Woman Cries After Brexit Votes to Leave

>Was it a good decision?

>Is the majority of Britain racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/715845/british-stocks-lost-125-billion-after-brexit-or-15-years-worth-of-eu-contributions/
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Uebersicht_node.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>woman cries

Wow man's that's some news

>racism

Once again, how is race in any way relevant to the relationship between Britbongistanis and the union of EUROPEAN states?

Poor woman.
Those Brexit voters are just so... ugh, I literally don't even know where to begin.

>instantly makes it a race issue

done a little bit of crying myself tbqh

why?

a lot of people who voted leave voted that way because they think immigrants are spooky.

Nigel Farage is a memeber of the Illuminati

It does seem like a really stupid decision desu. I mean, what have they really gained? They'll still have to abide by EU regulations to trade with the EU, they just now won't have any say regarding EU policies.

The EU (Deutschland) was only going to get more controlling as time went on. They'd have to give up their currency in a few years if they stayed, and then they'd never be able to leave without it being worse than it is now. It was their one shot for the people to leave the system that didn't represent them and I'm glad they took it

because my country is fucked and i'll be stuck on this miserable island with retards that make stupid fucking decisions like leaving the EU?

You're still officially in the EU. If you move here now, you might be able to stay.

That's definitely going to have to be my plan, yeah,

But I'm sure it won't be easy to just move, it's not like I'm a highly skilled surgeon or anything. I know that at the moment I'm still free to move but that still doesn't mean it will be easy finding employment on the continent

But I will try. I am done with this cunt for good

Fuck off middle class twat. Ignoring the working classes, and flooding our areas with immigrants made this happen. The working class spoke, live with it Tarquin.

Haha go then silly bollocks.

you can't keep bringing up leftists acting retarded every time something actually bad happens
sure, they are living memes, but so are the people that enabled brexit to take place
now the UK is fucked and half the retards are crying and the other half are patting themselves on the back
but the UK is still fucked, just like those fags in the US are dead and just like how syria is 100% uninhabitable
but yes, laugh at the leftist retards. haha

The EU isn't ruled by Germany you stupid Trumpsupporter in fact Britain was one of the most powerfull factions of it, you Americans are absolutely insane with your warped ideas of how things are.

>Ignoring the working classes, and flooding our areas with immigrants made this happen.
you're literally agreeing with me.

nice blog

My wife living in London also cried. I had to tell her son that mommy and her boyfriend are coming to live with us soon and ofc he was happy but he can't understand that she has been told to fuck off, not only her but her entire cosmopolitan, antiracist and loving life.

He's a wage cuck he probably doesn't have an education.

It's not but the media is throwing every nasty label they can at the Leave voters.

How can people feel so strongly for a fucking artificial union?

Fucking women man

University education. And it's not an irrational fear of immigration, it's direct experience of your locality being changed on such a grand scale, and the pc cultures refusal to acknowledge these concerns without crying 'racist'. So fuck off, you arrogant yank cock womble.

"allegedly"

I prefer to think everyone who voted leave had a framed picture of churchill on their nightstand and did it out of patriotic duty.

>flood areas with migrants
>be poor
>can't find job
>can't buy a house
>everyone speaks in another language

Why is it unreasonable to limit immigration? People don't care about MUH ECONOMY. They don't care if you cite experts. They don't want to travel in the continent. The country will survive.

>Brit gets asked about Brexit
>brings up how shit America is

Yeah, its always people who dont experience the effects of unchecked immigration that defend it Like that here too.

This this this. If you call half the voters stupid/misinformed/racist they won't come over to your side. Why are people emotional anyway it was just an economic union. There's still other trading partners in the rest of the world.

Honestly, I always thought the UK would be the one that would start the race war in Europe. Due to the self-Islamisation by the government combined with a racist population.

Leaving the EU has drastically decreased the chance of that happening.

>Why are people emotional anyway it was just an economic union.
That there is what you call "the right question"

The answer is that while thats what it presents itself as, its ambitions are far higher.

More indirect evidence that leaving was the right call.

Both after and before remain politicians on the BBC practically wouldn't shut up about how stupid and racist leave voters are. It's like if you insult someone, they are less inclined to do what you want!

Shut up achmed

Britian is a terror state no better than Afghanistan. Half the people who voted stay probably only voted that because they didn't want to get gunned down in the street like that lady politician. White terrorism is bigger than Islamic.

This is literally what 'educated' people on twitter believe.

People wonder why there is an anti-intellectual movement. I dont think its anti-intellectual, i think all the intellectuals have ran for their lives from the universities being overran by stupid average teens and 20somethings coasting on how easy education is to get these days. It used to be you only went to a university if you were a hardcore thinker who wanted an academic career, now you do it because you have to just to get a job as a clerk somewhere.

>Woman Cries

Blimey, a woman crying is truly unheard of.

Why exactly is cutting the head off the German serpent bad?

If we had stayed Sup Forums would be filled with the UK is cuck posts, now it's fully damage control by these people.

How is it racist to not want your cunt flooded by people who will contribute nothing to the economy while drawing massively on the welfare state?

DAS RACIS !!

What the fuck is Brexit?

The greatest anti-globalist thing ever to happen.

>mfw hate won

so, what did they do to your locality?
please tell me the reason why you're spooked shitless by immigration.

Eastern Euroslaves took all their jobs and no one did anything about it. Now they want Poles and Lithuanians out

Don't most of your immigrants come from Poland and other eastern euro countires? You can't be racist against white people.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>you don't want to be in the european union?
>racist!

I always knew britain was racist

No

Next Country to Leave

Swexit

This is disgustingly intolerant and bigotted, Sweden is meant to be inclusive, and accepting for ALL ethnicities and genders

Why?

even asking why makes you intolerant.

What?

They're both jokes strawmanning/poe, I'm surprised you're giving them (you)s

Is 52% of the population "literally Hitler" or is reality a bit more complicated than that?

i changed 5 boards to get away from this brexit shit yet these tears follow me everywhere

fucking sour losers and whiny people

What did he mean by this?

Why does feminism have the male sign in it?

Why the fuck would you come to Sup Forums if you want to avoid world news?

And you expect to find nothing about it on the Sup Forums-board?

Did you just assume the gender of feminism?

CRASHING THIS UNION

>important historic event happens
>omg why do I have to read about it everywhere

The US getting into arguments and political issues they know little to nothing about? Tell me it ain't so!

Yeah because the EU is done everyone important wants out now

It's funny because the working classes are some of the ones who benefited from EU help the most. Just look at Cornwall now, realising they wont get help from the EU and demanding it from the UK.

They shot themselves in the foot.

qz.com/715845/british-stocks-lost-125-billion-after-brexit-or-15-years-worth-of-eu-contributions/

Lol, do you really think leaving the EU will make every brown person magically disappear?

You sweet, sweet soul.

is this satire?

pretty sure there was a commitment to continue all current funding, and we'll have plenty money left over now

>Was it a good decision?
yes

yes

less shitskins trumps all other factors

The internet is a force for evil? What

>mfw leave was made popular through medium most leave voters considered a force for ill

Nope. Shit, the majority was probably in favour of remain. They just didn't fucking bother to vote.

Look at all the young people complaining on facebook about the elderly screwing them over, despite the fact the elderly blew them out of the water in terms of turnout.

>FARAGE: NHS might have to be privatized

Try blaming that on Johnny Foreigner you fucking morons.

Goddamn I really hope London and Scotland have some sort of way to gain more independence and break away from the new neoliberal order.

>Was it a good decision?
Yes
No

EU has had its strikes with the migrant crisis and the greece debacle. You don't need to take that shit then be expected to prop up or bail out failed european shitholes like myself

Haven't been keeping up with currents events but this has probably has to do with the huge amount of migration recently and their poor economy prior.

Good luck UK

I don't know what's funnier
>Sweden
or
>Thinking Farrage will ever be elected

why are women so emotional and total cunts at the same time? are they really that selfish?

I voted to leave with strong convictions

This was not a little englander vote. This was a vote to destroy the neo-liberal, ultra elitist, democracy slaying, job killing, borderless shitshow that is the EU, and could have potentially become the United States of Europe. Let me be clear, the USE is a bad fucking idea, creating another global super power that is agressively expansionist would lead to a war. This was a vote for Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal, that voted for anti austerity governments, and had austerity imposed on them in a fanatical obsession to keep the euro a competitive currency. The prosperity of Germany, France and other well-off countries using the euro depended on the austerity of the Mediterranean area.

This was a vote that accepted that there's going to be a post-brexit shitshow, but in the long term, it will be for the good of Europe, the best continent in the world. Europe I love, every country, language and culture. it's the people running it that I hate.

But in this post-brexit clown fiesta, a lot of jobs are potentially just going into the shitter, and my older brother's job could be one of them.

He's an environmental scientist, his lab relied on EU funding. If the brexit negotiation cabinet decides to forsake his lab (and others up and down the country) I am going to get really, really fucking depressed.

Even then, if I voted remain the result would be the same but still, I've said it many times and I'll say it again, there was no happy ending for this referendum no matter which way it went. It has opened a can of worms and thrown it up into a ceiling fan.

I'm starting to get the hysterical reaction from young people now. There has been zero guarantees of anything.

I just dunno what to think anymore. I'm tired, stayed up all night last night, everything is changing so fast. if there was ever a British Revolution, this is it. This day is going to be in history textbooks in schools.

desu I'm surprised the shitlord mods aren't deleting all the threads and saying they belong on Sup Forums
>tfw got banned for posting a condolences thread for France after the Paris attacks with the ban message saying Sup Forums content doesn't belong on Sup Forums

Proud of you Britbong

>NHS might have to be privatized
I-is this real? First the free university education was abolished and now the free healthcare?

That you don't understand fucking piece of shit faggot is that EU (this form of union) is very bad for the people. It serves multinationals, and the elite. We call that a technocratic Europe.
We need Europe but not this Europe.
Do you understand bastard mother fucker ?

You're right

I just can't understand how some people can so shamelessly expose their own ignorance and stupidness on camera. How can they live with themselves?
Actually had me laughing at
>Why us??
>'sposed to be murrica that's evil!

>murrica
>evil
Is she some sort of leftist extremist?

No, this is how lefties are in Europe. They are super serious.

They're not even extremists? It makes me sad that they seriously consider America evil.

Thinking the us government is secretly involved with everything bad is a guilty pleasure of a lot of europeans. Just... most realize that the world is not that simple.

auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Uebersicht_node.html

>Red Pilled Swiss

I like you

Yup damn Americans....tsk tsk tsk saving people and shit

"That quote about people being similar and governments being similar, but people and government being nothing alike"
That Iranian Writer

>woman cries
In other news, a man discovered that ice floats in water today

After having a girlfriend for 2 years I'm literally immune to female tears

Keep crying, bitch