How do you known Sup Forums? Tell stories

How do you known Sup Forums? Tell stories...

was here before milhouse hole guy hinksi boxxy clockwork orange ruski shits

I think I came to Sup Forums from newgrounds when I was like 14

Discovered there was a pokemon board when I was looking for a walkthrough for something, and that eased my way into other boards.
Never really had a Sup Forums phase

I heard about it from memebase however many years ago

When I was a kid I spent a lot of time in Dungeon Siege chatrooms.
One day Microsoft shut off the servers without warning so I googled what the fuck just happened.
I found a forum post where it mentioned that some members of the community were working on setting up their servers.
I googled one of their names and, completely by chance, found his ED user page.
I was 13 or 14 at the time so naturally everything on ED was hilarious to me, and eventually I started using Sup Forums.

I went to Sup Forums
(no clue in hell how I get there the first time)
then went to to Sup Forums and /ck/
then Sup Forums Sup Forums
then Sup Forums, and sometimes /gif/

Heard about Sup Forums during the Independence Day Tumblr raid and sporadically visited Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Only really started coming here last September

Saw Pedobear somewhere > memegenerator > found about jesse slaughter > Sup Forums

That was when I was 16. I turn 22 this week.

A gaming forum back in 2005

kill yourself

Heard about it from TOTSE

Found TOTSE on google when I was looking up drugs or some shit

This was in 2006

DrossRotzank

no
It's not my fault my introduction here was through a shitty site

Honest?

I heard about it sometime ago on the news (Anonymous was still a thing) as a kid. I was worried I would get viruses for just going on here.

When I finally grew a set, I clicked. The first one I went to is /k/.

And that's how I'm here.

came here to save some pics from Sup Forums stay for /vg/

>2005, playing on a ragnarok online private server for about two years
>frequent the IRC channel
>someone posts a link to a Sup Forums animu image

I only actually started browsing in 2006, though

Wow you got 10 years in here

When was this

I remember people posting and saying Sup Forums was a scary page for hackers and shit -kek-. I started browsing since I was about 15 but didn't actually get it at first. Sup Forums was my first board

i discovered Sup Forums after coming across polandball comics (reddit ruined that meme) back in 2011.

Sup Forums has always been my main board. i dunno why i still stay here though, it's gone to complete shit.

That reminds me of when I was in a fledgling EVE corp and the CEO, who I'm pretty sure was an adult, told us we weren't allowed to post Sup Forums links in chat because they'd give people viruses.

>Sup Forums was my first board
Same

I've watched on Youtube videos that there was a disturbing web called "Sup Forums" where there were
psychopaths and "mentally ill" people. So one day I visited this web for discovering. Eventually I found out that actually it wasn't aaaaaall the web disturbing at all, there was interesting boards where I could learn and interact with anons around the world

heard about it through some friends back in 2011
started on Sup Forums, then went to Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums

>told us we weren't allowed to post Sup Forums links in chat because they'd give people viruses.
Christ

Dross?

I used to be a 9faggeer... yeah..

I discovered Sup Forums the day the "death throat" operation happened.

Facebook memes led me here when I was 16

He was pretty dumb.
I was brand new to the game, still on my free 30 days after running down a trial account, and I joined the corp because I figured it would be neat to join a new one instead of an established one where I'd just be some nobody.
I noticed there were "stocks" in the corp wallet and got curious, so I looked up what they were and found out that if you own enough stocks you can start a vote to replace the CEO, and voting power is tied to stock ownership. There was also a comment saying to make sure you take the stocks out of the corp wallet right away because officers can steal them from the wallet.
He had no idea about any of this and I very nearly got officer status and stole the corp from him when my game time ran out and I didn't care enough to renew it until months later.

i heard about Sup Forums from an xbox forum in like 2003, funnily enough i didnt start posting here regularly until last year

came from Sup Forums

Sup Forums was kinda a boogeyman so I just started browsing, I don't remember when, 3 years ago maybe

>

Yes je. Also Taringa.net

Saw the O RLY owl somewhere and googled it because I thought it was really amusing for some reason. Found Sup Forums.
9 years of browsing this shitheap. I'd honestly love to quit but there's just nowhere else to go.

Gaia Online & Habbo Hotel memes

Sup Forums got mentioned a few times due to raiding on some boards, and that game. I didn't really visit the site for a while, when I tried once there was a message from moot about how no hosting websites would "touch Sup Forums with a ten foot stick" and it scared me off for a bit. Think I eventually tried Sup Forums before it got so faggy with that nigger moderator.

i came here first years and years ago (at least 10) but found the layout too confusing to be bothered with and didn't come back until last year.

Read about it on ED in 2009

Didn't start posting on Sup Forums regularly until probably early 2013

Heard about how scary and edgy Sup Forums was when i was like 15, so in 2010 iirc. Was disappointed, and gradually migrated to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>but there's just nowhere else to go.
I'm afraid I'll be one of the poor fucks that gets crucified for posting a mildly racist message on memebook

The fappening

I always knew about it vaguely as a place where trolls and memes came from since probably about 2009, I cannot remember how I found out about it though. I didn't come onto it until 2014 though.

I think I went to Sup Forums once.
Saw a photo of a dick stuck inside a glass bottle and decided it wasn't the board for me.
Then I browsed /x/ daily for like two years. God that was a shit board.

The "how to make crystals" incident

In 2009 or so a friend of mine told me about it, and I lurked Sup Forums for a bit and found it to be funny and edgy, but I didn't really pay much heed to it, and I left it. Come 2011, for some reason which I don't remember I lurked Sup Forums again, though this time I actually stayed, and started posting. After a few months I got bored of Sup Forums, and so I started looking for a new board. That's when I found Sup Forums, and ever since then it's pretty much been my only board.

/r/MFA -> /fa/ -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums

From 8th grade actually

Kindly fuck off.

April fools day, i think 09 or 10

this

/r/Sup Forums, like everyone else

Why would anyone do that?

I used to browse some WN forums and someone made a thread talking about how they couldn't tell if Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular were satire or actually redpilled.

So I went to check and ended up liking it for all the ebin maymays and redditor hate and whatnot. then Sup Forums became shit in 2014ish and I came here.

Back then when I started with CS at Uni, there was this dude who was like really quiet but smart as fuck mathematically. Anyway, he used to surf on Sup Forums and I wondered what the fuck he was always laughing about. He showed me how he was trolling on Sup Forums all the time and eventually I started too. Dude was cool but he dropped for whatever reason, he literally only got A's.

>he doesn't want his mom to see all the posts he's making about immigrants and impoverished gentlemen of a dark-skinned persuasion

Someone sent me a ''whatislove'' flash game and there was a Sup Forums logo on it.. and I though oh that must be a funny site.... was what 10 years ago?

Encyclopedia Dramatica like seven years ago

Came here after noni moose shut down the PSN and the irc chat logs of the hackers were talking about Sup Forums

>le oldfags only!!1! XD

I hope this is bait

Been here since Chanology, old fags are the worst

old fag detected.

You literally came here fucking half a year ago though and from reddit of all places too.

Everyone here has a reddit account. Those who say they don't or call you "reddit" are the most active

>Everyone here has a Reddit account
No actually, I dont

Through a YouTube video l watched last year.

Shut the fuck up dude of course you do. How much karma do you have? You heard of unidan? Of course you have. When was the last time you got gold? Don't fucking lie to me.

I don't, but I do sometimes visit subreddits for video games I like.

Kek, nevar

You're a redditor.

I've been here way too fucking long.

I used to frequent the Ctrl-Alt-Del webcomic forums before I realised how shit it was, and was banned from there for shitposting. Then found out from others who hate the guy who writes it about his ED article explaining his pedophillia etc. from ED I ended up on Sup Forums.

Pic related was the latest craze at the time.

I know that's where you got that hot meme son don't fucking play around.

>not going to reddit to get the hot new Back to the Future edits
Do you even meme son?

Nah son, good old 100% homegrown memery

I'm not. I've never made a reddit account and I never will.
I'm just not so autistic that I won't visit the site if it's useful to me.

What's your reddit usernam account, i'll give you gold right now. All you have to do is tell me your username and the gold is yours.

u/Big_guy_UUUU

Don't have one

From ED, first board was /x/as i was addicted to conspiracy theories back then for some reason. It was shitty but it was fun somehow with the arg's and story thread.

So this is how it's gonna be. Too proud to admit you go to a website that statistically shares 96% of its user traffic with Sup Forums.
You're a fucking embarrassment my man.

2008 when i saw a bunch of stupid stuff posted on youtube that made me laugh at the time.

now i'm an expert shitposter on over a dozen different boards. and a hopeless NEET

Fine.... it's u/Bern_man_1996

Nah man, I tried to go there once and the lay out is such shit, also the whole hugbox/echo-chamber thing they have over there is really fucking gay, like the comment section of Ars Technica or any Gawkshit website

>half a year ago

I know Sup Forums for years and years and i've known about some of the most famous stories. Like the guy that blew himself up and shit. Yet never really bothered to came here and i actively made fun of people who used Sup Forums irl.
For some reason i decided to try it last January and ended up staying.
I post mostly on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Today is the first time i'm on Sup Forums.

t. Alberto Newbossa

I was fond of racist jokes when I was 13. Naturally found Sup Forums in 2009. Then branched off to Sup Forums and /g. Don't visit much either now.

Sup Forums bogeyman led to morbid curiosity led to me finding a forum/imageboard that doesn't bore me to tears

>Everyone here has a reddit account
kys

Hmpf. I wish i could go on the thread made by the portuguese wanting that meme to be banned and roast him.

One word:

COÑOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A friend on WOW introduced me to it in 2007

As embarrassing as it is to admit, when I was younger I thought shoop da whoop was hilarious, which led me to ED, which led me here in 2008.

i found it this summer i came from reddit r/cuckold XD

Not gonna lie to you, I started browsing Sup Forums in early 2012 when I was 16 because of le ebin memes I saw on the internet. I discovered Sup Forums about a year later and I've been posting here every day since June 2013. Just turned 21 last month.

Same

This

kys

dumb kysposter

First heard about it from friends in high school back in like 2008, they were talking about ED and Sup Forums and stuff, a guy I knew used to drop Sup Forums memes on occasion to confuse normies. I never came here back then because I was a retard and thought I'd get viruses and shit.

Fast forward to freshman year of college in 2010, a guy who I was rooming with browsed Sup Forums a lot and was able to convince me that I wasn't going to get hacked or anything.

Now I've wasted six years of my life.