yours that is currently crashing down and will soon be fucked without a chance of fixing for the following decades.

That said you don't get to complain about us anymore now you absolute mongoloid, you just can't do that, the only thing you can do is spam Sup Forums with union jacks and pray you don't crash too hard .
Enjoy being on your own and having to submit to everything the EU decides because you need us as a trade partner if you don't want to end up as third world in 2 years, retrarded little englander, trying to blame others for his own lack of brain.

I think a better system would be:

>World power = power whose politics holds real, severe implications for all other countries in the world/ for the world economy

>Regional power = power whose politics hold real, severe implications for all countries in its part of the world/regional economy (a region would be defined by such groups as MENA, Sub Saharan Africa, Central America, etc.)

>Local power = power whose politics really only affect bordering countries

>Shit hole = shit hole

Indonesia is relevant?

Dememified this as much as possible.

...and forgot about Indonesia. Fixed.

world power
spain

rest irrelevant shitholes

>turkey irrelevant
we are the strongest country in the middle east and the balkans lad

this.

now take Gibraltar

bad poland

ye, fear the mighty Colombians >:^O

thelocal.it/20160217/five-reasons-why-the-world-is-worried-about-the-state-of-italy

yeah sure, sounds like it.

Enjoy your impending economic demise due to being a cuck to the eurozone.

>Australia
>Mexico
>Poland
>relevant powers

KEK, they wish

you will be our best colony in the new empire, italy.

always bros.

>coming from britain on this very day

hahahahahaha, rich

>ex Axis powers
what a small super power countries

>middel east
>balkans
>relevant.

shut up, mehmet.

it shows how low your IQ is when you think short term market instability means anything. Stop trying to act smart online and get a job and try to save your failing country.

wtf no. the US is a super power, it is not in same category as shit tier countries like brazil and india

That world power rating wouldn't change much except maybe eject Brazil from the list though

I knew someone would say that.

But no, taking in account their land, exports and size of population, nah.

10/10

>spain
>talking about being relevant
it's time for your siesta pedro you sound tired

>India
>second largest population
>second largest army
>third largest economy
>nukes
>not a superpower

>sort of relevant
who are you kidding ? we're only relevant when it comes to sports, okay sort of relevant

lmao nice argument user, the article you posted is 100% speculation and is basically clickbait for euroskeptics that want to be pessimistic about everything.

leaving the EU won't have short term consequences, we'll see in a few years how you're managing, swallowing down every decision we make like a good satellite state.

for now let me cum in peace over the fact that you finally fucked off and we won't be having to deal with your special snowflake syndrome anymore.

you don't have anyone left to blame but yourself, this fills me with joy.

Sorry, but your debt inflation, low productivity and impending banking crisis are well documented. but like typical eurocowards you'd rather bury your head in the sand and pretend everything's ok while the ship sinks. very sad.

Spain is the most based country
i love you guys

>turckroaches up german

ahhahahahaahah LMAO. delete this shit

Fixed.

Yeah you guys are, You produce a lot of the worlds media and animation. Now get back to drawing naked little girls.

NOW we can agree

yes

>Irrilevant

How are you differentiating between irrelevant and irrelevant shithole?

this is the most accurate one so far, but i'd paint india red, and paint norway, belgium, vietnam and BAE beige.

>Algeria is sort of relevant
stop

My guess is that for an "irrelevant shithole", being irrelevant is the least of their worries.

>Pakistan (A country with nukes)
>Less relevant than NZ (a country without fighter jets)