Brexit

Who's to blame for this shit happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

freehungary.hu/index.php/56-hirek/3394-ec-to-impose-yet-another-large-penalty-on-hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lefties, sjw, degenerates in general tbqh. Its their shit that pushed the voters for leave.

Mergl

This.

If that picture was accurate, it would show that one star shooting off, not neglected on the floor.

The UK's gonna take a git for a while, but in the long run their newfound economic freedom will help them.

Blame us.
Thats what they did in the last 7 decades.

nice post number

This. Globalist elites fucked up big style. We won.

I was just about to

Literally merkel

Sup Forums

fear mongering in immigration topics.

EU has been the main factor behind loosening the trade barriers and transnational administrative burdens for the majority of its history.
Please stop echoing this bullshit.

Cameron, who promised them a referendum for the sole purpose of being re-elected, probably thinking people would vote "stay" no matter what.

Well, it came back to him and bit him hard.

And anyway, there's still not out. They'll have to trigger the article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, which will take months to do, and will have 2 years after that to make the brexit real - a delay that can be renewed, so de facto making it 4 years. In the meantime, a lot of things can happen and a lot of ways can be thought off to deny the result of this vote.

Donald Tusk, the European Council President, actually said it could last as long as 7 years to complete the process. Now, not sure if it wasn't a smokescreen to make the Vote Leave option less appealing, but still, these days, 4 years is a lot of time.

Deutschland

>as long as 7 years to complete the process

Treaty from 2009 said if it's not done within 2 years, the country in question gets automatically kicked out with immediate effect

doesnt your guy with weird hair just say that you could simply not invoke art. 50 and gain some more time?

Boris Johnson?

He's not in charge, nor should he be. I seriously doubt he will be PM. We will put Article 50 in when we get a new Tory leader. I'm putting my money on Michael Gove.

>A whole referendum based around immigration
>Remain has a strong lead
>'Refugee' crisis caused by merkel

Thats it basically, that fucked it up

Well, they can, indeed. For first, Cameron said he will not, as he feels he doesn't have the mandate to do it (as he was in favor of remain). So it's his successor that will have to do it, and Cameron will resign in october. So that's a 4 months delay already.

Also, what if by then they elect a guy who says "I won't trigger it" and makes his campaign on this and win? His mandate will precisely rely on not triggering the article, makking this referendum void.

It will also cause problems at the European level. What to do with the 1200 European servants from UK? What to do with all the UK representant at the European parliament? Will they be allowed to vote for laws that will not concern them?

We'll vote Turkey in and then leave.

You lot flooding our country with immigrants since 2004 senpai

you don't have enough representatives for that, though

Brits believing their own shit.
Tabloids are for wiping your curry poo, not for educating your self on politics.

Now they pay and so will EU.

only if EU wants it to

I doubt they will start the procedure immediately, it would be rational to arrange the fundamentals before triggering the procedure and adding time pressure to heat up the negotiations.

I'm not trying to say you're guilty (I think there's a lot of parties to blame), but I'm wondering what average Germans really think about your style of leadership. Because believe me, it's never been easier for the eurosceptic populists to portray EU as a bunch of arrogant Krauts.

I think when Obama said you can't leave the EU. People got very angry.

I blame eu leadership for continually pressing for "ever closer union". They could have had their cake and eaten it but kept pushing it and now Brits finally had enough of this idea of a united states of Europe.

>Gove
The court jester of the conservatives
Everyone hates him

It'll be Osbourne

Hopefully Merkel and friends will think twice before fucking around with other countries.

>your style of leadership.
What leadership?
The refugee thing is pretty much the only time Merkel took a stance on anything.

I find it weird that she gets called Führer and shit in other countries. Biggest non-leader we ever had.

>Osbourne

HAHAHAHA

he has literally 0 (zero) chance of becoming PM after this you utter mong

Me and Poland

Romania, Poland and Bulgaria. I wonder why our gypsies never left our country en masse when we joined the EU. Stupid retards.

>all those Eastern European butthurt

Ultimately, [generally older] Britons just did not want free movement of labour with the EU. All other things are negotiable or ultimately not deal-breakers, but having free trade with the bloc means having open borders with it.

We din do nuffin, we need mo structural funds fo dem roads.

They are always saying that those immigrants are scum and they laugh at western euros complaining about their crimes. Imagine if all of them had to go back to their countries. At the same time.

>leadership
we dont lead anything.
germany has no means to enforce anything or do you see a lot of syrian refugees in poland these days?
we are not russia who can crush its neighbours through sheer power of its military and size.
we are simply sitting in the front row getting all the flak whenever the EU does something a nation doesnt like and there are more and more people who are sick of it.

I love how everyone was mocking Britain and saying they were never gonna leave, that they were with the EU forever.

Then they saw the news and started ranting about how stupid Britain is, how fucked everything is going to be, and pretended to be happy about it.

>f-fine! f-fuck off! we don't want you either! we're gonna be awesome without you and have a special party that you aren't invited to!

The butthurt is glorious, these losers just don't stop giving it to us.

British idiocy and EU leader's arrogance.

The Brussels bureaucrats who are detached from reality are to blame.

>we need mo structural funds fo dem roads
>proceeds to build a vila next to the black sea

We also have corrupted politicians ;^)

>What leadership?
The one that the treaties and the eurozone working in your favor give you.
Remember when you bullied the shit out of Greece (not that they didn't deserve it)? Or when Angela kept pushing the EU into austerity?

Yet again, I'm not trying to blame you for taking the lead. The EU institutions in their current shape are flawed and incapable of making decisions, France is being run by idiots for a while, the CEE countries have been chimping out as well - the power was waiting there to be taken.

And I think it's been working quite good for a while until Angela did this weird refugee move.

Nah.

You would have won if you managed to change EU

Brit inbreeding

Nigga the EU infrastructure funds went predominantly into highways and the Sofia metro. Agricultural and cohesion subsidies were misappropriated, but then again, we are getting peanuts compared to you.

I've voted remain because on balance it made the most sense given our situation, but without a doubt this is the fault of the EU commission and trying to force a political union on 500 million people without asking

It's all half of the Americans seem to do.
>the EU is a dictatorship
>Germany runs the EU
>the EU was harsh on the Britons and opressed them
You can really see the media forms people, they all think alike and can't seem to imagine their perspective is warped. They actually do think this is like some movie where one side is great and the other is just pure evil.

>His mandate will precisely rely on not triggering the article, makking this referendum void.

Then the EU should have a little bit of DIGNITY and kick this teasing fucks out. I know we won't, but we should. At least they'll stop taking their opinions into account for a while and we can further the union

Well, and now those countries whose leadership would rather reform the EU won't have a strong ally ;_;

Our style of leadership is pretty much paying of everything, nannying incompetent Southern Europeans while trying to enforce at least a little discipline so that they might learn (isn't working though) and taking refugees for what ever reason (so that they don't starve to death in Greece or so because of bad PR). At the same time we're blamed for everything by nations that caused this mess or do nothing about it on their own.
I would really would prefer Germany not to "lead" but the alternative is pure chaos.

we cant control where the money we give you goes since sovereign country and such.
you are not part of a german reich.

I want to hear what the Queen has to say.

I blame merkel for pushing the mussies on us and being really fucking arrogant about it, the little englanders lost their shit about that

Then why don't you quit?

because as of right now our economy is doing great.

the queen is not allowed to show any political bias, but I imagine she's probably quite pleased

No one is blaming you Deutschland, we are hating on the britbongs now.

it would be uncouth for her to sully herself buy engaging in such a dirty business as politics

Well, that's just partially true. Major sectoral operative programs that will later allocate funds to specific projects need to be approved by the EU. Sure, it's not the EU that then decides where exactly the money goes, but every single project can be later investigated and countries can even be required to pay back parts, or all of the money if the Commission finds that something was against the law for example.

All me

Just as planned.

Spain, obviously, Spain.

YOU ARE POOLAND

YOU ARE

oy vey,no more buckloads of money for pooland

>Then the EU should have a little bit of DIGNITY and kick this teasing fucks out.

Nothing in the treaties give the EU the power to do that.

>can be later investigated and countries can even be required to pay back parts
I cant remember this ever happening. Who has the time, money and staff to do that anyway?

>Remember when you bullied the shit out of Greece
No I don't I just remember when Greece was told to pay their debts by the majority if the EU member states and then it was turned into "Oy vey the Nazis are back", as always in the EU when everyone hides behind Germany.

It's going to be Liam Fox.

He's well spoken, Brexit, and is very electable.

My money's on Miliband.

The People.
And that's the way it should be.

You should see the things we are building in Gabrovo. People who say that EU money go to the corrupt politicians should check themselves in a mental hospital.
>them new roads
>them EU park projects
I would personally beat the living shit out of any little turbofagget that dares to badmouth the EU or the way we are spending their money.

Btw is the tunnel beneath Stara Planina an EU project too?Since it started construction too a few months back.

Fuck off, he's mental.

This, it's also why all these right-wing parties are on the rise. Nobody would vote for them if the ruling parties would implement reasonable restrictions to immigration and stop with their their SJW bullshit. I think the reaction to these things may be more harmful than the things themselves, but it shouldn't anyone surprise that this is happening. But as the reaction of the ruling class is to just scream "bigot" and "nazi" louder and louder it's only a matter of time until the EU crumbles.

>People already suggesting to take old people's right to vote

Are you looking forward to seeing all your cousins again?

around Kazanluk we've the dankest new roads, I jizz every time I go to visit grandma, it has a fucking bike lane between the city and the village besides the road and guess what villagers actually use bikes
10/10

Don't you see it's our future, not theirs, democracy doesn't work when people vote against what I want, even after I call them bigots, and John Oliver writes a song about it

German economy strongly relies on export. Euro is cheaper than a Deutsche Mark would ever be. Ergo, Germany makes more than it would be making outside the eurozone.
In exchange, Germany takes a part of the default risk within the whole eurozone. This is why the EU introduced the Stability and Growth Pact.

Your past makes it too easy for everyone kek.

Uhm, it happens all the time. We had various degrees of correction and were required to pay back parts of the money of several projects.

> Who has the time, money and staff to do that anyway?
The Commission

>the reaction to these things may be more harmful

Nah, aim high so you land at a medium height.
Even the edgiest rightwinger wont do all to terrible things after being surrounded by economists, secret service, generals and other advisors who give the persons in question a more detailed picture of what is possible and what is dangerous or a goal then any pleb could ever hope for.

We are very civilised societies after all, not in african revolutionary conditions.

>degenerates in general
so america
the strongest degeneration there is clearly that.

The lower class scum who voted without any knowledge of potentisl impacts other than muh immigrants and wanting more government gibsmedats redirected to them.

Funny thing is theyll be the worst affected by the economic impacts they brought on themselves

can you give an example so I can look it up?

Merkel.

I believe people after 80 and before 21(Maybe connected to them having found work/military service/apprenticeship in some point of their life) shouldnt vote.
After 80 you can become senile or fail to catch up with obvious developments/getting used for voting abuse in pensioneer homes and before 21 you are a political imbecile.
me included.
I try being reasonable, but im quiet inexperiented yet, espeacially as an economic illiterate Neet.

freehungary.hu/index.php/56-hirek/3394-ec-to-impose-yet-another-large-penalty-on-hungary

This is the only one I found so far in English, but I know for a fact that there have been other cases later on too, just haven't been able to find an english source.

>Funny thing is theyll be the worst affected by the economic impacts they brought on themselves
They'll just blame immigrants and lefties for it.

The British tabloid press.

ME!!!!!

MYSELF!!!

&

I!!!!

WELCOME TO MY DIMENSION!!!

I AM ULTRA HACKER l33t!!!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8

The Eternal Kraut.

This

I fully agree. I think the right to vote should be differentiated between certain elections as it is in candidate eligibility - for example, you would need to be 18 to vote in local elections, 21 to vote for MPs etc.

Elite Jews in Bruxel.

t eternal samurai

not
>eternal ronin

>The US and UK start wars in MENA.
>Refugees flood in.
>Opportunists flood in.
>UK blames Germany for everything.
>Just like keikaku.