/brit/

Me in the middle edition

youtube.com/watch?v=_sXEZKf-UeM

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU
gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-china-agree-14-billion-of-trade-and-investment-deals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara.

Increase plastic Chinese imports, pls

HBO needs to sue his ass for tainting their brand name.

youve been quick with these for the longest time

im impressed

ty

Weren't we always a sovereign state?

Trade agreements will probably require free movement of labour anyway so the immigration argument is pretty weak

Only reason to ever leave the EU was if they tried to make us take on the euro

wish i had a gfs pussy to nibble at on friday nights

all jake gyllenhaal movies are patrish

im affended by your whiteface makeup

SIEG HEIL

Can we just import korean cuties now?

First for Karma

u-turn from boris

lf: irish husband

no homo/homo optional

Well it's pretty worrying that a major leave figure is already deleting articles and back on his word on immigration

I knew Sup Forums was filled with retards but /eng/ is really doing its best to prove it. Like Scotland, I'm leaving.

Me too. Is it worth having to live with a gf though? Probably, but as soon as I'd cum I'd just want to crack open the laptop and shitpost about Brexit.

>express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU
>yfw we'll finally trade freely with the world

Realistically all that will change is that we lose our voice in the single market. Our current trade deals will most likely remain. It's a big fuck up.

was Saddick Cunt becoming the major of london a warning to the rest of the UK of what's going to happen if you stay in the EU?

Reminder that you are literally a racist if you do not support open borders for any and all migrants

This is why I support Bernie Sanders he's the only candidate who's shown to consistently push for open borders immigration and more welfare for migrants

We need to help these poor people not turn them away

#
Nah literally don't give a fuck what you think of me, keep crying that we've left your sinking ship

It's hilarious that on day one Merkel has already offered us associate member status meaning we get free trade but not even free movement (like turkey)

British exceptionalism strikes again and the French are ANGRY

What trade restrictions were imposed on us by the EU before that was causing us a big loss of income?

As far as I can see, we were already trading freely with the entire world

reminder that due to gyppos, we don't have free trade with the EU

Put up some sails and steer that Island over here, senpai. North America loves you. Europe can blow it out it's arse.

Bernie Sanders is explicitly against open borders and called it a "Koch brothers proposal"

Boris + Trump? Is this a new world conspiracy? They might even be the same person.

PILLOW REGULATIONS

Europe is fucked, EU or no EU, fertility for white Europeans is way below replacement rate, it's in catastrophic decline. Letting the rotten edifice carry on stumbling forward for a few more years isn't going to save us. Nothing less than war will save us.

You see how France is green on that map? That's Muslims, outbreeding Europeans at incredible rate. Immigrants have 5 children, and it's an exponential growth.

Well now the unthinkable has happened and Brexit has won please God let Trump win and a new age of reaction to modern left wing bullshit take place. A Trump win would be fucking perfect right now.

We were trading, yes, but not freely. (MUH TARR-IFFS!!!)

Now, we can get some decent trade agreements going with pretty much every other country that we didn't have a trade agreement with via the EU.

Unless we're equally as shit at getting them as the EU are, in which case we truly are fucked.

>All of the European continent think poorly of you
Yes, which is why for months they've been begging us to stay part of the EU.

>Most of your immigrants come from India, China and Pakistan
>to stop this, vote for what the establishment that orchestrated this catastrophe tells us to

Fuck off, we're going our own way.

And by not freely, I mean with non-EU countries, of course.

Realistically the state of the countries 'economy' doesn't take into consideration who the fuck you are as long as you are paying tax, establishing business and generally promoting the economy

What country didn't we have a trade agreement because of the EU?

You're literally just making shit up

SO CALLED "EXPERTS" BTFO

The fire rises

Also, for a great lack of ristrictions they need a very right wing government (economically) but strangely enough I don't see any viable party which would bring that.

>MUH ESTABLISHMENT POLITICIANS AND THEIR PILLOW REGULATIONS!!

empowering white women was a mistake

I don't think that distancing ourselves from Europe is going to solve its demographic problem (or ours). I think distancing ourselves might save us from the war which is going to erupt on the continent within the next decade, as a result of that demographic calamity.

Reminder that 74% of statistics are made up on the spot for effect

crisps & slags > politics desu

who is this thought leader

Wouldn't a Texas exit effectively turn the US into a lefty shithole?

I think you mean
kpop > politics

The US? China? India?

If the EU didn't have 28 voices trying to demand what goes into each TA, then maybe we'd have more of them.

no i did not

It's the same shit in UK maybe even worse

Nah, more like

>muh establishment politicians and their complete inability to deal with any of Europe's problems

Business Idea: Smuggle EU products into the UK

A fuck tonne of entitled white bois are all going to get degrees since anybody can, none of them are going to do the shit jobs since 'muh education'. Yet the shit jobs remain, and are vital to the operation of your awesome new toilet. This is where immigration pays off.

Ta-ra! You won't be missed.

Sorrry lads. I'm leaving.
Going to Atlanta to live with my friends.
I have no faith left in this country.

Ah yes, pretty much every major city was either Remain or the vote was very close. Every provincial shithole with nothing to lose shafted the rest of the country, GG retards

Economically, it would make sense for 99% of us to be slaves. That would work fine economically, that's why countries where the citizens work in sweatshops are growing.

Economics isn't the be all and end all.

Good riddance

No, that has nothing to do with the EU

The UK already had trade agreements with the US, China and India. Try again.

You literally have double the number of Muslims we do

No it wouldn't you fucking moron

Yeah, where it doesn't pay off is when your country is no longer recognisable in 50 years.

>mfw Forest of Dean
>70% leave

You're saying if people were prepared to work for nothing and have a shit quality of life, it wouldn't make us the most competitive economy in the world?

Nassim Taleb
Writer who tells people to ignore experts and listen to him instead

>tfw voted leave
>don't want anyone white booted out of the country

what have i done? when i voted leave it was kind of a protest because i assumed it would never win

Yeah, it is, I fully admit that. The EU isn't the answer though. It's just the same people who did this, with even less accountability.

Why not follow the smart Brits, and go move elsewhere, leave this crippled nation to the colonials.

gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-china-agree-14-billion-of-trade-and-investment-deals

>£14 billion of trade and investment deals have been signed between UK and Chinese firms as the Chinese Premier Li Keqiang meets Prime Minister David Cameron during a visit to the UK.

The issue here is that that sentiment is so vilified it can't even be brought up. Farage tried to bring up the point of people not even speaking fucking English and he got shot down.
It's not feasible to be against demographic shifts for some reason, as long as they assimilate. In a few years I think we'll begin to see people realising this assimilation is impossible.

>>don't want anyone white booted out of the country
theyll all get work permits anyway, its not like theres going to be a magic dome around the uk

tbf if you're posting on /in/t I doubt you would be missed by anyone either.

Yes
Are you being serious?

This EU referendum is going to split apart our 300 year old union. Who the fuck are you people to talk about that shit? Feeling bad for the Scots who feel proud to be British right now

I can only assume such a shit attempt at English comes from a paki.

Yer well fuck you cunt. I'm as white British as you can get and I'm leaving the UK next year now. Enjoy our failing gbp

>tfw no more power stance

Ah, back to the good old days of being routinely ripped off by British tradesmen instead of getting a good quality cheap Pole to fit your new bathroom. Assuming we can afford new bathrooms in the future.

Fuck the Scots. Deplorable, hate-filled narrow-minded cunts

why next year you'll have atleast another 2

where are you headding to?

You're not British at heart

You're a yellow belly

Youre missing the MASSIVE difference between a FREE trade agreement and a trade agreement

The only "major" economies outside Europe the eu (and so the uk by extension as whilst inside we couldn't sign our own FREE trade deals) had deals with were south Korea, Mexico and south Africa

Back to Pakistan to see my family

whoa

Sweatshops exist so much in indonesia, myanmar, laos etc. The one your naive mind has is China, which is completely not the case. They don't work for nothing, they have everything paid for.

>calling that a power stance

It's 6/10 at best

Did you just miss this ? We had our own trade deals with non-EU countries.

Mate, I'm not talking about actual sweatshops making footballs. I'm talking about if people did their jobs as normal, except instead of going home to their cozy 4 bedroom house in the suburbs with plasma TV, they went home to a cubicle 5 by 5 feet and a stick to play with. Companies would make pure profit here, economically we'd be doing as good as it is possible to do with our population size.

It's literally happening in India and China, that's why they're outcompeting the world. And why are they slowing? Rise of a middle class, which won't work for peanuts and wants a plasma TV.

doing a poo

Yeah, my masters degree wouldn't have helped.
Good luck after the crippling brain drain.

Please show me what was wrong. If you only bring up my typo for Sup Forums then you should just be quiet.

>new general election soon
>new pro-EU labour leader replaces corbyn
>labour win

can we reverse brexit lads?

me second from the bottom left

That would not improve the economy
Just think this through for 5 minutes you imbecile

The referendum isn't legally binding