Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYn5FJnvrZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM
youtube.com/watch?v=glPLnHKl-wQ
youtu.be/KRo-47nOs5k?t=63
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466676377278.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prime Minister Boris

Trump and Boris
Brothers in Bad Hair

Ew gross. If you're going to order something exotic, get a chinese.

Can they sing?

maisie

I WARNED YOU

DID I NOT FUCKING WARN YOU

THAT'S IT, YOU'VE HAD IT NOW

kpop

Congrats on your independence Pirates!

what does this do to my prospects of getting a russian gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=HYn5FJnvrZk

>The great fundamental issue now before before our people can be stated briefly. It is, Are the BRITISH people fit to govern themselves, to rule themselves, to control themselves? I believe they are. My opponents do not. I believe in the right of the people to rule. I believe that the majority of the plain people of the United States will, day in and day out, make fewer mistakes in governing themselves than any smaller class or body of men, no matter what their training, will make in trying to govern them. I believe, again, that the American people are, as a whole, capable of self-control and of learning by their mistakes. Our opponents pay lip-loyalty to this doctrine; but they show their real beliefs by the way in which they champion every device to make the nominal rule of the people a sham.

the minister will be primed

Why are Brits on my Facebook feed blaming Trump for Brexit?

carol

>Hey! Good seeing you today! Sorry I didn't get to talk to u more!

what should i text her back lads?

>Boris
>not nige
FUCK THIS LIFE
trump-nige-abbott union

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM

Thanks parachuteland

PULL UP THE DRAWBRIDGE LADS

gf just sent me this

youtube.com/watch?v=glPLnHKl-wQ

Bulgaria

liberal scumbags deserve to get gassed

Because it's 2016 you racist bigot misogynist

>Trump already said that his office plans to forge stronger ties with Britain and dump money into British economy post brexit if he wins.

Is Trump winning really the best thing for Britain now?

GILF

post your poncho you fuck

Is Liz Hurley the only qt who voted Brexit?

Is there anyone else?

>lefties love europe all of a sudden after spending the rest of their lives bashing it for colonialism

could not even attempt to fabricate this

i want to lick her feet and pits, drink her piss and eat her hot steamy logs. anyone else?

It always has been, just even more so now

Yep
What a fucking turnaround from that disaster of a petition and Cameron's stupid comments.

>Indonesia

She's pretty hot

Should June 23rd be Independence Day? Y/N?

she is actually cute though

hnnngh

Is that the Russian flag there?

yes

She was pro Brexit like all old people

Cool.

Someone tell the Swiss and Norwegians they aren't European unless they conform to the will of Brussels

yes to the first two, no to the second two

This is a new age of british relations after obama, bush, and blair fucked so many things up.

>economy declines
>pakistanis fill gaps made by eastern europeans
>britain is now poor and full of pakistanis

yes great choice you fucking idiots

>the face of britain

youtu.be/KRo-47nOs5k?t=63

MILFS AREN'T OLD.
THEY'RE ANTIQUE MODELS.

*drops you in one hit*

[ANY KEY]

need a gf who's all about that bass

It's possible to blame normal people for the actions of those that died 200 years ago while also praising an all powerful unelected cabal of bureaucrats.

Lads, what shall we do for independence day?

Bonfire?

In the EU or not, she's still European. Is Norway not part of Europe? Is Switzerland not part of Europe?

Finland mentioned

>>economy declines
economy is fine

Carpet bomb the unionists on the 12th

Fireworks, fuck the police

EVERYONE IN THE REMAIN CAMP HAD THE CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG

Congrats, but won't you get more Niggers, Currys and Chinks instead of Polacks now?

>muh immigrants take jobs we don't want to do

people aren't taking the jobs because they can't afford to live on the shit wages.
Immigrants are happy to live in a one bed house with 6 other people working for £4 an hour and sending most of it back to their homeland. Which then undercuts wages so even more British people can take jobs

Anywhere I can watch ongoing brexit banter lads?

I'm worried that we're still in the EU and that everyone's blood will cool and the EU will offer some shitty deal where Britain seems like it's out the EU but not really, and we'll accept.

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

Our brexit was a lot cool, 2bh lads

gay orgies

well maybe if polacks are educated enough then we'll still get some

Copy pasta to show to leftist idiots who still think brexit is racist:

Farage recently: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

and from this link

theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster

ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

dreamt I was drinking regular pepsi instead of pepsi max
shit was weird

1 in 3 citizens in the UK will now be a Pakistani

me today

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

We will continue to take in Europeans, but we have standards now.

Why do people think they need to be part of a political trade union to "feel European"? European culture lasted centuries before the EU came along

gonna shoot down londis and pick up a tights gf, anyone want owt?

You also shagged Edwina Curry.

your wife wasn't happy about it.

where's the dannish who promised that he would eat his fucked up pasta???

Junker will personally tell us to fuck off before that happens.

Norways down there at the bottom for some reason

But that is what will most likely happen. Keep in mind the entire political and economic elite, Europe-wide, is against the Brexit.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466676377278.webm

Yoo!

yeah invoke article 50 whilst you're there for me please mate

>those legs

gat damn

260k is nothing

17 million people signed for the other side

Good choice lad

Never drink any cola other than pepsi max. I just prefer it to all the others.

Why does everyone mistake nationality for cultural identity

Nationality: where you're born
Cultural identity: continent/group of nations sharing culture

In the end she was assassinated for nothing.

People who move to cities want fast paced, want cosmopolitan, they want to see difference races and clutures.
People who stay home, don't. Having big city values imposed in small and medium sized towns via the medium of importing cheap labour and telling the discomforted to suck it the fuck up has lead to this.

will do chief

Juncker's emotional right now, but he'll sober up and start to plot ways to keep us in

you're in london doing your shopping at westfields in stratford and these lovely chaps approach you and tell you to bait out the biggest sket you know

what do you say?

>David Cameron was btfo'd by le pint man

mad

ah yes london

I voted to leave with strong convictions

This was not a little englander vote. This was a vote to destroy the neo-liberal, ultra elitist, democracy slaying, job killing, borderless shitshow that is the EU, and could have potentially become the United States of Europe. Let me be clear, the USE is a bad fucking idea, creating another global super power that is agressively expansionist would lead to a war. This was a vote for Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal, that voted for anti austerity governments, and had austerity imposed on them in a fanatical obsession to keep the euro a competitive currency. The prosperity of Germany, France and other well-off countries using the euro depended on the austerity of the Mediterranean area.

This was a vote that accepted that there's going to be a post-brexit shitshow, but in the long term, it will be for the good of Europe, the best continent in the world. Europe I love, every country, language and culture. it's the people running it that I hate.

But in this post-brexit clown fiesta, a lot of jobs are potentially just going into the shitter, and my older brother's job could be one of them.

He's an environmental scientist, his lab relied on EU funding. If the brexit negotiation cabinet decides to forsake his lab (and others up and down the country) I am going to get really, really fucking depressed.

Even then, if I voted remain the result would be the same but still, I've said it many times and I'll say it again, there was no happy ending for this referendum no matter which way it went. It has opened a can of worms and thrown it up into a ceiling fan.

I'm starting to get the hysterical reaction from young people now. There has been zero guarantees of anything.

I just dunno what to think anymore. I'm tired, stayed up all night last night, everything is changing so fast. if there was ever a British Revolution, this is it.

History has been made and I was on the winning side, but it just feels so empty.

It's already rallied m8

>brits suddenly hate democracy
What happened?

Pedo tier

I'd get the fuck out of London