How do we fix the european fertility rate ? Seems worrying to me

How do we fix the european fertility rate ? Seems worrying to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZQB_uNQXo
youtube.com/v/heyYgmSZZOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allow Arab immigrants in.

It'll go up artificially thanks to kebabs senpai.

yeah. it should be 0

>Have a authoritarian state
>Expel third world immigrants
>Force native people to have children or they will have no pension

Do what we do: import shitskins to maintain population growth

I blame commercials desu.

>1.1
lmao spain

this desu

Oh I forgot
>Controll the jewish media and stop the feminist and leftist scum movements

why can't you guys be more like us ?

>Force native people to have children or they will have no pension

this alone will suffice

>Ireland is the only one at true replacement levels
WEW

Iceland and Faroe Isles are too.

Your 1.8 is because of algerians and niggers, you know it

That's a meme, Europe is crowded as fuck

Can any pollack confirm, whether they are seeing more women with strollers or bellies ever since 500+ ? I sure as fuck do (Pomorze here).

poverty

Life extension and artificial wombs if too keep stable population.
There will be no need for kids unless you want extreme overpopulation.

Kill yourselves tbqh

native algerian fertility rate is at somewhere between 2 and 3, considering they're around 8% of the total population and if we take it that their fertility rate stay the same when they get to france instead of lowering (which is unlikely)

that's statistically impossible

t. Bilel

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZQB_uNQXo

We obviously need more niggers

Wrong, we are 1.4

Tu retires les bougnoules et les nègres et on tombe à 1.9.

/thread

1.9 reste un bon chiffre

It doesn't work. They reach the same fertility rate within one generation.

We need to give wives and mothers more respect.

pic related. this is how the most fundamental and important job is viewed in our society.

Replace Britain with Ukraine ))))))))

But their birth rates are even worse...oh.

That's because you outlaw polygamy. The fit and proven fertile alpha males should be allowed to breed with multiple females. Neet beta r9k tfw no gf posters should be castrated and assume the role of female workers to free the breeding females of menial chores so that they can concentrate on making babies.

create a nation were its not a punishment to have children.
Give womens more rights, allow fathers to babysit.
And conquor east europe to bring them civilisation and science.

In Sweden house wifes were called "husmor - house mother" earlier but then it changed to house wife. The earlier name was a respecful

>create a nation were its not a punishment to have children.
>Give womens more rights
Pick one and only one.

i pick both.
Since more rights for women and punishment for having childrens can coexist.

Portugal kek

You know internet is amazing when Malaysians start spouting american memetic cancer.

It reminds me of that vice documentary about LGBT in Pakistan. I had no fucking idea LGBT in Pakistan used Grindr and dressed like actual trannies.

Now back to the thread. Obviously mandatory mating grounds are the solution as well as making "being a mom" fashionable again for women.

Women will do anything as long as it's socially acceptable.

Simple, give 10,000€ cash for every baby born by ethnic europeans. Before you know it you'll have more babies than you know what to do with

>How do we fix the european fertility rate ?
Do something about European men being way too handsome. How can I be expected to procreate and notice women when our men are about three times more attractive? Seriously.

Will Poland ever reach the 40 millions? Maybe with the immigrants from UK after brexit

>This is what he actually believe
>This is the reality youtube.com/v/heyYgmSZZOc

Women back in the kitchen and benis in bagina.

add
>it has to be financial possible
>ban ugly and fat men
And we are on to somehting

ban birh control, pay money to families with 2+ children, send niggers back

>send niggers back
This includes turkroaches desu

Legalize dueling, remaining alpha males enslave the remainders of the female race.

Roving warbands!

less handsome men and the fertility rate will drop.
example chris hemsworth

yes it does, especially the kurds

How to fix this: Force women to wear burka so you won't have to look at them in daily life and think about how gross and ugly they are, makes you ready for go time!

>Seems worrying to me
That's because you fall for silly memes. There's nothing wrong with low birthrates or population decrease. The only ones that care are the idiots that think net GDP is everything, i.e your lil' bankers, lobbyist and other scum that forced the migration issue in the first place.

Make more money to afford more kids that will produce more, which means education and trade/business reform?

This, don't listen to the Jews

Import a bunch of rapists

You can't have our blacks or mexicans though

>>Force native people to have children or they will have no pension
something like this would be more than enough.

Actually you could give them a choice:
>Pay a VERY hefty tax for childlessness in order to compensate for the burden they're creating for the rest of society which will have to take care of them in their old age without being able to provide children to replace them
or
>No pension and no healthcare once you're retired.

If needed you could always grant exceptions to people who become priests/nuns, for example.

Hire Norwegian househusbands to tutor European girls on how to be good housewives. Norwegians are all homosexual so you don't have to worry about unprofessional behavior.

Nope
Just look at this map of fertility

Compare with any map telling you where the arabs are, it's inversely proportionate to arabs
The parts with most children are the part with less arabs

Now this isn't ideal these are rural lower class white babies, but they are white regardless which is good enough at this point tb h

>sardegna

I'll give you a helping hand by impregnating your women

When houses end up being empty, people will just go "hey, why not have more children, these empty houses are practically free?" so the fertility rate will go up again. It's all self-regulated, see. Simple. We just need to keep the undesirables out.

Population decline isn't that bad. As long as we significantly reduce migration we will be fine

You can't make "being a good housewife and mother" fashionable while telling women that they should be independent and get a job. They'll simply choose the later because it lets them "fight against the evil patriarchy".

>less handsome men and the fertility rate will drop.
We could lower women's standards while we're at it maybe? Utilizing media and mass propaganda will help.
Or force men to wear burkas! That actually sounds like a viable option.

*latter

Basques and dagos, pls

No that's stupid, you're just gay because you're overwhelmed by actual beautiful things and you've come to associate friendship with romance. Women are always the problem

It's also easier for women to work because laws force businesses to give women priority for getting hired over men.

no thanks we are full, housing is already expensive enough.

weren't we well over 2 not so long ago?

Perhaps you autists should stop being to assburger and find a wife?

wont work, because genetic and naturlaw.

You can, if you can project that mothers are working too and are honored by men.

Not really.
Only if they are equal in profil. Try to prove that someone took not the woman because the men wasnt qualified for the job.
What you describe it only on the paper, not in RL.

Ey, french fella. About this "relatively high" fertility rate, how is it possible?. I mean, I once read an american article abut how the french government basically "bribes its citizens to have babies", but since the muricans think you're all commies, I didn't give it much thought.

So, tell us, what is your secret?

I have no idea my friend

War and death

some bloodletting is necessary

Poland has figured it out - our government now gives you 500 polandbucks a month for each child you have.

>You can, if you can project that mothers are working too and are honored by men.
Sure but we can't have it both ways. Do you want more mothers or more female employees?

>Women are always the problem

You're cringeworthy as all the other Norwegian posters. Norway has the most fucked up model of how males and females socialize.

uh, what?
>you're just gay because you're overwhelmed by actual beautiful things and you've come to associate friendship with romance.
What does this has anything to do with
>Women are always the problem
this? Where's the logic in this?

Also what do you mean associating friendship with romance?

Maybe it's a cultural thing

Maybe it's your stronger economy (but that last one can't be since Germany is also rich and their fertility rate is as terrible as ours)

It's 100% unfixable in Spain for 2 reasons:
-people can't afford children
-relationships don't last long enough to have more than 2 kids, and they don't last enough because spanish women are insufferable and spanish men are retarded

Spain is done

legalise homosexual marriage and normalise homosexual relationships

I hope we will die out

Lower the taxes and murder your politicians.

Why?

Business definitely have a quota for hiring women. Look at the news. There's a push to get more women into ceo and tech positions. What you're describing is something out of your Greek asshole.

>t. alperen öztürk

ers = most important job in the world.

fixing the fertility rate would mean having to deal with w*men
no thanks

Just brainwash bitches that having kids > having a career.
Easy as that. Worked the other way around quite well the last 40 years.

Because Westerners are obnoxious, ignorant, hypocritical bastards. I hope the refugees will destroy us.

>Because Muslims are obnoxious, ignorant, hypocritical bastards.
Yes, and that's we kill them, not us.

Muslims are like angels compared to arrogant Westerners

Ahmet, bitte.

Banning birth control is only going to increase abortions, and banning abortions will lead people to uncertified failing med students.
It will only worsen the problem and endanger the woman.
As for the child aid. I personally would like to see a child stamp program in which a certain amount of necessities (baby food, diapers etc.) are payed for by the government. Not just getting money, but an exact amount of coupons for stores. Free textbooks for the first 8 grades of public school.
And a progressively larger child benefit check per number of kids under 10 years of age. Starting at 3 children. That's to offset the cost of other things that aren't necessities but are more or less needed to raise a child (strollers come to mind).
Get some churches to work on regular benefits, because as NGOs they are allowed to selectively help out their followers, thus gypsies (for Eastern Europe) and migrants (for Western E) will get left out of the lion's share of benefits.

You yes, germany, never.
Since there is no real "german holotype" and the only constant is change.

You dont

I am a Paki, Pakistan has fertility of like 3.3 which is one of the highest outside of africa.
I don't know how they have fertility which is so high. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister.
My parents have sex 8 times a day.
That is MINIMUM. I can hear them have sex most days.
Sometimes I will walk into the kitchen to eat some snacks and they will be having sex. Luckily it is ramadan right now so they only have sex during the day and often are too hungry for very loud sex. In fact I have been sending money to their favorite imam to try and make him tell them that real muslims celebrate ramadan for an extra month, this way, they will have less nosiy sex and it will be like a nice longer holiday for me. Whites won't do this because they focus on building stable nations and not fucking having anal sex then touching my fruit bowl with sweaty cum stained hands.

>implying arab countries are any better
Just look at their fertility rates

I'm sure the dozens of millions they killed in the past 1400 years would agree.

idk about other country but we hand out free monei for the second and more kids women have

My name is Danijar