kill yourself

Based Singapore

You got those too?

I thougt it was only on the mediterranean coast

Like a sanders follower

>tfw irish passport
see you boys soon x

this

no more fucking hords of bonglish yougnsters burrying the ski resorts under a torrent of rotten vomit every winter

>be british youth
>don't go voting
>omg how could this happen

You got what you deserved

>be british
>be dirty, old racist who wants the immigrants out (never mind that my dad is from france because i'm white so nobody knows the difference lel)
>vote brexit
>die

hehe, silly goyim

Op is a Cuck.

Do you realize how many more opportunities Britain will have now that it will be its own country. You could still visit your friends.

>be british youth
>vote leave
literally me

Well, you got them in summer, but where do you think they go in winter? In the Alps.

It's your turn, right now we're dealing cleaning the shit they left this winter

>no chance to live and work in other countries
>no opportunities, friendships, marriages, experiences
>stay in one country and be poor
Welcome to my world. The piss bucket is from the door on the left.

>Bonglish

>I am 17 years old, I am a student and currently study politics. Last night a decision was made which will have a direct impact on my future. The decision to leave the EU was made without my voice being heard. I couldn’t vote in what is probably the most important political decision the British people have made, an irreversible decision. I have followed these campaigns, I am capable of making an informed and rational choice – the fact that I wasn’t able to, that many other informed and passionate 16/17-year-olds were not able to, seems to me incredibly undemocratic.

>My future is completely changed; I will not have the benefits my parents and their generation have had, such as freedom of movement between all EU countries. Mostly I am outraged that this decision, which reflects on the British people, has been made without my consent. The future already looks less bright for us and it is a future I did not have a say in shaping.

>Erin Minogue, 17

>Waking up this morning, it is heartbreaking to see my news feed is full of thoroughly dejected people. Most of these are young, intelligent and passionate, individuals who were determined to support integration, tolerance and compassion. Yet, our futures have been governed by the votes of narrow-minded older generations who now will sit back and see our bright futures dimmed. I am embarrassed and disappointed that our country has been manipulated by the xenophobic, racist and above all incorrect facts that have been spread. Nigel Farage stated that leaving the EU is a victory for the ordinary, decent people – today I am proud to be exceptionally indecent.

>Lucinda Jones, 20, West Sussex

Fuck the youth of Britain, fuck them like a Paki on a Rotterham lass

>the poor bear the brunt of the economic hardship the Leave vote created

who bears the brunt of EU's islamic migrant invasion?

/thread

I can't wait for the next flu epidemic.

Honestly think Brexit won't be that bad we just need to cull a whole bunch of the over 65s to reduce some pension entitlement to help weather the storm.

>wanting to live and work in the Islamic Union

Us Americans don't appreciate how comfy our continents are, only chill neighbors and no mudslimes.

Are britons the niggers of white people?

>no mudslimes
yes lets keep it that way too

Tbqh, most students voted remain and if the EU lures them all to work and live in the EU anyway then the UK is pretty shagged. Known as a brain drain, the country will be inhabited solely by the colourful people you see at UKIP rallies.

Britian is better with Muslims tbqh.

Before they were so presumptuous. Good to see them dragged down a bit.

>poor man
>rich cuck

What would you choose?

>Be British youth
They're still British and still young without the EU.

>lose the right to live and work in 27 other countries
They will renegotiate treaties and it will probably be favourable to British citizens. Anyway, Brits didn't wait the EU to explore the world.

>lost opportunities, friendships, marriages, experiences
Stop talking like a faggot, planes and trains won't cease to exist.

>stay in Britian and be poor
Britain is the richest country in Europe, with the most millionaires and the highest median wealth.

It will have no dramatic consequences.

Cry harder, liberal scum. Your time is coming soon.

>Vote
>Still gets drowned out because its just 1 vote
>Cry even more over the result

They can still go to those countries though? So they have to get a passport, what's the big deal?

>Britain is the richest country in Europe, with the most millionaires and the highest median wealth.

That's not true, France passed them because the pound is collapsing.

Please don't comment on British politics ever again

thats the smallest problems of brexit 2bh. the serious problems will be a domestic one and slowly come up to them.