UK, not cool man, not cool

UK, not cool man, not cool.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596498/Polish-girl-Dagmara-Przybysz-complained-classroom-racism-dead-school.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Phoebe_Prince
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking anglos at it again

>Brits want to prevent THIS from immigrating to their country

What the fuck, I hate the UK now!

Was she bantered to death?

more like the uni brow overweight version with shit skin

I suspect that one of the bullies threw a used up teabag at her head.

>she complained about racism

Stupid bitch deserved to die because she clearly doesn't know what racism means. Fuck cunts throwing that term around.

Dude, like we're any better.

>tfw when Irish cutie is bantered to death by retarded hicks

I would throw my teabag at her head desu.

Link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Phoebe_Prince

>Shithole Cornwall is full of shitty people
Shocker

Is Cornwall like the Northeast/Southwest New Jersey of UK?

I wish I was either russian or german during the WW2 so I could rape those beauties

you could try asking one out on a date before resorting to war-rape

I never asked a girl out here in the US. I kissed one in a party without much talking, and used dating apps the most. Is it worth it? Does it have a bigger success rate? Should I do it with coworkers? People here are so fucking awkward. Everybody walks around spilling their spaghetti wherever they go. Not like I'm much different but still.

Ya know, he probably doesn't know what "date" means.

it's not like I girl this cute would go out with me anyways.
tell me the truth, have you ever been successful with girls this beautiful?

A lot of people have pretty low self esteem, and are lonely. They would be willing to go out on a date with someone as long as they're not ugly and have a decent personality. Try talking to them a few times so you're not a complete stranger and then

"hey, I think you're pretty cute, and I want to take you out sometime, can I get your number?"

"hey, I enjoyed that conversation we just had, and I want to get to know you better, can I get your number?"

come on guys this is basic stuff

I can do that. but people don't even talk to each other in the elevator or the kitchen. I never heard of a department party or anything. how the fuck do americans reproduce

Yes, but they were relatively short.

In terms of length of relationship.

Ok, and sometimes height.

Small talk. Discussing your surroundings, joking about yourself, that kinda stuff.

Ok, for instance one time I was at Shoprite talking to a qt blond cashier. I was buying some stuff for a party. I felt kinda awkward about it and I said "This is totally not what it looks like, it's for, errr, a party." She smiled. "No I'm totally serious." "Sure you are." ... "Hey, what's the weirdest thing you've seen someone purchase here." "Oh, some old lady comes here once a week to buy nothing but Kit Kats." "Huh, I remember one time at Costco some lady was buying nothing but these gallon jar of pickles, I guess some people just love their pickles. Wouldn't blame her, I loved pickles as a kid. Weird right?"

That sort of stuff.

it's just that I have been playing a lot of hearts of iron recently lad

nigga, everybody is SILENT when they meet at the kitchen or elevator. even an autistic person like me feels uncomfortable.

I'm in Seattle. In LA it was totally different.

where are you from?

your story was sorta spaghetty though

Stupid teenager likely killed her self because of bullying. Right. Because this is a UK exclusive thing. Fucking hell lets just take any story and use it to fear monger and push agendas. At least in the Uk when a someone gets bullied they either deal with it or off themselves. In america they get the secret bonus option of coming in and shooting up the school.

>police haven't released details about the cause of death, but they're not treating it as suspicious
>but hey, she complained about racism before the 'accident.' That can't be a coincidence, right?

News.

No
Cornwall is super poor, with a bit of nationalism and most of the houses are being bought by london

West New Jersey.

>Dagmara Przybysz
>This is the name of a human being

Bitch literally has zero real vowels in her last name

BULLSHIT. Nobody bullies the hot girl.

other girls do

Nah, the hot girl controls the guys and that controls them. They want too be seen with the hot girl. Hot girl is the apex of the social hierarchy.

Not really. If you think that's how it works you haven't met many girls.

When I was in high school some pretty girls were popular, but when new pretty girls would come to the school and they weren't in their "click" they were bullied nonstop. The other popular less pretty girls couldn't deal with a competitor so they'd do anything in their power to ruin her reputation.

Some girls are really twisted.

When will the oppression of the whitys agains our slav brothas and sistas will end?

see
Of course those were hicks.

hopefully soon

>Hot girl is the apex of the social hierarchy.
lmao
what a shit society you live in/distorted view of reality

girls hate hot girls

>Dagmara was a beautiful, bright and creative 16 year old student with a very promising future ahead of her.

>'She was passionate about fashion and photography.

Art fag. Nuffin of value lost.

>racism
LOL fuckin slavshits man

I wouldn't know that personally, I came from a high school where everyone was friendly and cheery.

No heicharchy more so as just a go with the flow mentality and be chill.

I was kinda cool cause I'm the guy who brings all the goodies to the parties.

Nah. Bullying of hot girls is extremely rare. They control everything. They are at the top.

>I was kinda cool cause I'm the guy who brings all the goodies to the parties.

You only thought you were cool.

Poles deserve it, prove me wrong.

Dude, everyone knew me, and not only because I brought a blowtorch to school. I hung out with a lot of people.

Like in the same way you deserved to crash?

ATTENTION

GENERATE YOUR POLISH NAME:

1. Smash your keyboard
2. Add 'z' to the end
3. Post it here

oisvçhnz

>Dude, everyone knew me, and not only because i brought a blowtorch to school

Aka class clown. Used for pity and amusement.

Have you never met women?

They look beyond things like intelligence, looks, and social status and tear the shit out of everyone

Typical Nu-American.

pojkasz

are you virgin

gbyuz

stop defending white racism against us, my POC friend

iveanoz

>and hung out with a lot of people, like actually talk to them

Dude, are you that thick and shallow, like a slimey dish of old bbq suace?

Is everything a class in Canadian High School? Are you part of the Breakfast Club?
I hung with folks, made so good friends, and had an all around good time. It was easier to hang with people than to be all angst and loner like.

Bah, but you're some stupid Canadian who's trying to get a rise out of me. To that I say HA HA.

Dude, if you're going to make a comeback, at least try to be original.

Hell, even your tea isn't orignial. It's just a sad sad display.

\weuiz

njhxzkmicxzjuhsaz

vnsdkufz

tyrufz

satsz