youtube.com/watch?v=KRo-47nOs5k

Good luck England.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/11/europe/brexit-britain-eu-referendum-curry/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U
metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's 2016 you know what I mean

Gas all Anglos

That's hilarious.

>Dark Caucasians
They will turn white after a few generations...

>African wanted the UK to leave because he doesn't want Europeans coming to Britain

HAHAHAHAHA

Lmao @ all these butthurt Poles who cry because won't get free money from the UK anymore.
Don't worry, Germany will keep feeding you leeches

What the fuck is that girl?

If you want it to be.

I'm not butthurt. I'm just showing a yt video and wishing England good luck.

>Vice
fuck off

All Poles here are mad nao

>"I mean come on it's 2016"
londom meme game strong I see

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

>there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian

JUST

why am i not surprised this thing voted bremain

>Close yourself off to white Europeans and create closer relations with Commonwealth countries like Pakistan and Nigeria

do you prefer the unbiased, hard-hitting, investigative journalism of the daily show or the young turks?

The first and last bremainians aren't any better.

I'm not.

so basicly the choice was between poles or nigerians right ?

>ana and hannah will never spit on me for being a racist

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you think it is funny but thats how evolution works. we all used to be africans in the beginning. lack of sun and cold weather. wopp ti wopp we became white. or irish.

I find this quite funny.

>he voted to keep Europeans out of Britain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I voted to Remain, and it is still fairly satisfying to see London blown the fuck out.

CUT MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES

>Oli Khan says immigration laws mean it costs too much to bring in curry chefs from Bangladesh.

>Many of the country's curry house owners and chefs want Britain to leave the EU -- a so-called "Brexit" -- saying current immigration laws make it impossible for them to hire the skilled workers they need to keep their kitchens cooking.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/11/europe/brexit-britain-eu-referendum-curry/

T. Evolutionary biologist

Pls god make this happen, just this once

We should just build a fucking wall around the whole fucking city and just let them all starve to death.

Same goes for Scotland, the Romans had the right idea about that one.

SEND BOATS TO IMPORT

MUSLIMS AND PAJEETS, NO BREATHING

Fucked your economies up just for more niggers to come

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS MY NEXT RESORT

because she less than 68 years old and could probably tell you exactly on a map where brussels is

>vice
I voted remain, but that's clearly not going to be an unbiased video.
The majority of people on both sides are normal folk.

This. Fucking hilarious.
>nah uh um ya see uh too many Europeans comin here
Holy shit.

>black man and irish man voted out because of too many foreigners

London.

That second guy seems level-headed.

and the teen chavs in this site say they're uncucked lmao fucking Sup Forumsshits when will they learn

>darkies don't want to share with europeans

GOOD FUCKING JOB YOU DUMB BRITSHITS.

enjoy your 'asian' rape gangs.

actual kek

funny but its sad there are full of greedy fucks throughout
its just a literal competition among immigrants

I can't stop laughing

>mfw bbc won't stand for "british broadcasting corporation" much longer

turns out the memes are real.
Sup Forums was right again

how do you want your kingdom senpai?

>arrives in Scotland
>"congrats for voting leave, guys"

JUST

"united" with a side of curry chicken

>irish guy comes to london
>fucking hates the place
>too lazy to go back on his own
>votes brexit so they deport him

irish master mind logic right here

>african guy with broken english
>votes leave because there are too many immigrants

I notice a distinct lack of British posts in this thread

he's just trying to fit in

>1st guy
>already 2016 meme
God..

I think the idea of that video was to show how dumb an idea it was. They talk to a couple people who want to leave, one who says it will take time, one who changed their mind after looking at some information, one guy who was clearly a racist irish, but whatever.

Then they show some people that want to remain
>its 2016 already!
>my generation

That right there is the current state of politics in the world. A generation of people who don't don't know anything except what year it is and that they are right and fuck everybody else.

Good Job Brit. Now if only America can drown out the SJW generation.

This
There's nothing wrong with Africans, especially the one in the video seemed like a thoughtful human being.
It's more than you can say about the remain voters in the video though

That's like choosing between cyanide and getting lynched.

And yet Merkel wants to import sandniggers into the EU.

Basically. Even if you think it is wrong, you can respect people that voted the way they did because they felt it was best for the country they are living in. I can't say the same for people who can't articulate their reason except for some internet meme text.

It reminds me of the Canada prime minster who when asked why half his cabinet was "woman" and responded with "It's 2016" and gets cheers.

No, fucktard. You filled your cabinet with the individuals that you felt were the best to do the job and assist you in leading the country as best you can. Otherwise it sounds hollow and pointless.

>quarters millions europeans are coming here every year so i thought one year down the line ten years down the line things might go overcrowded

>coming from a LITERAL PAKI

>europeans coming here are bad guyss vote leave

KEEEEEK
EEEEKK
E
E
K

Lmao typical Leave voters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U

>>It reminds me of the Canada prime minster who when asked why half his cabinet was "woman" and responded with "It's 2016" and gets cheers.

he said 2015, not 2016

>we're the 5th biggest economy in the world

not anymore.

I wonder what this guy voted for

Nobody wants to go to Refugeea nowadays

metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/

>Black guy doesn't want whities coming to the UK and ruining his brown country.

Top kek.

you cannot fabricate these claims

I can't even laugh about this anymore. This is not funny. This is just depressing and sad. Britain just got cuckedhard by its own peasants.

Thank you for the correction.

LMAO

>implying he wants more competition
at least the lower class understands this

It's ok, Trump will fix everything

The old guy is right. The leftists are to blame for ignoring the working class for so long.

>Under Trump Administration

My tears filled up my fucking floor already

The ride just keeps on fucking going

My fucking sides.

>fox news

you think there will be another referendum soon enough? or are people going to be satisfied with the outcome

so they vote out just to spite them?

sure showed them! totally worth it.

delet this

I've been saying similar things to this in /brit/ for ages but nobody listened to me

Just got constantly called a shill

quality freedom news

>FUCK THE POLISH, WE NEED MORE NIGGERS !!!

Can't make this shit up.

thanks based hans
now gib monies

More than spiting them. Showing them that they aren't interested in going along with the bullshit they are peddling anymore.

Working class eople wanted immigration cut because the immigrants were being thrown into these working class neighbourhoods where they would undercut wages and often work illegal hours.

The middle class leftist establishment completely dismissed this, claiming not only was it not an issue, but that if you thought it was you are a stupid racist.

Now the working class people have revolted. Hopefully now the left actually stands up for the people they should be standing up for (the native working class people of this country) and not Syrian refugees and other immigrants.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hopefully this is a wakeup call for them. I find it funny that in my opinion the left is completely responsible for the rise of trump. And the problem we are facing in America is the left isn't trying to learn. They are screaming out - Racists, Xenophobes, etc without willing to have a discussion and address the issues. So hopefully this is a big enough wake up call for them.

They didn't vote out of spite, they voted because they felt it was what was best for their country. And if you look at it, it shows they are still a minor majority of the country. So either they can begin addressing their concerns or politically things just rolldown hill harder.

>And the problem we are facing in America is the left isn't trying to learn. They are screaming out - Racists, Xenophobes, etc

Exactly.

The sooner they realise that working class people would rather be called racist than have their wages undercut and communities destroyed the better. The leftist middle class establishment is destructive.

UK will disappear. Its legacy will disappear. Its name will disappear. Good bye UK, welcome England, Scotland and united Ireland.

A Dutch news parody site has already called that

"The British Prime Minister David Cameron has announced a referendum concerning a "Brentree", a British return to the European Union. The last few hours have seen a rise in voices calling for a new membership of the European Union.

The referendum shall take place in October, just before the planned retirement of Cameron: "Hopefully history will remember me as the Prime Minister who brought Great Britain safely back into the European Union. It would be the crowning glory to my confusing work"

Conservative member of parliament Boris Johnson will vote against Brentree at a referendum. "The whole sentiment of 'We want the EU back' is overly populist and unrealistic. It would be a step back in time"

Oh yeah, voting to keep the europeans out is definitely a very smart choice.

I hope you also cheer when black lives matter says there are too many whities in positions of power, m8.

This is the main cause of brexit desu, as desastrous as it will be.

The upper-middle class élite both, tory and labour, has dismissed the white working class for too long and have completely failed them in every.

This causes the working class to spas out.

The left wants immigrants, the right wants immigrants, UKIP wants immigrants (from Pakistan and Nigeria), everyone is bought by the elites and nobody actually gives a fuck about the working people.