Is it a meme or Europe does really fear a Russian invasion?

is it a meme or Europe does really fear a Russian invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3NqXuHisE
youtube.com/watch?v=72ds6kDH6fc
youtube.com/watch?v=WDbdNwu9cm4
youtube.com/watch?v=J5oxFdAcELA
youtube.com/watch?v=axwX5GAhAPs
youtube.com/watch?v=cBdIsUp6k7o&list=RDWDbdNwu9cm4&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=DIar1JURDTU&index=37&list=RDWDbdNwu9cm4
youtube.com/watch?v=M6U81mNjSa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't fear you Subhuman Cunts. Just come and try,we will blast your asses like we shouldve long ago.

I think Poles and Balts are really afaid of you

OoOoOoOoh.. russia are just going to take that?

>Being afraid of Russia
axaxaxaxaxaxaxa!!!

Only Ukraine and I believe Estonians, countries with russian population is afraid of irredentism. Noone else gives a flying fuck. Hell, a lot of our right-wing parties propagate closer ties with Russia.

Poles fear being surrounded by Germans and Russians. Resurrect the Austrians-Hungars and they will be paralysed in Terror.

Just American propaganda to get us to stay in Big Brothers' arms

No, We have never been in war against Russia. We dont see your country as an enemy

this
they are too foreignand far away to us to fear

US fears it.

With your shit army ? Top kek.

>Just come and try,we will blast your asses like we shouldve long ago.
I recall you trying that roughly 75 years ago, and it didn't go too well.

Shut up Finn, no one can be as drunk, depressed, and angry for the length of time as you are.

After we deal Russians we come for you.

Look at this back to back world war loser speaking lmao

It didn't go well because you and your British Girls fell into our back.
YOU are the loser here. How long did you fight till you capitulated? 4 Days? We fucking Stecker your shit,dirty frog.

not really

just a bunch of libtard nonsense. They hate Russia because their politics need an enemy to attack. I think Russia is great and I'm sad our countries aren't friends like we used to be.

>It didn't go well because you and your British Girls fell into our back.
Last time I checked it was Germany that declared war on the United States after Pearl Harbor.

That was a move out of sympathy for our Ally. Britain was fighting us long before,altough we offered peace to them many times.

Ofcourse not. You first have to invade Poland. And the last dude who did that got in a lot of trouble.

>That was a move out of sympathy for our Ally.
And Britain declared war on you out of sympathy for their ally, Poland.

We lost in 42 but at the end we won... LOSER.

Third times the charm

:^)

>UK says they're going to declare war if Germany invades Poland
>"lel no you guys are cowards, we're gonna invade anyways"
>UK declares war on Germany
>"FUCKING ANGLO JEWS FORCED US INTO THIS WAR!!!!"

Don't bother, Germans are literally retarded when it comes to diplomacy.

We had enough reasons to declare war against Poland.
Yes,you "won" because the Allies came to help you. You didn't do SHIT yourself. Nothing to be proud of,Fag

Not our problem :D

Poles and Balts ≠ All of Europe

> iceland

0 / 10

Not invasion, but I fear Russian influence.

Mainly because Russia failed to deal with AIDS and drug epidemics. If we get into thier pshere of influence they will gladly share these porblems with us.

Ukraine seem to mind it at the moment.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of our actual army and nuclear power. But keep training yoit "soldiers" with broomsticks maybe you'll inspire fear to your ennemies with your quidditch skills

Nice island thank here is Igor Vladimirovich Talkov for you the best singer of all Russian historia and a Russian lagend :)

>Start to stady Russian my viking friend :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3NqXuHisE

Personally, I'm not afraid, but because there are so many dumb people in Germany who belive the nazi propaganda in the television there are lots of people in Germany fearing Russia.

Not invasion but what this invasion will cause.

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity

With what army, cuck? You have like 188k soldiers. For comparison, Greece has 150k and Morroco 190k

You're in NATO because your cheap/need to spend that money on the hordes you invited into Europe.

>US fears it.
Only because we're in NATO and know Britain and you are the only ones who might pitch in. Italy could but would join the Russians halfway through.

>Mother russia :)
Come home polak :)

More like whore russia

Russians beat them on all of those points.

No saneminded European thinks your economy could sustain a large scale invasion, USSR leftovers or not.

Come home polak or the home (russia)will come to you :)

Whore or not who're it's out mother russia and for this russland we will die and protect her to death if need we are free from American sucking dick fags like you and other pepole you need to get this in your weak short American head polak there will be no marcy for polaks if a world war will start I pramise you thet

I love russia and the East Slavs and all of its pepole for me Russia is actually the place where all of the dark woriors and pagan demons and satans knights went off to with there long hair and big dicks
after thet the barbaric viking and the rest of the new shit world became civilized but we will never be civilized and good for thet we don't suck dick to this world we are free we have our on cultura and diktatura other then thet it's our land it's our sky and it's our world nebo slovjan

What hapend to the old time Whan Fucking polak play flute and drums and Russian and swedan plays black metal in the dark forests of Slovakia and nordland and gotland in the alleyways then come to Moskva and kiev and the Russian and the Ukrainians play guitar with black metal solos and belarussians dances to their Slavic tunes with some sexy Serbian girls ???

I miss the old time of fins in Novgorod and Czech in starygrad (Moravia )and kievska rus with Vikings and varangi and Sarmatian woriors in Constantinopl (Greek )car grad(bulgarija) :(

Fucking America in 2019 I will have no mercy on your pepole

>klinus alacham ja budu vas vsix rizat I golave rubit kak baran

youtube.com/watch?v=72ds6kDH6fc

youtube.com/watch?v=WDbdNwu9cm4

> Resurrect the Austrians-Hungars and they will be paralysed in Terror.

We'd actually join, and rename it v4

youtube.com/watch?v=J5oxFdAcELA

Пpивeт бeлaяpyc

>Пaвeл вoля

Given that with the actual status of the european military, I think you could try and fairly succeed, we don't give a fuck.
We reached the peak of our civilization, and now all we feel is apathy.

Why would it be just a meme? Russia invaded Georgia and Ukraine already.

only we have the balls to backhand russia

Пpивeт, изpaилeтянин.

The further you are from russia the less of a problem it becomes.

Not for long my Turk friend not for long soon we gona take Gaia constantinopol and agia Sofia

Run polak run :)

youtube.com/watch?v=axwX5GAhAPs

youtube.com/watch?v=cBdIsUp6k7o&list=RDWDbdNwu9cm4&index=20

I have a feeling you guys would flips sides halfway, maybe more than once.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIar1JURDTU&index=37&list=RDWDbdNwu9cm4

no lol

Shit quality b8 desu

We ain't scared nothin homie

Its mostly a meme so generals get monies. But it never hurts to be prepared, eh?

meme,at least here nobody expect anything.

Most of Europe yes, because they're spineless cuckolds that don't even have a military. Quite literally non-countries.

>Pearl Harbor
>Germans
This is where the >American education meme comes from

Yeah, maybe
I really don't care

He's right though. After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, we declared war on Japan and the Germans responded by declaring war on us.

We've sort of considered that you might do to the Baltic countries what you did to Ukraine.

Our politicians fear a war with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6U81mNjSa4