it stands for cucks

Doing a patriotism

cock my vag

jew my boob

shit my fuck

cock my shit

tit my nipple

What the fuck happened to the Left?

The entire point of shit like Communism was to fight for the working class. When did it become an """intellectual""" circle jerk, where people genuinely propose that only the educated elite should be allowed to vote?

>assburgers

I'm not sure if that OP is anti or pro Brexit

Gonna need a sauce on that m8

What's the point of leaving when you still import half a million non EU migrants every year?

FREEEEEDOOM

Pro brexit making fun of hypocritical emotional reactionary leftie shits

M A D M A N

The moment the working class eschewed it for being posh. The same people who fall for the get 'rich quick' schemes.

white working class people were Brexit's biggest voters though

Will this man go down in history as the 21th century Churchill?

This is the future of Britain

piss in my ass

piss in my Ass

PISS IN MY ASS
PISS IN MY ASS PISS IN MY ASSPISS IN MY ASSPISSINMYASSPISSSSSS IN MY ASS PISS IN MT ASS PISSINMY ASS PISS IN MY ASS

PISS IN MY ASSSSS
PISS ON MY ASS PISSSSSS INNN MY ASS PISSINMY ASS PISSINMY ASS PISS IN MY SASS PISSINM Y ASS

PISS IN MY ASS PIUSSSINMYASSSS

nah, that'll be donald "heat pump" trump thank you

I NEED to match with her lads I NEED to

(She's the one with the great chebs)

racist

>Madyson
uughh

kpop

bremain 2bh lads

>if you voted leave you're a racist

love this meme

In a weird way, that guy's lack of tolerance is what brought about this whole thing. By being a dickhead and calling anyone with legitimate concerns about culture and immigration a 'bigot', he's forced their hand.

Honestly with all the referendum shit I'm starting to miss regular /brit/ posting like this, hope we revert soon

About to go out and celebrate the brexit victory with my mates. This is my outfit, did I do good?

love how all the liberal cucks are so mad over this

2016 is the greatest year in the history of the world

Good on you, Britain, you did your Patron proud

>racism is bad
even better meme t b h

Too unpatriotic, pal.

Is this too much arse? OC btw

Literally since the beginning. Communism has always been "about" the working class in the most distant way possible, Marx was a neet that got by on university connections and Trotsky was literally every stereotype of the Jewish communist in one man. Stalin was the first to actually bring communism to the working class and he did that by remaking fascism with globalist overtones.

>liberal

FOY

It was attitudes like that, that made this happen. Well done the left.

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

kpop sure looks nice when the girl doing the dancing isn't a wobbly stick

its actually mental to think that his 20 year dream has been realised and ukip didnt even need to gain power.

What's wrong with that?

Too bad that's a face for radio

youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ

Communism was not born in the minds of the working class, it was the child of the spoiled middle class.

No working man has ever thought about putting his hard earned money into a big pot to be enjoyed by people who don't pull their weight.

Charity is all well and good for what it is, but it is not ceding your entirely wealth to the government

It's not bad.

It's not good either. The way I look at it, the k-pops have been getting slightly thicker and slutty dancing can create illusory curves but the thing that can't be fixed is the face, which the k-pops have spent good money on perfecting.

wew

downloading sleeping dogs

It's borderline Ubisoft-tier, probably not worth it

it was 5 pounds

don't tell me what to do with my low value currency

I guess you're right. I don't follow k-pop at all, hate the music behind it.
There's female artists I like, but I like their music as well.

haha

>ECONOMIC TURMOIL
>START OF A RECESSION

the FTSE is still better now than it was in february this year, why was no one shitting themselves then?

ah yes, because children in their mid-teens are more capable of formulating important political decisions than people with decades of experience

so lonely
so alone

because we didn't just cut off our heads to spite our neck

I haven't bought a computer game in forever. Should I buy Pillars of Eternity or pirate it too?

nice UKIP tie m8

and how have we done that now?

Haha more like pirates of eternity

don;t know, just wanted to say something dramatic x

Start investing in pharmaceutical shares goys.

The more multi national the better

haha x

Wonder how these people will feel when they're in their mid 130's and their great great great grandkids think they should take THEIR voting rights away.

I just want to say to you all

I believe in britain

pic unrelated

Arrrrr matey :-DDD

Anyone else remember carswell absolutely slating farage last night

delete that racist image

Why didn't I think of that

lads

I cooked some beef last night, and left half of it so i stuck it in the fridge

I'm going to have it for dinner, is it alright to cook it in water with the rest of my meal?

Up to you la, but saving money is more about making good choices than looking for good deals. Play Dawn of War: Retribution like me.

>Poortherners decided to make themselves more poor

Can't make this shit up

Tie is a little too short, lad. But overall great fit, at least 9/11

maybe we should shoot the bankers for not tanking the pound like the leftists were hoping

instead these assholes are betting billions it will go up fucking douchebags where aren't my leftist maymays getting supported by investors!

Probably best to brown it in a pan first

fuck off yank

FOY
FOY

My only exposure to k-pop is on here, but my musicfu will always be Are Bilinda.

Yeah it's gone to shit tbf

Maybe you should move away? Dont worry about me I'll soldier on

>We are better together

thats what I did last night

its cooked, just needs warming I mean

>deciding of someone can think straight because he is too young or too old period
you both are retarded

Also hi /brit/, even thought you just left you won't be missed.
Because you are still right near us for a hug

And no i'll never be tired to post pic related

Because the market was strengthening when people thought remain would win.

Except when they disagree with your vote, then democracy is soooo bad like why do people other than my naive indoctrinated age range get to vote???? fascism...bigotry...

>vapeman.jpg

well lads now looks like a good as time as any to invest in shit

so, a question: how does one even buy shares/stocks? is there a website you can go to?

I adjusted it a bit...

Better now?

amazon lad

STEAM LEADS WELL VERSED IN THE HALF LIFE UNIVERSE:

Should i play half life 1 or black mesa? I hate 1998 graphics.

look at this lovely bum

which one of you twats has done this?

guarantee a yank

Index funds, pegged to the size of the market overall and wait a couple years. Buying individual stocks is a fools's game

How come he isn't campaigning for a second referendum?

Microwave it for 2 minutes

me

ok but if i die its your fault

Cavendish Online

Prithee, my lot originated in England generations ago. I am of pure English stock

Do this: But do it through a stocks and shares ISA

that's kinda gross

>pound down 9%

who's replacing cameron then haha