Post yfw the brits literally commit economic suicide

>post yfw the brits literally commit economic suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=1W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Bernie contributor

Reminder that crashing economy is the best buffer against immigration, they achieved their goal

mfw op thinks he knows anything about economics

the butthurt is real

>mfw Englel will be forced out of custom union

>pound drops by 9% - UK in panic, mass hysteria, national catastrophe
>ruble dives by 70% - nothing special in Russia, just keep on walking

Sup Forums is full of shitskins on welfare and eastern euros picking strawberries in uk. the gravy train is over

>turn country into third world shithole
>a-at least nobody wants to immigrate here anymore

Except this only stops EU movement. The non-Muslims who want and get jobs.

Your country is laughable

Your face is laughable

Awww, I'm glad we've made at least one person happy.

>61245676

I know we're all having fun today but is this what people really believe ? That the UK are going to turn into a third world country because they're not part of the EU anymore ?

Nothing is going to change.

Pls explain last years muslim mass immigration, fucking idiot

HOW did they even vote? Why did they do it if the didn't even know what are they voting for\against?

It's ok russia I care.

>LITERALLY covering yourself with shit to avoid getting raped

thats because 90% of people are retards, regardless of their beliefs

I think there's an old saying about this. Something about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

4 Japanese commited suicide by train for real
it's UK's fault

>mfw they dont lmao

Why didn't you join them?

CRASHING THIS UNION

tbf Japanese people commit suicide all the time. It's like their national pastime.

>brits leave corrupt bankers
>corrupt bankers attack
>HURR DURR STUPID BRITS DESERVE IT

We're going to have to step in and handle it

But London IS corrupted bankers, dear stupid leaf.

You people kill urselves over anything desu

Sorry for previous thumbnail

yeah wow I mean look at this holy shit just commit suicide now the sky is falling

>Inject one quarter of an trillion
>Stocks wont completely crash
no shit,they will still...

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

They took the whole Union down with them.

This is what happens when a trade union wants to pretend to be a country.

In due time.

thats because russians are use to being poor

KEEP THE SALT COMING KEKS

>already recovering
>not even 24hours have passed
>stayfags fearmongering not working
>Britain throws off dictatorial Brussel-politician shackles

proofs?

>tfw I own no stocks I could have shorted
Why must I be a poor student pleb?

see

But this is ridiculous. Niggers and mudslimes aren't effected by Brexit. The only honorary non-whites Britain will see less of is Slavs from member EU states. You're still going to get flooded by Pakis and Somalis and such. Unless you want to break ties with the UN as well and become in isolationist country.

They better hope the germans give them a reasonable deal and convince the other countries.

But seeing as they are goody two shoes they probably will.

>salt
>SALT
>YOURESALTUBECAUSEOURFREEDOM
>.t not brit

RIP EU, good riddance, now other countries should leave as well.

Holy shit, all this fucking damage control
>b-brits will never vote out
>*brexits*
>LOOK! LOOK! Brits voted out, now their economy is tanking!
>*pound dips due to initial shock then begins to recover the same day*

well you see
there's a war happening in a 90% muslim area
and when war happens
people try to leave

lel

>mfw Brits get so stupid that they can't make fun of Murricans

what's with the globalist pro-EU faggots on Sup Forums

do you love muslim cock that much?

Shills after our oil

Reddit has been here for years

Why cant I want free trade and movement in EU while keeping rest away?

Because that's racist apparently

democracy was a mistake

They're all paid EU public employees worried about cutbacks.

better let the bankers know that, stat! call this finnish guy, experts with billion of dollars under management, he says you are wrong!

btw, clearly no one gets these charts I post so, with respect. These are contracts predicting the future prices of the pound relative to the dollar, out to late 2017. People are betting in will recover back to about $1.5 by mid to late 2017. The options charts above also reflect this, with about a 35% likelihood of the price of a pound being above $1.40 to the dollar by September, whereas it's closer to 25% that it will fall below $1.30 by september

in other words, not even close to armageddon. The chance of $1 to ₤1 is less than .001% by these charts

Been here for years, mostly faggots without a sense of ethnic identity.

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=1W

that looks like the pound's stabilizing at ~$1.35, not recovering

if you think stabilization = recovery, look at the dow before and during the great depression

Why have France, Spain and Italy's stock markets gone down a lot more than ours? Seems like global markets aren't a fan of that Eurozone you've got there

Maybe they didn't.

Not everyone votes, for all we know the bulk of those searches could be from children.

if the EU wasn't an authoritative oligarchy none of this would have happened. They have kids so fucking butt hurt about this referendum that they're calling for the death of democracy. Get fucked EU supporters.

Look into your heart. Isn't it just multiculturalism that you rightfully hat?

Surprised at all this pro-EU sentiment, lads.

Not saying the EU doesn't have its upsides, but things like its treatment of Greece during the financial crisis really serve to highlight how flawed and undemocratic it is.

remember the financial crisis of the 08? its like a big fat fuck tripped on the table and crashed all the food plates. russky is laughable, youre a fucking joke

Krauts btfo

Less than a year ago the brazilian real got as low as US$0.24, now it's US$0.30 (that's over 20% variation), and we're still in recession.

The pound sterling will get its value back soon enough.

Oh it might recover.
Its still shitty situation and will fuck over millions

Don't post those scary graphs, I want to pretend that the brexit is bad

because it was all a prank until they all saw the economy (and not only yours) crashing

Why not just democratize the EU

>Gravy train
T. ROB Ford

It's more like Europe, like it or not, became much more unstable politically now.

I'm kinda worried

>brits were always serious about their euroscepticism
>euros were just joking
Well gee, thanks for letting us know

>lie about your economy
>illegally enter EU
>damage the public image and the economic stability of the organization
>whine when other states are tired of your shit and want to overlook your finances what you proved you were completely inept of doing yourself

It is democratic. The people who voted for Brexit are comparable to misinformed rednecks if you held a vote for building a huge wall on the Mexican border. All members of EU executive and Legislative branches are either directly elected or elected by directly elected people. Whereas in the KINGDOM of Brittan, laws are written by unelected clerks and voted on by unelected Lords.

You guys are like fucking lemmings.

REMOVE EU remove EU
you are worst germ. you are the kraut idiot you are the germ, smell. to our ireland cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,germany we will never forgeve you. kraut rascal FUck but fuck asshole kraut stink germany sqhipere ..ahahahahahgermany WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 . we kill the hitler , ….hahahahaha idiot kraut and eu smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE EU FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. England+usa+asustralia+canada=kill geramy…you will ww2/ tupac alive in england, tupac making album of england . fast rap tupac nigel. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink kraut… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in england ….fuck the pig eu. uk greattst countrey

>wow people have different opinions to my Sup Forums tier discurse
>fucking liberals m8
>gamergator 4 life lads

Oh god it's a Russiaboo.

>implying your nation isn't just a bunch of Europeans who happen to live within the same country
He's probably just a Russian.

Same shit. He still loves another country over the great USA. He must be deported immediately.

You laugh at Brits now but come November they'll be laughing at you

>USA
>great
jej

WE'RE BURNING IT ALL TO THE GROUND

>be norwegian
>have literally real life money cheats on
>never had to work a day in your life, everything is handed to you on a silver platter, never have to feel any kind worldy suffering or challenge
>shit on countries that have to
>no one calls you out for being a dick
????

>don't properly vet Greece before accepting it into the EU
>let them enter anyway even though you know their government is corrupt and fudging numbers for the gibsmedat
>who cares, let's just get more EU members, EU STRONK
>combination of Greek incompetence and a global economic crises fuggs their shit up
>push image of greeks as lazy good-for-nothings even though it's partially your fault
>impose strict austerity measures and force Greeks to sell off public assets
>Greece can't even devalue its currency to boost exports because they now use the merkeldollar
>keep pumping money into greece and making threats for the next few years
>nothing gets done because of bureaucracy except that billions of pounds get wasted
>ordinary greeks lose their businesses and savings

a true exercise in democracy

1. While less of a percentage drop, the pound dropped over twice the real's one-year gain in cents (i.e. about US$0.12), meaning Brits, for now, have lost double their money per pound than Brazilians gained in the past year per real.

2. >The pound sterling will get its value back soon enough
When though? Despite the positivity on this board, global investors are incredibly wary of investing in a Britain with an uncertain future. How soon is soon enough? A year? Two? A decade?

3. A fully recovered pound doesn't mean no recession. As you pointed out, the real's increase in value hasn't cured your country's economic woes.

probably from Americans desu

>mfw this is true

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

also what the fuck did you mean by "gamergator 4 life lads"?