/brit/

Anglo-Empire S O O N edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
mic.com/articles/147032/people-on-twitter-react-to-brexit-by-calling-out-britain-s-history-of-colonialism#.aTwW2tMHq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grime

NIGE LIED
FUCKING CUNT
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

I don't think Trump will be a good president for America at all, but he will be a brilliant president for Britain. He's fully said he wants to trade with us, something Clinton has failed to promise. I endorse him as president.

T R U M P
B
O
R
I
S

no he didn't

Literally cannot argue against this

No he didn't. This is boring now.

>Promise to do something that's not in your power

YES

>"Goodbye to yesterday"
Hello tomorrow

maybe because it's not an argument?

me in the pic
PD. now filthy liberal rats are saying that old people who voted leave will not be alive in the future

We should never have been separated in the first place.

May the sun rise over the Britio-Columbian Empire and never again set

So, the working proletariat finally fucking smashed the bourgeoisie...in a populist revolt for the right wing! Ironic, isn't it?

And when you moan about how weak the pound has become, remember what you've done.

When you vent about having to fill out visas and endless forms to enter any country that used to stand alongside us as an ally, remember what you have done.

When you are sad about the fact that your children can't study in Europe for free, remember what you have done.

When you complain about having to pay import taxes on international orders, remember what you have done.

When there are a lack of doctors on your ward, remember what you have done.

When what is left of the small businesses in your local area evaporate, remember what you have done.

When your mates get turfed out of their new home in Malaga to get deported back here, remember what you have done.

When you realise our close coalition with NATO is now defunct and we are no longer a key partner, remember what you have done.

And when your Polish, Italian or French friends are subject to xenophobic attacks from your own government, remember what you have done.

When you question why on Earth Scotland would want to leave us to rejoin, remember what you have done.

When your friend who works in trade linked to the EU loses their job, along with three million others, remember what you have done.

When YOU lose your public sector job due to it now being privatised, remember what you have done.

Remember what you, the predominantly working class, the bottom of the food chain- have done. The Tory government doesn't care about you.

But please, remember what you have done.

Trump gives me a freedom boner desu

leavorians hate workers rights and think they stifle productivity

>freedom of movement

only pakis care about this

Boris Johnson ran the "vote out" campaign which did the bus signs. Nige wasn't involved with that

Neither can I

soon

Gotta admit this gets me excited. I always wanted an Anglo union and to say fuck you to the rest of the world that think that they matter

Will britain and Ireland still have the free movement between each other? we've had it even before the EU

>your children can't study in Europe for free
lol forgot about this one. now it's not just scotland that engcucks have to pay for

yeah don't see why not

>for the right wing
loads of labour heartlands voted leave

David Cameron and his camp are on the side of neo-liberal globalists
the left of course has no issue with sobbing over the poor bankers and more expensive holidays to Paris

Any spare gfs going?

Only kids think only their opinion is fact. Makes you think doesn't it.

middle class: the post

give it here you don't need it

yes now unleash the syrians

Reminder that it is still Poleaboos birthday today

Please wish him a happy one

Even his own mother only said it via text message and they live together

Ireland is rightful English clay

Ye m8 $100USD lifetime membership needs work on panic and anxiety passport included u pick it up

that's not my opinion, it's an objective statement of truth

desu
can we change the BLOODY national anthem
Land of Hope and Glory, I vow to thee, My country or even bloody Rule Britannia would
satisfy me
we dont need it, but its funny dangling it above your head anyway

Why do lefties call democracy, populism?

what do orange cucks like more? uk or eu?

Made this for you

You my friend have autism.
Fuck the EU though

only when they lose

if they won then they would be shouting from the rooftops about the triumph of democracy and how great it is.

>Lefties would prefer us to go into economic meltdown than have prosperous trade with trump in charge

I like this post

EU won't make it easy to leave, I figure at least 20 million refugees and a giant penalty

why did norn iron even vote remain? aren't they the most ardently pro british people ever ?

why do conservacucks call liberals leftists

I think we should say fuck it and have two national anthems, who can stop us?

Get GSTQ and Land of Hope and Glory

yeah that's why they voted remain shittle englander

I'm young so my vote counts at least twice as much as the elders.

I think you guys need to fuck off

The nationalists voted remain

>Leicester won the PL
>UK left the EU
>England win the Euros
>Trump becomes president
This has the potential the be one of the greatest years ever

populism isn't democracy. populism is taking advantage of the democratic system. it is making false promises to please everyone to win their votes. (eg. free tuition, 350m for the nhs etc )

They need to get Nige involved in the negotiations.

Am I too late?

No. Can't you hear it? Sirens from England are echoing across the Irish Sea as we speak. The Iron Dome is prepared to fortify itself against the pure, majestic chaos that is about to unfold itself upon the UK.

All movement is outlawed. Airplanes have stopped working, somehow. Train tracks are being demolished as we speak. The cruise liners are being scuttled

Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not attempt any contact **GBRBGRBGRGHRg*** ahh the transmission is breaking up *GFHGFGRENGRN* You must go back in time. It's Boris!!! Am I too late? ARghh Im too late!

Half the population is Irish, DUP was for Leave

Unionista vote leave
Nationalists stay

However I'm a nationalist who voted leave. If it works, the UK is stronger and we benefit. If it goes pear shaped, we return to Ireland and go back to the EU.

would be pretty funny
feel like we'd get bullied by the JFs for being different to them though :(

You should hold a referendum on us fucking off.

Post slags

Let him go, Ralph, he knows what he's doing

why are pro irish nationalists and pro british are patriots?

mic.com/articles/147032/people-on-twitter-react-to-brexit-by-calling-out-britain-s-history-of-colonialism#.aTwW2tMHq

Pakis laughing at us lads.

howling

Did Wales just secure themselves as our greatest ally?

There are a lot of people like the ones in this pic who think they're in charge of American policy

>Trump becomes president
This has the potential the be one of the greatest years ever

Because it's side of the people against the other.

Because it is cartering to the most basics instincts.

Because it is taking advantage of the current immigration fear instead of having a reasonable debate.

In two hours the UK economy has lost $350 BILLION. That’s equivalent to 40 years of EU contributions.

Stupid fucking leavetards ruined our country.

referendums are a literal virus in europe. strawpolls irl

>votes to leave
>will import millions of pakis more
good show

No riots or anything so far?

will the pound rebound

>taking screenshots of twitter
>'''''''''''journalism''''''''''

>England win the Euros

delusional

>tfw have dual European-British citizenship
>voted leave

Hedged my bets nicely desu, literally cannot lose.

>There are cucks in this thread right now who supported Bremain
>There are cucks in this thread right now who somehow ended up here whilst trying to reach tumblr and reddit
Go get enriched by a pack of shitskins before we gas them all.

The EU is finished
other countries are going to leave
investors are backing out due to its increasing instability
crime is growing on the continent

its an oligarchic mess that suppresses democracy in order to feed the corporate elite.

and the Liberals loves it, but they are fading from relevancy fast.

if Corbyn comes out of the closet as Euroskeptic it could mean a total shift in UK politics.

How did the rest of world of not see that the Anglo nations uniting in multiple military agreements and co-operative pacts was probably not going to end well for them.

When Snowden blew the whistle and try to warn everyone about us and they just ignored it. It like they want to be dominated us

never
The japanese stock market crashed in the 90s and never recovered
same is happening here

>That’s equivalent to 40 years of EU contributions.

Did someone travel through time to make sure of it?

are we allowed in

Where has all this money gone? :^) You know we didn't physically give it to anyone, and the economy will recover

nice job pirates

So lads, I heard a guy on the radio (president of some European party, Liberals I think) saying that since leaving would cause Scotland to secede, then perhaps there won't be a leave at all.

Was he out of his mind ?

>After raping & pillaging the entire world during colonialism the Brits have now decided that they dont want the world comin over
pretty much
and what the FUCK are they going to do about it?

Q. Do you charge extra?
A. Only for strap on use, it's an extra £20

t. delusional idiot

>le secret club man
Summertime again.

Upvoted

toot poster hahaha

WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
FUCK OFF SCOTLAND
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

I know that feeling senpai. If this country goes to shit I can just leave. If the rest of Europe collapses in 10, 20 years time I'll be sitting here smugly.

i'm a dual citizen england and usa am i still allowed to stay

i'm also half black

This is a fucking tragic day for Britain. Why the fuck did we turn our backs on our friends and allies on the Continent? They must feel so angry and betrayed by us..

all of you have to leave /brit/ now

spackers

PHENOMENAL post

Yes. Scotland is nothing without England. They literally have nothing going for them. No major exports. Not enough rich people to warrant anything. No secret banks like the Swiss. They are situated in such a remote area.

Everything Scotland has or does depends on England. without England, Scotland would be by far the weakest nation in the EU

imagine having a woman as a leader

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaahaahahahahahahaah