Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466693170173.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CLhHp34zGNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cara

protests in london lmao

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466693170173.webm

Soviet Union

You guys realise that we only get around 10,000 Pakistanis able to enter the UK per year with our le points based system right?

The reason there's so many pakis in the UK is because THEY'RE ALREADY FUCKING HERE.

We get double that a year from America
And almost 50,000 a year from China..

The welsh voted for this with us you idiot

>73
haha no

Shit edition made by a sore loser

>And almost 50,000 a year from China..
fucking chinese buying EVERYTHING they built some top expensive flat here and chinkies bought it instantly

this

doesn't help to simply dress and stitch up the wound if it's festering and the infection is spreading

fucking hell that sounded really racist haha

eh points based system works, but there's different assimilationist mentalities from different groups IMO.

the hard part is getting immigrants who have a pluralistic/open cultural mindset.

Literally just told Justin about your horrific comment

He will have to apologise on national TV about this I expect

That's because parking their money here is safer than in the hands of their commie government

Chinese tourists are the worst though

This desu Pakistanis in the uk have a birth rate that's 3.82 which is fucking massive compared to the average uk rate of 1.9

Who really wins with brexit

I'm honestly scared lads.

Our capital has a Muslim mayor that just admitted that he doesn't understand how democracy works and that democratic decisions should be overruled if they're not the "correct" result.

trudeau doesn't seem to (want to) believe that the housing crises in vancouver and toronto are because of chinese billionaires who don't even live here

eh this is mostly acknowledged here. there's a lot less wealthy mainland chinese from migrating because they've mostly not very good with integrating, replaced by indians and flip slave labor imo.

Still can't believe we actually fucking did it lads

We actually won

Jews

Ah yes it's such a shame we wont be getting any more of these white christian immigrants from Europe.

Most people mistake Indians for pakis

>eh
heh

Does anyone have that ms paint image of Europe in the colour of islamic green, and the UK as it's flag with Nigel in the background?

>That one guy in the Argie shirt
Palest of the lot, desu

Hmm yes the only migrants we get from the eu were Muslims that's why 1,000,000 polish people live here right now

Poles are scum
Spend 5 minutes in a predominantly polish area and you will realise this

Fuck the poles I'm glad we won't be getting anymore of them

don't get how this is a trap, do u not use image hover? i still watch it every time all the way through though

All syrians fleeing the syrian war ;)

he just said their is an issue with it, and everyone openly talks about it nearly every day in BC papers.

just that there's a fuckton of money being made by construction firms/condo firms and other capital groups who want to draw in more foreign capital.

BC is really fucking pathetic, they are too lazy to build competitive economies so they just stick with condo building.

Glad we left the EU, RULE BRITANNIA

We're such a powerful relevant country heh heh

What's wrong with them?

Wait, so does that mean you guys hate Poles now again? I know not all my country-men are very bright but i don't we're THAT bad.

Voted leave btw.

Trudeau is a supreme cuck whose approval rating is constantly dropping. we can't kick that scumbag motherfucker out soon enough.

>Staying in the EU means less Muslims
>74 million turks are about to have the freedom to go anywhere in Europe they want
>Germany just gave 2 million muslim refugees german (and by extension EU) citizenship

Ah yes

High crime rates, shit English and don't assimilate

And considering India and Pakistan despise each other and only finished their wars recently.

million turks are about to have the freedom to go anywhere in Europe they want
don't think this is going to happen anymore is it

nice

know a hot pole that i would like to have sex with if you know what i mean

Come on lad we've already voted leave no need to bring out the turkey will join any minute fearmongering

We all know that bollocks including you

>Romanian and Bulgarian gyppos
>white

its still at an all time high of 46% imo.

people expected a radical like trudeau sr. but he's done nothing major and only really still kept alive by saying niceguy retarded things.

The only problem I have with Poland atm is that I reckon your goverment might pull the same sort of shit with trade deals that lead to the renegotiation failing in the first place.

Christ, if the EU had just given a little ground, we wouldn't be all going tits up atm.

I honestly can't believe the Welsh. Is there a more beta nation. You English are alright, you can be cunts all you want, it's your own grave. The welsh though. Fucking hell.

>Turkey
>Joining the EU
>Ever

Why hasn't Project Fear ended yet?

It's over Remain, you lost.

You a Scot?

stupid yes beta no imho

>there was a middle eastern migrant crisis in 2004 when Poland joined the EU
wew, they kept that quiet

Ah yes not like they're in constant talks or anything.

t. angus mchaggis

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLhHp34zGNM

you niggers don't even get refugees

like what the fuck is your retard ass talking about, we're keeping them from flooding your shit island in calais

wake up autist

WAKE UP

Some cunt on the BBC just unironically Referenced The "What Have You Done Grandma?" headline and called another guest a privileged white man.

Lol.

A generation given everything: free education, golden pensions, social mobility, have voted to strip my generation’s future

How does the 'Kingdom of England' sound once again bros?

>Nova Scotia
>New Scotland

Hmm..

If I stated my intentions to join the 23 man england squad at the euros and constantly talked about it id probably have a better chance than turkey joining the eu

you sound like an uneducated racist nazi to me.
I'm glad I voted leave so I'm not bundled in with the likes of you.

post toot

internet was down
fucking Virgin

Of course.

Whats not beta about not even having your own opinion. I was sickened when Scotland voted stay but at least we had the balls to ask the question.

Once you cucks give them EU passports they can go where they please.

I haven't had a single good experience with polish people over here, sorry friendo.

I hope you mean giving the pole a shag (sexually)

Will you guys really get more immigrants from Africa and India due to Brexit or is this a meme?

o /brit/ whaddup

>chang ping xiaou dong
huh?

>mfw Starkey actually grew up in poverty and is gay
>calls him privileged

lmao

>Rhys, you know what, I've just had a cracking idea

>Oh go on Gareth do tell me

>You know how we have that EU referendum coming up

>Yes I do Gareth

>Well you know how the EU has practically propped up Wales for the last few decades with billions of pounds

>Of course I do! It's why I'm in work and I can get the train to see my brother in Cardiff!

>Well I tell you what, I say fuck the EU! What have they ever done for us?

>Going to have to agree with you there Gareth

Argentina talking about owning some rocks covered in penguin shit, doesn't mean they're gonna get them

Who are you talking about

*trusts violently in your direction*

kill yourself you glue huffing cunt

Breddy gud

Can't understand your drunk speak m8.

i think so yeah

No, a points based system like Australia

Total immigration will be reduced

Proportionally we will have more immigrants from India (barely any from Africa atm except students) but the actual number will remain constant

people are saying that the most educated cities voted for remain.....how would you respond to that?

FUCK OFF SCOTLAND

*yanks you*

it is friday night mate

I'm sure you'll find someone you'll like eventually. Sorry for you having bad experiences so far though

indoctrinated by academia

That doesn't explain the other 6 days of the week

>urban planning
what did he mean by this

Keked heartily

>Calls the Scot a glue huffer
>Belongs to the country that destroyed the UK and EU

Your a fucking loon m8. I like you though.

We will soon enough, then you will have more bactracking than farage on the NHS. You english are royally fucked! Ahahahaha!

>least deprived towns
>Cheltenham

huh I live there and it's a shithole

Not enough cycle lanes

sounds like its time to have the fifth and final anglo-dutch war if its going to be 1v1

>stalinism
what

found this

Hahah you're right. Does this fucking bitch even know who he is?

>yfw brexit

>Niggers are dumb just look at their IQs
An overwhelming amount of dumb people vote for Brexit
>Kek, intelligence is just a meme. The school of hard knocks is far more important
They will respond to it by ignoring it ofc.