/balt/ + /ausnz/ + /anime/

Hehehe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tsar.

vacation in portugal 2nd

Daily reminder that anime is for retarded faggots.

Latvian crimes. Neva forget.

>Liberals only at 3,6%
top kek

also im halfway drunk already on beer + sangria. The latter which I suggest you guys to try, its a pretty nice kind of spanish/portuguese coctail of wine and fruits

>/balt/ + /ausnz/
?

this

>/tr/ + /ger/
!

g'day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Lithuania

>he doesn't watch the news

Go back to posting in the old thread until it archives or the admins will be angry at you dweeb heads

At least it's not liberlols.

hol up
You mean you wont be ruled by commies anymore?

>unironically sucking janny dick
wow, and i thought the latvians are the biggest retards here.

>go for vacations in fucking Spain
>get drunk
>feels lonely and starts shitposting on balt
jees, lad, go have some fun,

Maybe conservatives will make an alliance with some other party..

It has hit the bump limit and that's all that's necessary

>pidorashka is still here

Well it's not like they're any better. I honestly don't know who to vote for anymore, they all seem like shit.

social democrats aim for social justice
its pretty liberal

Look at your flag you mongoloid

Which house in GoT represents your cunt?
I think Russia is pretty much Bolton-tier.

Oh lookie who wants a Lithuanian citizenship.

The funny thing is socdems in Lithuania have been sucking corporate dick for the past 3 years, and they only start talking about looking out for the "common man" as the election nears.
Meanwhile conservatives, being in opposition, have been pushing for shit that socdems should have been pushing, but as soon as they're elected into power they'll switch places.

luv u chap

>roleplay countries
>le funneh finno-ugrians are mongol menes
you just made top 3 of the most retarded posters

wow wtf

Lel, someone wants to keep his EU passport, it seems.

some other house :DD

I just had a look on the NBN website lads, it looks like I'm getting shafted with FTTN. Superfast """25/5""" here I come wahey

Latvia is Lannister

I'm going to the city to party, but thing is that the clock here says 20:24, I have to wait like 2 hours 30 minutes more, so suck it up russian. Also fun thing, I was basically the one guy who wore wifebeaters here, then I saw three other guys wearing it, guess what was their nationality lel

also see this post gais from the previous thread

>I'm going to the city to party
dinner with family and back to hotel?

>Betrayed and killed their liege in a coup
>Slaughtered their countrymen with the aid of the enemy
Boltons are Latvia lad

Latvia is Stark

House frey

Social democrats have still the majority preference. Those are closest to commies out of all popular parties.

Next runner up and gaining high ground are Green Peasants. Not even a meme. Compared to other parties they don't have scandals or exhibit immoral or degenerate behaviour. Undecided Lithuanians should vote for them or conservatives. Other parties are too toxic.

>Spain
No.

>he is still in denial
wew lad

nah, all alone the the bars and clubs. I was partying the first day aswell, met some german grills aswell, only sadly I didn't get their country code or whatever, like +372 for estonians, so we split and afterwards we were supposed to meet but I couldn't reach them.

wew, nice flag

Pretty much the only reason greens didn't have any scandals is because they never had any power.

Yeah waves arent the point, but the immense strength that the water grabs you with, never felt it in Estonia.

google the german code and get in there

>I didn't get their country code
xDD just how dense are you? lrn2internet dumbass

it was 1am and I was drunk, in the middle of the city with no internet. Now its too late they left on tuesday

Every option has to be tested. But the """""Labour""""" party or the """""Social"""" democrats didn't prove to be good options. I wouldn't vote for them in a million years.

Yeah but the think about those 4m monsters is that when they hit you its like a literal punch to the face and you go down under. I usually like the feel.

Where's that lake Latvian?

hahahahahaha keerasid ikka korraliku sitajunni kokku knao

right here, pal

I agree with you on labour and socdems, but putting faith in greens just seems stupid to me. They're also leaning on the left and they basically want to create some agrarian fairytale. I'm sure they're going to get a fair share of votes this election because people are disappointed with the other options. They're going to reel in all the "reactionary" voters and then fail miserably like Valinskas did, with his bunch of clowns.

>wore wifebeaters
you what?

Have you got no fuckint right wint party in Lithuania?

We do. Several in fact. They're all pants-on-head retarded as well. It's a sad state of affairs...

Where would I have to stay if I wanted to do some sun bathing at the lake in Latvia?

vahet pole, lähen otsin uued täna. Nvn portugali neiusid seal kahjuks väga ei ole, aint mingid lambi turistid.

"maika" in russian, lrn2internet dumbass

>driving slightly further to do exactly the same, within exactly the same surroundings as in his own country
Weirdo.

The most popular one is currently having an inside schism between old and new members, latter being predominantly young 30-somethings. Doesn't look as stable as before.

No reason for Lithuania and Latvia to be different nations desu..

kõige kergem pussy maailmas, kõik western nais turistid on täielikud litsid(tean seda omast kogemusest Bulgaarias [eriti saksa turistid, väga haiged slootid]) kui nad kuskil puhkavad, kui sa täielik autist ei ole ss peaksid kergelt kätte saama

Its a rather private lake. Its behind the village where everything is private owned.
Find 'Garezers' in google maps

There are no qt latvians to do it with here.

If it's so private how do I enter it?

Same as qt lithuanians desu

t. Russian

Hello, Russian.

That's not how the joke goes.

>maika
>wifebeaters
not funny

I don't see why would russians want that.

suht, aga mind ei koti väga need sakslased. Kui ma juba läheks mingi tavaka üheöösuhte peale siis ma tahaks juba mingit pruuni pooontangi saada, muidu pole väärt minujaoks. Ja neid kohalikke seal pidudel kahjuks väga ei näe

Kui "valged" on muidu kohalikud portugaallased?

that's the mainstream name for it though

Look at me speaking Estonian

Uksi puksi duksi ruksi

>reading liberals election program
>"taxes are too high, we will decrease taxes"
>1. we will decrease social security payments each year by 1%
Extremely unlikely. The number of working people is decreasing and SODRA is in debt.
>2. we will implement a social security payment ceiling at 2250€
a) that would basically mean they're implementing regressive taxes
b) a very small percentage of people is making that much, this literally does not matter
>3. we will encourage young families to have children by keeping the current rate of growth for government payouts per child
Translation: we won't do anything, but we'll make it sound like we're doing something.
>4. we will decrease VAT from 21% back to 18%, by 1% each year
Again, budget in deficit, debt, yada yada.

Disappointing desu, lads. I do like their next point about tax reform, but it won't put any money in anyones pocket, just clarify how much taxes everyone is paying.

its hot now

oleneb isegi, aga pruunimad ikka kui eestlased. Mõni on ikka täitesti tõmmu, aga see vb mingi brasiillanne v hui teab. Enamus ikka suhteliselt pruunid ja, ma päevitades ei saa ka nende tasemele. Ja naturaalsed blonde pole, tumedad silmad ka neil. Isegi mõnikord näed mingit mulatti portugallasega koos trippimas, siis nahk sama värvi pmst

will u go outside today also and walk around and take pictures?

Look at me speaking Estonian
uksis kaksis kolmis nelis viisis saldejumpsis

They already lost election and potentially Vilnius in another mayor election.. Not that I like them..

Latvian*
how i fucked that up

i could
but i would just be going to the same places

That was a big one too

>saldejumpsis
:3

I liked some of their points, but when they start pulling shit like

>1.5 Atlyginimai – nuo € 1000, pensija – nuo € 400 „į rankas“
>Šiuo metu vidutinis atlyginimas „į rankas“ Lietuvoje siekia 585 eurus. Vidutinis atlyginimas Latvijoje yra beveik 80 eurų, o Estijoje –net 280 eurų daugiau. Liberalai turi aiškų planą, kaip didinti vidutinį atlyginimą, kad jau 2020 metais jis būtų ne mažiau kaip 1000 eurų „į rankas“

I can't take them seriously anymore.

/ded/

Then the Azusa formed a thread from the dust of the ground and breathed into its nostrils the breath of life, and the thread became a living being.

Genesis 2:7 btw

I feel it

felt it

Hello, where can I find the Danish general?

Just had a shower. Damn it feels good. Why did it suddenly get so hot? It's night. It shouldn't be hot.

I was in the neighborhood, sorry.

why am i so sleepy
went to sleep at about 4:40 and woke up at 14:34

Amazing painting for a good battle

It's dead.

It was a thing for a week or two but that's it.