>tfw your leader is morbidly obese

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/every-civilization-vi-leader-female/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no black kangz n queenz

>Cleopatra
>Not black

Dats racists!

Jesus, why does it all look so goofy and cartoon like?

It's a videogame.

At least it seems to have some depth upon launch, so unlike Civ 5 there's no waiting for expansions to make it playable.

>that ipad-tier shit can top Civ5 or Civ4

gandhi was confirmed

>another version which they don't add Hitler as Germany's leader

When will this PC bullshit end?

If they add Hitler in the game then it will be illegal to sell it in Germany since, according to the laws in Germany, video games = toys.

>Obese

No hes just built like a fucking bull moose

Faggot

Reminder that Civ 4 is the best game

themarysue.com/every-civilization-vi-leader-female/

Unsurprisingly, the author of this article is a white North American male of progressive inclination.

FFS REALLY. GANDHI AGAIN? INDIA HAS SO MUCH HISTORY BUT THEY PICK GANDHI AGAIN? OH GOD IMMA GONNA LYNCH FIRAXIS.

Sorry but it had to be said. Meanwhile Sotuh Africa gets little rep and Africa will probably only get Egypt, Shaka and Ethiopia (the trio) and East Europe is nearly non existent barring the obvious Russia.

why would you feel entitled to anything but meme leaders (gandhi) and meme factions (zulu) in a civ game

>Theodore "Big Stick" Roosevelt confirmed
FUCK
YES

I have always wanted Ukraine and Australia

Brazil was fun, Mexico or Cuba could be done similarly

Perhaps Yugoslavia or one of the modern Balkan countries

Some of the shit gets old. Every time France is made for culture, Japan for war, Korea for science, Spain for losing, mix it the hell up

>being hyped for a new Civ game
>after the Beyond Earth shitshow

t. Rajan

They had Mali in 4 and songhai in 5 so there will probably be a west African nation again

5 had Morocco too

BE was an obvious cash in made by a BE-team while the main team made Civ VI. I have no idea why some retards actually bought it when it was clear from day 1 it was a basically a civ V mod with a tiny budget.

I enjoyed it

>Spain for losing
Sure m8

I'm really not liking this new leader design. It was perfect in Civ 5.This new cartoonish look makes it seem like a shitty free to play mobile game

Zulu did have a huge impact in Southern Africa though. Carthage has a fucking woman who may or may not have existed.

It shows quality control at Firaxis is shit now and they'll always go for the easiest, laziest avenue to turn a profit.

Oh and Anton Strenger is one of the designers for BE and he recently turned up in an interview to talk about his work on Civ 6.

So your "two separate teams" argument falls flat.

Don't trigger me please, do these people just invent stuff ?
>Aztec inheritance goes to the daughter
Where did he come up with that idiocy ?
Tlatoani (rulers) were elected, fathers left their shit to their sons.

Asoka for the win.

It's not an argument, it's just an obvious fact. Games are made by different teams, that doesn't mean people don't move between projects especially when the core development of one winds down. The main point however is that Beyond Earth looked like dogshit from day 1 and never offered any reason to be hyped, Civ VI actually looks like it might be half decent so there is a reason to be cautiously optimistic. Firaxis' main problem is they have awful quality control, you're right about that. Civ IV, V and XCOM 2 proved that more effectively than BE ever did though.

A-any chance of Canada with Trudeau Sr.?

If Australia isn't in Civ VI I'm going to be very cross

>Civ VI actually looks like it might be half decent

Except everyone's calling it a Clash of Clans mobile lookalike.

I'm with you friend

Tokimune lol

ADD PLC ALREADY

Who /Teddy/ here?

When can we get Andrew Jackson as an American leader? He was a actual mad man who caned people for fun and killed 15 men in duels.

He has a progressive opinion. Disagreeing with him, makes you someone who can be insulted, attacked, or injured at will. Do not cross the progressive.

>Hojo Tokimune

Why? She wasn't Egyptian

desu I'm mad as fuck about the rigid borders. I liked the smooth, naturally progressing borders.

I might not even buy it if there's not a mod to make round borders.

I bet they carried it over from BE.

Yet another red flag.

I tried to like BE, really did. Pirated it on release day and was intending to buy it if I got more than an hour in, and I couldn't stand it.

Really hope they don't fuck up Civilization or I'll have to find a new autism simulator.

Including Genociders and warmongers are perfectly fine, as log as they aren't vile racists.

t. Firaxis

How autistic are you?

You know there's Stellaris, EU4 and HoI4 right?

Grand strategy isn't my think. I just like filling maps m8

I finally got around to grabbing all the Civ 5 DLC civs (official only).

That gave the game a little more mileage for me.

Do you play as Siam?

>Playing any Civ past III

>no gandhi

>dem mad triforce skillz
noice

>tfw I can't find a single torrent for Civ 3
>implying I'm going to buy it

I would have if they didn't make King Ram look like Ted Cruz in drag.

Africa is the most useless continent in the world,it is surprissing how many nigger civs they are able to put.

>Spain for losing,
Isabel was one of the strongest leaders in Civ 5 m8...

I can't play as Washington either. Nothing wrong with the aesthetic, but I can't get "into it", because I always start in the ancient era and would thus like a civilization that could be argued to be ancient, or at least have a precursor thereof.

Yes. I dunno what OP is shining about, Teddy is the poster boy for healthy active in-shape out-of-shape guys

>Not the paradox game which is centered around removing kebab
Shameful, ladyboy

He had the smuggest face imo

That's the exact reason I can't play as America either. It just feels boring and bland seeing cities like Philadelphia and Boston.

I did an "ancient/antiquity civs only" game recently with Babylon, Persia, Assyria, Greece, China, Aztec, Maya and Inca.

So satisfying.

>You will never be as happy as Teddy fording a river on mooseback.

And Egypt of course.

>Hojo
So what will his personality be ? Constantly refusing to talk to your diplomats?

He seemed like a jolly guy. Like, truly awesome to be around.

Tfw there is never any sumer, assyria, or akkad, let alone ur, ururk, kish, elam, or antediluvian Apsu.

>no Assyria

Also Persians are probably the closest we'll ever get to Akkadians.

>one chance at life
>not born as theodore roosevelt

>Cleopatra
Why do they keep making this bitch the Egyptian leader? SHE WAS GREEK, SHE WAS NOT GREAT AND SHE FUCKED EGYPT! [And Marcus Antonius. And Caesar.]

>no kazakistan
>no north korea
>no israel

:(

feels bad man. I want to play as a smug kazakh nomad, or smug fat north korean dictator, or at least a smug schlomo goldstein.

> mfw Joan of Arc

>Brazilian: Anita Garibaldi
Ana Maria Garibaldi is as "Brazilian" as Churchill was German.

Female leader quota

>not wanting every leader to be female

Fags.

Nefertiti then.

>absurdly addictive turn-based strategy game
[citation needed]

memem

That's mine to speak of yourself like that Spain.

>white cleopatra
Nice racism Sid Meier

She was of Greek descent.

And not that hot. She was just charismatic and good at manipulating people. Which is why the men she worked on SAID she was very hot so they could have an excuse.

oh yeah? were you present there at the time? were you holding a candle for her when she was sitting on a shitter, shitting shit from her anus as a part of her bedtime routine? you seem so knowledgeable about it. are you thousand years old? no? then why do you speak?

PRUSSIA
WHEN

>oh yeah? were you present there at the time? were you holding a candle for her when she was sitting on a shitter, shitting shit from her anus as a part of her bedtime routine? you seem so knowledgeable about it. are you thousand years old? no? then why do you speak?
You should ask the same question to those who "dafuq muh nigga shee wuz black qwin n shied"

well they are not even humans man, that guy on the other hand is swede, so, a human.

that WE WUZ NIGGA KANGAROOS AND SHHEEEEIT is so ultra-retarded it doesn't need to be opposed

Sumer should be a thing again, loved playing gilgamesh in III.

>Muh Vultures.

>Cuckgypt
>Greek Woman as leader
hahahhahahaha

>swede
>human
nice try

>no ramsies
>no Tut
Fucking literally pick any of the pharos
Fucking pick PTolemy
Fuck cleopatra