Why aren't you lifting yet in your country?

Why aren't you lifting yet in your country?

Don't you want to be like this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY

lifting is cool and really helpful for many aspects of your life, but I'm having a few doubts you can reach that guy's performance without supplements.

Steroids are not harmful for you

Will lifting help me watch anime and play games?

You can learn how to cycle from the internet but even then you are at the mercy of the quality of steroids you can get off the black market.
This risk is minimized if you're rich enough to afford connections with doctors and the like which can supply you with high quality steroids and a routine to use them. But plebs like us don't really have access to that, at least not in Romania.

>You can learn how to cycle from the internet

Cycling is foolish. Blast and Cruising is much superior

>but even then you are at the mercy of the quality of steroids you can get off the black market

Eh, at least in Canada the quality is not bad. All our sources have good(decent) prices and the gear isn't bad.

>But plebs like us don't really have access to that, at least not in Romania

Not really that hard to find sources for pharma test and shit on the "blackmarket", yeah it's a lot nicer than UGL shit but not really necessary.

Even "small" blasts of 500mg test will still provide you with much greater gains than a natty

bump

I look taller than him

Show me a steroid user with a thick head of hair

>Show me a steroid user with a thick head of hair

Most of them?

Anabolic steroids do not cause hair loss, they only speed it up if you are already predisposed to it.

turbo manlets

Oh shut the fuck up you faggot. You probably don't even have access to steroids, you're some DYEL cunt constantly posting about them on the wrong board because you dream of sticking the magic vile of gainz in your ass and magically not being an ugly, socially awkward, fat fuck.

>needing to compensate for your ineptitude to fuck a girl

They shorten your lifespan by about ten years, but other than that no, they're generally not the worst.

Being thin is enough.
As long as you aren't sedentary you shouldn't even fucking worry about how you look.

Why are you getting so buttblasted just because I corrected your misconception?

>You don't have access to steroids

Do you think they're some sort of mystical, hard to obtain substance like plutonium or something? You can get them in a week through canadapost

>roiding for this

>wah wah steroids aren't bad for you, let me try to justify sticking a needle full of illegal synthetic compounds so girls can like me

You're pathetic is what I'm getting at. You're a DYEL little runt. You're nothing. A nobody. And steroids won't make you a somebody.

Ok I corrected your misconception and now you result to ad hominems.

Great debating skills, you've really proven your point skillfully. You are the reason people hate Canadians on Sup Forums

Good job being a self-hating cunt who lets the opinion of literal scum of society get to him. No wonder you are obsessed with steroids. You're a superficial little shit with little self-worth and no character.

where should I start in regards to literature
are there any researches on what cycle you should do first and why or books about anabolic steroids, or should I just stick with forums?

Ill link a pastebin for you in a sec when I go upstairs. All info u need

>More shitposting

No wonder we always get the "A FUCKING LEAF" response, people like you just shitpost nonstop

Also torrent and read "Anabolics" by William Llewyin

Amazing book, lots of good info and actually backed by science rather than memes.

Id buy the book because it's,so good but i couldn't find it for less than like $150

f__k canuks

fill the blanks peeps

the old one from fraud ?

I've read one on croatian but the book is 15 years old

Yea

good sticky, there's more info on another forum I use but also Reddit.com/r/steroids has pretty good wiki

Read anabolics it's a good book, it's not really like a "book" you read cover to cover though, you just skim through it and read yhe parts you want

I don't want to be a nigger, no.

Too late

Pic related, part of this based book

I always find myself referring to it at times, gooood shit

Where do you.guys work out. How much do you pay for the gym?

$40/month

Bretty good gym, no complaints at all. I love how it's always only moderately busy, never super packed yet never dead-empty

I don't think any amount of lifting will fix my ugly face, so not much point really.

>I don't think any amount of lifting will fix my ugly face, so not much point really

Would you rather have a good body + ugly face or ugly face + ugly body?

At least if you did as much as you COULD, then you could at least say "Hey I might be born with shitty genes, but at least I did the most i could change".

I bet your face isn't even that bad unless it's literally deformed