Let's predict the future of the EU

Let's predict the future of the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing will happen

The UK gets completely fucked the rest of the EU remains together.

It'll survive. Hell, the brexit might even speed-up integration. People are witnessing how stupid it was to leave, even for a not-fully integrated country.

I'm starting to believe the same desu desu lads.

crash with no survivors, but not now

/thread

The UK starts blubbing and cancels their departure before the judicial obligations have been fulfilled.

It's going to be a very slow crash spread over 3 or 4 years

Probably.

Better poo than blue

Yep

It'll look something like this.

most likely

I honestly don't see northern ireland winning a referendum against england even if scotland leaves...(would they be given the referendum choice) ...but..maybe i'm wrong ?

Now the leaders throughout the EU will never allow referendums unless a screaming mob hoists them over a fire.
The EU will fuck over the UK as hard as they possibly can to show the populous what happens if you leave.
Bad times ahead for both the EU and the UK with the latter taking the vast brunt of it on account of being left out to be economically ravaged by the US, China and the EU.
Leaders of the EU will try to spin this so it looks like the EU is the safe bet in a stormy time.
Russia laughs until they have to inject krokodil into their sides to dampen the pains.

It's the begining of the end for EU. It will take time obviously, and i am talking decades here, but it will happen.
The seed has been planted. The first to leave is the hardest
I'm geneuinely happy and hopefull. Still very cautious, because those psychopaths in Brussels won't give in easily.
The tin foil hat part of my brain is starting to believe that Jo Cox was killed to spread fear in people, in order to vote remain.

Dissolved after Franxit

There is literary no way in hell that the french will follow the example of the Brits.
Now they will stay in the EU no matter what because if the Brits left, then leaving was clearly the absolutely wrong thing to do.

No, it will be Partalia that kills them, since they'll fund their departure by sacking Berlin and looting the German treasury.

>Le Pen will never become president
>France will never leave the EU
>Putin, PM Farage, and Le Pen will never reform the Triple Entente to counter the German dominated alliance on the continent
>We will never free Europe from the tyranny of the Kraut through war again
Why even fucking live?

Pic related, 10 years later.

Some things are constant throughout the ages
>French will always despise and do opposite of the Brits
>russia will always be the eternal enemy of everyone
>Germany will always rise to conquer Europe
>Poland will always get fucked
Such is life, don't bother fighting it

either Euroskeptics take control of EU Parliament in the next election and dissolve the whole thing or it goes superstate

there wont be anymore exits because uk leaving will show just how uncertain a future it paints for them

however, it is a good thing for the EU because hopefully they will rethink the obscene inmiration policy thinking it everyone was going to stick with it

>Turkroaches
>EU
Sure, as soon as you admit your genocides, free Cyprus and give Kurds the right to self determination.
Then you might join.

>I honestly don't see northern ireland winning a referendum against england even if scotland leaves...(would they be given the referendum choice) ...but..maybe i'm wrong ?
They won't, the majority of the Northern Irish are still Unionist and the Remain vote there wasn't large enough to overcome this.

Even Scotland I'm not particularly sure will leave; they've already voted against it by a considerable margin, and nowadays an oil-based economy is much less viable.

people were saying the same about the referendum. We no longer live in sleepy times where people try everything to avoid change.

If dubs : Frexit.

YOU HAD ONE JOB PIERRE

Don't worry lad, you'll make it happen eventually. Let us unite against Germany once more, for old times' sake.

People will increasingly grow tired of the arrogance of Brussels. Notice how EU officials didn't take any responsability for this happening and instead started saying stuff worthy of an arabian dictator full of bitterness and pride.

>nothing will happen

You're right, the EU is slow as fuck to do things, just look at the refugee crisis. Glad we're out.

>French will always despise and do opposite of the Brits
Like not getting their ass kicked in World Wars?

>an oil-based economy is much less viable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf

>inb4 an unstoppable FEU (Franco-English Union) rises from the ashes of the EU

It won't happen, but France are easily one of the few countries who are strong enough to strike out on their own.

Yeah, except oil-based economies have been hit in the last year and Scotland has nowhere near that much oil.

It would be...PERFECT

I doubt that would work. Let us just cooperate on major issues while insulting each other like we have up until now.

true but it doesnt need to support nearly as many people either

This is all I really want desu.

UK, France and maybe a couple Anglosphere countries like Australia. No shitskins allowed.

What's not to like?

The French got dibs on surrendering first which meant that the UK would hold even if the legions of hell stood at the shore.
Surrendering was the French thing to do, which meant that it was clearly the wrong thing to do.

That actually seems like a fairly reasonable map, Southern Europe will ruin the EU with their Podemos and Syriza left-wing populist tendencies if they stay.
I'd exclude Italy as well though, since the Grillo movement is about to top the polls there.

It's time to resurrect the Kingdom of England once again. England and Wales together against the world like the good old days.

>What's not to like?
the french

PIIGS leave, Eastern and Southern Europe are forced out or made irrelevant by Germany, the EU is basically just France, Benelux, and Germany

Scotland has a higher population than all gulf countries minus saudi arabia and Iran of which one is going bankrupt and the other is in a complete different living standards category to Scotland

>less uk to give their money to countries like portugal and greece
>more stress on the main countries

its going down

Sorry America, but France will always be our true greatest ally.

what? never!

This

You'll never wreck our tsundere love story with England, hands off Gonzalo

Cunt.

>no shitskins allowed

heh

We have something like 3M blacks and 5M arabs...

Lad that's more than 10% of your population. What the hell are you doing?

No MORE shitskins allowed, at least.

Ethnic cleansing is Germany's thing.

I see no further EU expansion or internal stregthening for years.

Most likely candidates are Italy, Greece, and Netherlands.

PIIGS are too dependent on the EU, while Greece is crazy enough to go full retard.

Dutch are most eurosceptic.

Italians have a strong anti-EU movement, although it advicates renegotiation and not a full exit.

>Europhilia
>The current year

wew lads, didn't realise it was 2014

Spain and Portugal need the union more than most.

By the way, here's my map

I don't bloody know

Rude. France is greatest ally.

It's not Europe Union anymore.

idiot

france is greatest ally
french are shit (i only learned their language to talk to africans desu)

Muslims are people too and have as much right to be European as anyone else. Maybe even more right considering "native Europeans" are all such genocidal monsters. Don't be racist.

Switzerland triggers me so much.
Enclaves are an affront to God.

>This
>Good

Gib gallipoli

Well...

It will take you 2 years to leave, meanwhile y'all are like a second class country

Correct for Portugal as long as there is a reform of the Union.

The Euro is literally killing this country though.

I don't suppose you're a fan of Kaliningrad?

On Ireland referendum -- isn't it likely that a lot of pro EU people just move to the south?

Won't they still be able to vote and put pressure on their governments?

No idea, just figured you had to be residing in the North. Either way, I think Gerry and the rest of SF better get this referendum stuff moving because the average person will eventually realize that their lives aren't going to change very much for the better or worse

>I think Gerry and the rest of SF better get this referendum stuff moving because the average person will eventually realize that their lives aren't going to change very much for the better or worse
You're probably right, the potential for disruptive referendum outcomes depends on high voter turnout, it always has.

pls delet thx

it'll end badly

From what I've seen, keeping Armenians and Kurds in check is probably Turkey's greatest gift to mankind.

Freeing Cyprus I can get behind on, though.

>India
>Pakistan
Those would be within the UK's new version of the Shengen if they didn't hate each other.

>Bosnia in
>Serbia still not in
Lol wut

But yes, other countries will drop out. Namely: Hungary, Poland, Finland and France

Why would Poland leave? They receive the most money out of anyone.

You assumed these votes are based on rational economic decisions rather than muh feels.

Scotland will most likely leave UK, so will Northern Ireland, since, would it be democracy if the English get to decide solely on these things?

>Implying Scotland gets to vote on that.
They wasted their chance in 2014. They have to wait for the 10 year cooldown period now.

Thankfully if the UK breaks up England will be fine as it has that big unstoppable bastard London, despite London overwhelming wanting to remain in the EU lmao.

inb4 London has its own referendum and gains independence.

>Germany lost battle of Britain 2016
>Will go on to acquire new territory in anger

According to statistics and reports of experts, we will get more Greece.

Supposedly over 70% of 18-25 olds voted IN, so it's a bit of a battle of generations.

TRIGGERED

Blue: New NATO after the dissolution of the EU
Black: New Ottoman Caliphate
Red: Russia + Shia alliance

most realistic scenario desu, with ukraine and moldova being toss ups

>most realistic scenario desu
>desu
>united Ireland
>Scotland
Stopped reading from there.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120

>predicts