Brexit aftermath: Las malvinas son Argentinas

>Fighting for our sovereignty over the Malvinas against the entire European Union , it is not at all the same thing than ding it against a single isolated country . "
>Ambito Financiero recalls that a British government report already indicated that losing the support of the European Union could push Argentina to adopt a "more aggressive stance " on the sovereignty of the islands.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF!!! we're too poor to afford a war for nothing

>for nothing
sovereignty isn't nothing, asshole
stop being a cuck and fight for our country

>Falklands
>yours

>sovereignty
we should focus in kick out the chinese bases in our territory and civilize the north before wasting money we don't have and people in first world rocks, retard

good man Argentina!

I hope you get your malvinas back

t. John Mccallister Tompson

>implying we can't do all of them at the same time
you just have to vote bandeta vecinal instread of el pro
you are not just a cuck, you are also a lazy ass who doesn't want to do 2 things at the same time

TARIJA ES ARGENTINA

GENERAL BELGRANO

Who the fuck cares about some stupid island? Argentina already has plenty of clay.

godspeed Argentina

Às Malvinas são Argentinas!!!

this t b h
godspeed user

Who the fuck cares about the malvinas anymore? Let it go.

>Who the fuck cares about the malvinas anymore? Let it go.
Does Argentina actually care abotu the Falklands now that you've voted out Kirchner? I always got the feeling that her government was just trying to stir up shit to try and distract people.

>implying we can't do all of them at the same time
>we barely can afford ourselves

stop living in a bubble user

The Falklands in terms of human habitation has almost always been British. Keep in mind that the ONLY people living on the islands are of British Isles descent. Also, the British military presence in the Falklands is vastly more powerful than back in 1982 prior to the invasion of South Georgia. Conversely, the Argentine military is much weaker (proportionally speaking) when compared to junta years. Heck, its air combat wing is a fraction in terms of numbers and they are still using fucking Skyhawks.

>I always got the feeling that her government was just trying to stir up shit to try and distract people
and you're right, the problem is that some bydlos believe the islands are ours and we should ''recover'' them when (even if they were ours) we have 1 million bigger problem that we should solve first

>Falklands
?

>mfw Britain threatened to use tactical nukes on the Argies if the French didn't give all information regarding their Exocet missiles in Argentine hands

Podria decirse que tarija esta.... entre el culo y la pija......?

Well, the UK will break up soon and the remaining Anglo-Welsh Confederation will not have enough money and manpower to garrison the Falklands. There will be no need for war. Not a single shot will be fired. The Malvinas will be presented to you on a silver platter. Revel in the ironies of Nationalists biting off more than they can chew. Congrats, Argentina.

>mfw Britain didn't use tactical nukes on the Argies

>Argentina
Good son, you will get your isles and your dad Gibraltar ;)

whoa, how cuck

Go back to plebbit anglophile scum

42% de inflacion.

talk about cuckoldry when we're a first world country, until then, close your ass

I'm here, which is the same, caco

tu culo federalista y la pija boliviana

The islands changed hands numerous times before Argentina even had a claim.

Why do you even think the islands are yours?

because they're supposedly in our territorial sea and stuff

They're nearby.

That's the entire claim.

Spain owned them once. Spain lost them to Britain. France also owned them for a period of time.

Argentina claims they've inherited them from Spain yet Spain lost the islands before Argentina was even an independant nation.

Don't forget the oil! It's like the US and Iraq only the Argie military can't hack invading some tiny islands off their own coast let alone go smash a country in the Middle East for theri black gold.

Shut up, fucking traitor..

y si peleamos una guerra juntos?
>implying we have to be in first world to have cucks like you

GODSPEED

[spoiler]Buy our missiles too[/spoiler]

>traitor
>for using common sense

no, instead we have million of deluded cunts like you who speak of a war like if it was a CoD game, fuck this gay country

No quiero morir ;(

Are the islands worth anything? Do the Argies lack sheep?

They just had a referendum in which everyone on the island wanted to stay in the Commonwealth.

What the fuck is Argentinas obsession with these shitty rocks?

>we will have to kill all these brave Argies in the next Falklands War
brings a tear to my eye

They are a center of espionage and military surveilance for the UK.

the islands would massively extend their exclusive economic zone

Not this shit again please.
Fucking peronists sold half Patagonia to the russians and chinks and now they have the guts to claim an island that's never been ours.

Don't think we are all like that please, it's only the uneducated and scummiest social class here in argentina who care about those islands.

sorry for disappoint you, but no matter how deluded our bydlos are, there won't be another war

>we have million of deluded cunts like you who speak of a war like if it was a CoD game
>fuck this gay country
it looks like the gay here is you, you don't want war beause you are afraid of it, pansy ass faggot
grow up and be a man

Try again, die again.

peronism died with peron

that's what peronists say when they don't want recognize their fucks ups.

I wonder how that will turn out this time.

He's only being reasonable, it's clear to everybody (except Argies) that you will lose and start crying to Brazil yet again.

>you don't want war beause you are afraid of it
please, I would love to send the trash like pic related to a war, and I wouldn't care about the result, but you really have no idea of how much money cost a war, and we don't even have proper hospitals or schools, you're literally thinking with your dick.

one hundred times this

Edgy

Oi! Get your filthy hands off my island!

Do people in Argentina not believe in the right of self-determination? The people of the Falklands are the native inhabitants. Do they express support for any independence movements, and if so, how do they justify the doublethink?

if you don't want to kill me or be killed by me stay away from our islands
also, stay in your island in europe, killing arabs, you need to do it
you know you have to
just do it and don't be a cuck like the other argies in this thread

>it's clear to everybody (except Argies)

lol, believe me we know it way better than anyone

anyway, this guy's baiting, I don't believe he can be that retarded.

>right of self-determination
why would we give a fuck about what less than 3000 people think?

the only true last peronist was seineldin
also, i don't know about biondini, he looks peronist, but i don't know

>Do they express support for any independence movements
No
we gave them a referendum in 2013 and 99.80% wanted to stay

that would be perfect, but anglos wouldn't agree with it

I really hope the irony of them calling us imperialists isn't lost on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013

it doesn't matter if we lose again or win
what matters is fight for our sovereignty

that was poorly worded, I meant independence movements elsewhere in the world, whose justification more often than not is self determination

oh come on, with the kind of life they have there I would say God save the queen as well, they're obviously pretty comfy like they are

>our sovereignty
Do your countrymen a favour and neck yourself.

Then why do you want to turn it into a brown shithole?

Malvinas são do Brasil. :)

Pirates on suicide watch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

Then keep your brown noses out of our business and let them be.

Ya votaron permanecer en el Reino Unido. Por favor, considera suicidarte

>Implying I want
I don't care at all about these rocks, the government use them to manipulate people and the retardation of my countrymen isn't my fault

tell that to my government, I don't care about them

I know, but I would like to see them independant some day, like to finish my country bitching about them

Everyone is or has been with peronist at some point. It's a fucking mafia born from the lowest and most negative aspects of the argentine culture and social ideology.

how does the english balls taste? you fucking cucks

Trump/Farage can suck my fucking nigger dick.

Malvinas are like bunny. You want to Catch him. but when you rly catch him . you dont know what to do.

lets solve our problems here first and then we talk about nationalism and shieet, you dumbass

thanks peru, sorry about that of selling guns to ecuador in that war
and thanks for supporting us in our war with britain
you are our true latin bros

literally not an argument. You would be right to annex anywhere with that reasoning, as long as you claimed it in chunks not containing more than 3000 people

>talking shit when you're the laughing stock of the EU and the financial world

Better get used to that sweet salty taste, because the commonwealth is coming for ya

>lets solve our problems here first and then we talk about nationalism and shieet
>you dumbass
you are the dumbass here, NATIONALISM IS THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS

Argentina literalmente no puede mantener sus fronteras actuales, sin hablar de situación económica
No. Quieres ver las Malvinas bajo del control argentino. La isla es en el dominio pirata! En manos "mejores" definitivamente

jajaja vos defendés la soberania pero seguro que te chupó un huevo cuando vaciaron el pais cristina&cia y estamos a merced de la misma manga de mafiosos fachos hace 70 años

ese nacionalismo de mierda es el que hizo mierda al pais, vos seguí dale

no, better education, healthcare and the extermination of viveza criolla is the solution to ALL our problems, a war is another problem.

estamos de acuerdo, por qué discutimos?

>nationalism
>post colonial Nuevo Worlders
Come the fuck on

THIS
H
I
S

>let's just kick out the perfectly legal satellite installation that guarantees our space program usage for no good reason

>estamos de acuerdo, por qué discutimos?
Bien, entonces...

>military bases
>perfectly legal satellite installation that guarantees our space program usage

The garrison on the Falklands is more powerful than the entire Argentine military.

>quiere el territorio boliviano
Estas volado?

I mostly support argentinians in recovering those islands because I dont want any non-south american nation to have territory in our continent. They have no right to do so.

On the same note, the french guiana should also be part of Venezuela or Brazil.

deja de proyectar capo
y quien carajo te pensas que van a hacer eso?
los del PRO? los K? los del FIT? la que ya gano?

give us uk citizenship or we will release 3 million migrants on the farklands

>la misma manga de mafiosos fachos hace 70 años
>implicando que videla estubo relacionado con peron, cuando era antiperonista
>implicando que los marxistas de los K estan relacionados con videla
>implicando que peron queria algo asi para el futuro de nuestra nacion