Yes yes well done Britain, well done Britain ... HOWEVER

Yes yes well done Britain, well done Britain ... HOWEVER

Maybe if she announced Sirius Black was a Brussels born-Greek/Portugese migrant it would have helped

Remove all mages.

Are there any Muslims in Hogwarts? If not, JK Rowling is an Islamophobic white trash BIGOT white feminist

It is now clear that the politicians and voters for Brexit didn't actually wanted to win. The politicians cynically wanted to capitalise on the populist sentiments while the Leave voters just wanted to vent their frustations. They both thought that they will lose but the establishment will then pander to them more. It was a miscalculation. History will remember them as the people who broke up the UK.

What does this even mean? I missed the pottermania

There are.

In one of the movies and books, Slytherin get the most house points at the end of the year, but HP & Gang get up to some shit and the ol' DD gives them points for the shit

Thanks. I've been seeing this shit everywhere

Dumbledore gives Gryffindor extra points at the end despite Slytherin having consistently been the better house because lol plot.

Rowling is a shit writer, nothing new here

love this pic

>Rowling is a shit writer
And yet books 1 through 6 kept me glued to them beginning to end. I don't understand what is it about some stories, I realize they're shit while I read/watch, yet I keep going to the end.

What's so funny about this? I was there for the thread on Sup Forums and wasnt funny then either

It's just Sup Forums being memespouters again and forcing their shit on everyone.
At least the Bane scene was genuinely funny because of the terrible dialogue, this is just forced memes and shitposting.

Ron Weasley's sister was blacked and Harry has a fetish with womens from asian countries.

Ron himself colonized the now black Hermione however, so it balances out.

fucking kek

I reread every one of the bints books this month

I-III are perfect, simply well written and fun

IV still has fun, but its length doesn't feel justified, filler abounds, and the hints of teenage melodrama annoy

V-VI full fledged teenage melodrama clouds out lots of the text, also V just sort of travels in a wilderness of filler for 500 pages until it actually finds a goal.

VII is angst and more meandering, the main characters act really, really dumb often in this one, not too bad of an ending

Towards the last few books harry and ron just act really, really, really dumb

>Towards the last few books harry and ron just act really, really, really dumb
this was my biggest problem

You're sitting there wanting to yell at the page, I've forgotten any examples right now, but sheesh, Rowling must think men are stupid.

Harry and Ron just acting like grade jackasses at the drop of a hat, falling for obvious traps, no self control.

I understand they're young, but even that shouldn't explain their behavior.

Making jest of her awful writing.

The wizard guy overturns the results of some competition in the story