/brit/

I love her so much edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html
cnet.com/news/what-is-the-eu-trends-on-google-in-the-uk-as-the-country-votes-to-leave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maisie

TOO SOON YOU KEK

ENGLAND and WALES

>a whole new generation is just waking up to the majesty of Issy

feels like I'm passing the brit/pol/ torch

enjoye being shit an racist :DD

sporting an erection

>The ones who have to pay the pensions of all the old dopey cunts who voted to leave
Isn't that what the migrants are for?? :^)

>I'm a lefty and voted Brexit.

absolutely disgusting

we're fucking dead AAAAAAAH

is this 10/10 in GB?

>French government spokesman says UK's decision to leave the European Union will not affect its bilateral immigration treaty with UK #EUref

didn't he threaten just letting them all over lmao

Wales mentioned

Lads will our economy recover soon?

Why are you posting fat boys?

is that louis rossman, le famous macbook repairman?

I had a flight to London planned in August,
now what?

most migrants are young people

The truth will out

rip

Fuck this country

Ashamed to be half British

We deserve to be ashamed of ourselves

>Friends are all remain voters
>I'm the only brexit voter
>They all forgot I was a brexit voter while they call all brexit voters cunts

it'll be fine lad
it'll all be fine
*slowly forces pillow over your face*

Sorry lad, Britain already has a block on Croatian immigrants that lasts until 2020.

No more Slavs in Britain, they'll have to go to Ireland or Germoney now. I hope the Rasheeds don't get uppity.

To all you /brit/posters who regret voting Leave, just what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

no that's milo yawnopolous

just woke up, gonna take a stroll down to the polling station soon

bit gay

Unironically moving to canada lads.
Dual citizenship is great.

People who voted remain: roadmen
People who voted leave: wastemen

aha it's funny because our country is fucked

haha ha ha

This is going to be a lot of work over 2 years. I wonder if anyone will be hiring European Exit transition officers for government departments.

NO STOP!
*muffles under pillow*

don't let their scaremongering fool you
they are just desperate because the plebs did the "wrong" thing

reminder that the EU is in even WORSE shape than the UK is or ever will be, the Euro is tanking hard and unlike the pound it wont recover as quickly.

now other EU states want to leave and the whole rotten house is falling apart.

Remain wants to go back to something that is in ruins.

>British people are sick of experts
I will never get over how retarded that statement is from a supposedly intelligent person.

>No more Slavs in Britain
don't say such hurtful things

we love you slavs, but we don't love the eu

>that so-called 'za

disgraceful

£1:$1.36

it's not that bad of a feeling. I mean, you grow numb to it she'll be fine.

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

> A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.
>after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.
Reminder that the EU can keep the UK in indefinitely just by not consenting to the negotiation of their leave.

is france stronger than us yet?

just under 50% of the voting public didnt want this. 50 PERCENT.

>muh empire
>muh freedom

Good job for crashing your economy. Britain will be a third world shithole in 5 years. Not even joking.

>Aylesbury Vale, Milton Keynes and South Bucks were all leave

Noice

>even fucking Luton was leave

Reminder that the European markets are twice as bad as ours

>didn't he threaten just letting them all over lmao
just empty threats
the fact is Europe can't afford to cut ties

The """"""""""""""""""""""""conservative"""""""""""""""""""""""" party did a great job of conserving our membership of the EU

>My first response was panic. I’m a recent graduate, already facing financial instability, uncertainty in the job market, trying to work out my future. A leave result means more anxiety for me, more instability to navigate and try to understand.

>I’m also a woman of colour. From a young age, I’ve been aware of racist and nationalist attitudes in Britain, spread around the country outside of my home and haven of London. I’ve spent years watching people argue to dismantle the systems that allowed my mother and closest friends into the country to work, to lead better, productive lives. I’ve seen people screaming that my immigrant family (biological and chosen) are worthless, that they contribute nothing. And I’ve always felt unwanted, uncomfortable, underrepresented.

>This result confirms my fears. That my families aren’t seen as people, as human. They’re numbers, they’re a swarm, a threat. They’re not welcome here, and as a product of immigration, neither am I. With this result, England clings on to its colonial history, and I’m ashamed.

>Zainabb Hull, 23, London

Reading this, I experienced the best feeling in the world

France's economy overtook us

Been falling for fucking ages m80, remember when it was 2 dollars to the pound?

reminder that we can just write them out of our laws with a crayon

>tony blair on sky news crying like a baby
this is great

Would you be fighting for the leave side if the votes were the other way around?

I'm also a lefty and voted Brexit. If Labour run a pro-Brexit, pro-controlled immigration campaign at the next election they will win.

Did anyone every explicitly say that the NHS was gonna get £350m more per week? Or are remainers just this desperate?

thanks mate. have a good one.

Yes, they are now the 5th largest economy in the world.
We are number 6, and may drop to 7 over the next 2 years as companies pull out.

of course lad! it's basically already fixed!
*calls nurse over and she injects more morphine into your IV bag*

In 5 years maybe 25% of children will live beneath the poverty line like in the great old USA

How quickly things change

i still think croatia is more relevant then UK

holy fuck all you people saying your regret voting leave are retarded, we all knew there would be market and currency fluctuations. traders are Sup Forums tier happening autists. just calm down the lot of you.

I LOVE YOU, BRITAIN!

Reminder that you're going to get annexed

Literally best of both worlds

chukka was in :(

You were saying that years ago and we're still here

the economy is fine lmao

All they had to do was control immigration.

People saw leaving the EU as the only way to control immigration.

no you aren't

The janny is a remain voter?

Will we be Ukraine tier in 10 years?

only 36% wanted this

canada isn't part of the EU senpai

Had we voted remain, would we all be celebrating, our moaning about that as well?

>tfw voted leave and told all my flatmates about/acted really arrogant about being informed
>economy tanking, UK breaking up, Europe hates us

Jesus christ m8s

basiclly shit countries want into the EU and good ones want out

an indication for the british of how well they voted would be to look at the reaction of italian/spanish politicians

Britian leaving the EU is like the smart kid getting placed in an AP class, his classmates will warn him of "impeding difficulties" due to his actions, but the reality is they needed him to pass their exams

Here's your (You)

lol ok

>(You)SA still finds a way to look more retarded

It will be

Why does no one mention how the EU failed Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland? The only ones that prosper are France and Germany

Sorry lad... maybe it was just never meant to be.

You're a strong independent island now who don't need no jEwU

All memes aside I hope all of this stabilizes for the sake of our entire continent. It's going to be terrible to see Europe being a stagnant continent full of conflict while the fucking Americans and Chinks laugh at us all.

literally who: the country

Going to wear a black armband in solidarity

by what metric?

economically? no
militarily? no
culturally? no
politically? no

>every post on /brit/ is about the referendum
bit much???

alright lads look i thought it was a fucking retarded thing to do but at least give it the weekend before you start getting too upset

cnet.com/news/what-is-the-eu-trends-on-google-in-the-uk-as-the-country-votes-to-leave/

So can we all now agree that the UK is quite easily the dumbest fucking country on the planet?

I'm absolutely fucking howling

they should leave the un

Maybe retards should have told them leaving doesn't change that

EU is the life support system for portugal et al

Going to wear a black armband to show that I'm the captain of my team

*picks you last*