Any other globalists post on Sup Forums...

Any other globalists post on Sup Forums? I'm really disappointed in the UK I really thought we were moving towards a world where free movement was possible between all countries and the EU was the first step towards that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/06/24/3792551/brexit-working-class/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support globalism, if the nations have respect between each other.

EU is nothing but a corrupt organization, that pisses all over nations wills forcing one path they deemed as correct to be applied on every country member.
That's not globalism. It's neo-colonialism

>free movement was possible between all countries and the EU was the first step towards that.
Take your "citizen of the world" bullshit back to your hippie weedman club and let the real adults do the talking

I support globalism

i had to hover my thing over your flag, pal xd

rite? goes to show America has to lead the world *yet again* in this matter as well by electing Hilary and trouncing Trump in November.

>I support globalism, if the nations

Free movement only works when the countries have similar standards of living.

EU should have stayed as UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands.

Sorry you're to bigoted and xenophobic you close minded fool borders are just a social construct.

Globalism = 1984 and This perfect day

NATION STATES SHALL NOT DIE

that's enough out of you bruce

Pic related is you right now.

>I support globalism, if the nations
about that...

I shit on globalism

The dream is over. We will go back to nationalism, populism and anti-intelectualism. I can now see how people at the beginning of the 20th century must have felt. Rising nationalism everywhere and an allmighty right that deliberatly destroys every last decency in public debate so they can sprawl their agenda. Facts don't matter, it's the feeling they selling. And people eat that shit up like fucking idiots

>Facts don't matter, it's the feeling they selling. And people eat that shit up like fucking idiots

Facts don't matter to lefties. You can't open borders and flood the first world with the third world subhumans.

it can work
no one in the globalised world will stop you from sinking afriniggers, there would be some chatter if you genocided the actual refugees, but not economic refugees

I feel for the Britpack, I really do. I've been a believer for a long time in the essential worth of bringing the world closer together. I believe fundamentally in the value of being able to communicate and travel across borders and cultural divides. Such things are of immeasurable value in tying us together as a species - it's hard to hate someone when you can look them in the eyes and talk to them. Along with this, trade and movement of populations helps promote world peace and the sort of unity we need to fight the really difficult problems like climate change. For me, anything that increases the divide between nations is, fundamentally, a blow against world peace, prosperity, and humanity as a whole.

I suspect, though, that this is our future: fragmentation, disunity, and a growing divide as short-sighted people split apart the social and political structures that such much blood, treasure, and energy have been spent to build. I suspect the EU's days are numbered, and perhaps NATO after that, and maybe the UN as well. In the wake we'll get a more Hobbesian world of nations warring against each other political, economically, and literally for petty, short-sighted gains, not unlike what we had in the 19th century. It'll probably take another big, horrific war to learn the value of global unity.

Sucks that you guys have to be on the bow-front of that particular wave.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The problem is people are fine with change, but have an upper limit on how much they can tolerate.

We live in a world of rapidly changing technology and economies, and on top of that you add lots of immigration and social "progress". Then you act surprised when people turn around and vote against you. If you took things a bit slower rather than having the mentality of "gotta get 1mil shitskins asap!" then the 'old racists' wouldnt win.

You've sown the seeds of your own demise, just like Camerin tried to do the 'right' thing and shot himself.

I love Sup Forums for the fact that we're everywhere. Shitposting

Good lad, fucking racist need to stopped.

why can't we have a "regional globalism". Just stick to your culturaly similar contry-friends and leave everyone else out.

But looks you can only be either nationalistic or full globalist

Jesus Christ.

This, desu.

Globalism is a neat idea, but I think they were too aggressive about it. You need to get some kind of baseline development standard before you open everything up, or you just get the Sea People Mk II.

Globalism worked in Star Trek because the world was uniformly devastated by WWIII.

When you've got massive inequality, you can't erase the borders without destroying the standard of living that was formerly protected by them.

Damn i used to be feel bad about my IQ being 120 but i now i feel blessed

Borders are a social construct but that doesn't mean they aren't real dumbfuck, just saying something is a social construct doesn't immediately invalidate it as a thing. They demarcate the rule of the laws on one country for another, they are very much a real thing.

It was obvious bait don't take it seriously.

I dislike the idea of a world government and supernational political organizations such as the EU, and think that unrestricted free trade is only exclusively good for elites and that there needs to be a degree of protection for the common man. Globalism does have some very solid ideas regardless.

>The real adults
>Colombia

>there needs to be a degree of protection for the common man

In earnest Governments have to prepare their people when they swing open the door

They have to pool up whatever industries they excel in and make damn well sure they still excel at it when the doors open

Ignorant baka smack muh head.

>we will never be ready for alien race because mankind still divided

globalism = shit

only supported by spoiled first world fags that hve no grasp on reality and think politicians should mold countries so they can upload travel pics to their normiebook

this guy knows:

>what is education
Idk if it'll work for blacks, but it's worked for near everyone else so far.

I'd be in favour of this. I have an Aunt twice removed across the pond

All I can say to the American people reading this is. Please don't be as careless as I was. I am currently working outside the country and thought that was a good excuse not to vote. I didn't share my opinion on the issue with the people around me until it was too late. I along with every other sensible person assumed that a decision like this would never be made. Yet it was.

Please do not allow yourselves to elect Trump, or every racist in the country will be emboldened like in the quote above. This will become the new norm. And the world WILL judge you all as if you voted for Trump personally.

me

>Taiwanese abos
>105
Kek

I'll support globalism once every society on Earth supports secularism, democratic government, free speech, the right to habeas corpus and a jury trial where the accused is afforded the presumption of innocence, and the sterilization of all "people" of African descent.

You fail to realize, the lack of a viable alternative means I will vote Trump just for the opportunity to bathe in an ocean of leftist tears.

>educating blacks
it's not working.
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

how do they know cavemen test score?

If you live in a first world country you can pretty much go to any other first world country, that is all that matters afterall.

>turn every people into a mess of rootless, Americanised shitskins who work like slaves to pay the pensions of Miami-based old hags
>"muh global unity"

You know where you can shove your global dream m8

flinstones was a documentary

I would support globalism if everyone in the world was white.

>detroit

I'll vote for Trump despite his many flaws because fuck Hillary. Also, that flag is aesthetic as fuck.

Is globalist the new Sup Forums buzzword?

posting a "world IQ map" is a very feelingsy thing to do.

>White
How white?

>Sup Forums buzzword

crawl back to plebbit

>posting statistics is feelingsy thing to do
>posting maps is feelingsy

up is down and left is right with you dummies
i could post an anecdotal agitprop story about niggers raping or being retarded too, if you like

>want free movement so you can move to a nicer country
>don't want free movement so immigrants from shitstans won't flood your country
second world problems

>leaf posters

I've been here for 10 years now you retarded semen slurping 3rd worlder.

The last time I heard the word "globalist" before yesterday was when those anarchist retards were chimping out in Seattle in '99. Then I checked out Sup Forums yesterday and it was all globalist this, globalist that.

>buzzword
its not a buzzword, globalist.

""""""""""statistics""""""""""""
it doesnt even source a study

how fucking gullible are you?

I don't understand this whole globalism thing.
What will you guys do when literally billions of Chinese and Africans come over, willing to do your job for literally a few cents an hour?
What reason would any underdeveloped population have to stay and develop their own countries, rather than just to leave and go to a better one like your own?

Your MS Paint skills have improved, young padawan.

>racism
>bad
i'm offended that you and i share a planet

Use a reverse image search. The *secondary* source is this:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

The primary sources are the individual studies found therein.

>Americanised
obviously we would need to get rid of the imperialist american pigdog culture first before going foward to the glorious international communist utopia

it is

Don't fall sleep on the road nunga.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

you could always exploit that labour surplus

You gonna fug her?

I'm tired of you fucking libcucks shitting on America's golden boy and shining hope. Trump is the single greatest person the United States has ever produced and ever will produce. He will save America. He will take America back. He will build the wall. He will deport the mudslimes. He will bomb the fuck out of ISIS and Al-Queda. You and your fucking jew shillary propaganda will never stop the true will of the American people. Go home and watch a nigger fuck a white woman, you pathetic peace of shit. Eat a long, black cock and die.

This map is only looking at indigenous people in each country (Sami in Finland, Ainu in Japan, Hmong in Southeast Asia, Aborigines in India, etc).

It's not looking at the actual majority populations of each country at all (Arabs in the Middle East, Bantus in Subsaharan Africa, Mestizos in Mexico, Punjabis in Pakistan, Han in China, etc.)

Richard Lynn.

>The samples, considered by Lynn (and Vanhanen), but discarded here, are given in the Appendix. Besides the two samples described above (Klingelhofer, 1967; Zindi, 1994), these are Wober's (1969) sample of factory workers, and Verhaegen's (1956) sample of uneducated adults from a primitive tribe in the then Belgian Congo in the 1950s. Verhaegen indicated that the SPM test format was rather confusing to the test-takers, and that the test did not meet the standards of valid measurement. In Wober's study, the reliability and validity were too low (Wober, 1975). In three of the samples in Table 1, the average IQ is below 70. These are Owen's large sample of Black South African school children tested in the 1980s, the 17 Black South Africans carefully selected for their illiteracy by Sonke (2001), and a group of uneducated Ethiopian Jewish children, who lived isolated from the western world in Ethiopia and immigrated to Israel in the 1980s (Kaniel & Fisherman, 1991). The last two samples cannot be considered to be representative.

underage?

>Spain
>In a position to criticize or make fun of anyone about anything

This experiment has been done in the USA in the beginning and middle of the 20th century. Originally blacks were imported northward as scabs to counter rising workers unions and strikes. When the strike would end, the blacks were fired.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4

Also if you own real estate, you want an endless stream of warm bodies to put pressure on the housing market and renters market.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE

it also has no source. seems pretty worthless to me.

bait, probably

I've been over this a gorillion times with a hundreds of other gorillas on this board since around 2009. I gave you the sources. You can look read the pdf and look at the tables and then look at the individual studies.

Here lad

>tfw student
>tfw closet globalist
>tfw can't post here, reddit or on normiebook about my globalist ideals

It does have a source. Widely debunked studies by Richard Lynn in the 70s

Lynn has all but admitted his SSA data is flawed.

It's already been demonstrated the IQ of US-Blacks is 85 relative to a 100 mean anyway. About the same different that exists between Whites and Jews.

Have you read any of the myriad critques to the studies?

The sources are in the PDF.

h8 u

>my identity, the structure of my very existence is defined by an arbitrary line on the map
>I will deny myself and billions of others the right to explore and mine opportunities across the world to protect this aforementioned arbitrary nationalism
>I am a slave to what my jingoistic politicians tell me and will never harbour the desire to leave my cave and explore the wilderness like a simple-minded, scared cuckold

Do nationalists really think like this?

Have you? You asked for sources.
Look here:

Am I going to go over the dozens of studies, *each* of which confirms weak results?

thinkprogress.org/world/2016/06/24/3792551/brexit-working-class/

Who exactly benefits from Brexit? It sure as hell isn't the uneducated white trash that got conned into voting for it.

I love how Sup Forums can have a better discussion about this shit then Sup Forums just from a bait thread.

British CEOs for ones since there's less competition and as a market structure tends towards a monopoly the Consumer surplus decreases.

Poland calling anyone irrelevant

I don't really see the purpose of globalism. Even if the world were to come together like that, there would just be civil wars to split it all back up again, anyway.

I don't get this "globalism" meme 2bh. Just because countries are trying to work together means that the white race will be destroyed? Sup Forums keeps saying that it will be the end of the world if "they" win

Isn't Richard Lynn a real, non-ironic white nationalist? Wouldn't this skew his studies' results?

just send everyone who want to split it again to gulag
problem solved

Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

>Nissen et al., 1935

pic related

from 1935, and not even an IQ test. Great science m8

maybe we'd finally get colonies on other planets if we united, even if only for a decade or two

that's kinda it desu

The point of tbe world coming together like that is that it would mean we as a species had moved past all the tribal nation state bullshit an work together to improve every humans life.

wait let me try something

desu
tbqh
tbhq

>his studies
Look at the names of the authors in the reference column. You have dozens upon dozens of studies with Africans scoring low, in the 65-70 range. I'll give you this though: with good nutrition and better environment they could potentially score higher around 80, like blacks in America.

Shhh, we don't talk about that. All "scientists" are equally credible, and we don't need to worry about any white supremacy movements that they may or may not have been involved in.

There are dozens upon dozens of studies. Here's a scientific challeng efor you: find a *single* study of an African sample representative of the country which scores an IQ around 100.