ITT we predict what Britain will be like 10 years after they withdrew from the EU

ITT we predict what Britain will be like 10 years after they withdrew from the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QUs9gIaWD04
youtube.com/watch?v=_A6iboYaq08
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sucking your dick, as that sweet sweet liberty bursts into their mouth

Children of men turns out to be a documentary

Boringly similar to the way it is now.

Reality is can be tedious.

They'll have an agreement like Norway and Switzerland, contributing to the EU budget and being subject to EU regulations while having no say in it.
Also instead of Polish plumbers they'll have a Muslim mayor of London - oh wait

This

Also this

This most likely

>no scotland
>no gibraltar
>no northern ireland
>no malvinas

Youth emigrate to Europe.
Old people work the fields.

They're doing another referendum to overrule the first vote. Britain isn't leaving.

The most white European country.

>No Scotland
>A bad thing
>Implying they'll leave even though Spain and Belgium would veto them

>Spain wants to go to war with Britain over Gibraltar the beaner said

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120

>Argenthirdworldweakshitholetina wants to go to war with Britain over the FALKLAND ISLANDS the beaner said

God lefties are so delusional.

>300% more pakis
>200% more poos

>Farage going on record saying it should be easier for niggers and Pakis to immigrate

Yeah right.

>Immigrants will have to earn at least £35,000 a year if they want to stay
Whatever you say bean

Pls post? Is this about wanting more commonwealth immigration?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

Lower average income than Poland, and dependent on coal and mining like they're still in the 1970s

Scotland is independent, Ireland is unified and the City of London is its own sovereign tax haven

lmao

>He said Brexit will also help immigration become a 'non-issue' in the UK because the Government could cut net migration to under 50,000 - more than a sixth of the current level.
>After a Brexit vote Mr Farage favours implementing an Australian points-based immigration policy - backed by Tory Brexit campaigners Boris Johnson and Michael Gove - which would lead to 'more black people' qualifying to enter the UK.

Oh so way less immigrants but more rich behaved niggers than rapist sand niggers. Why is this bad?

>Way less immigrants and no gimmiegrants
>The ones that enter will be smart and rich
>This is bad for Britain because they're brown

>rich behaved niggers

AKA British version of H2B, getting a bunch of white collar third worlders who will put the white British middle class out of jobs. Instead of having a Polish working class and a British middle class, they'll end up with a British working class and a shitskin middle class. Enjoy.

He also went on record to say qualified commonwealthers from Africa will be preferred over qualified Europeans. Anyone who's viewing the Brexit as some kind of "pro-white" decision is a straight up lunatic. The only thing it effectively will do is preventing white Europeans from going to the UK while crashing British economy as a bonus.

Browner with more mudshits and darkies.

But this will happen in less than a year rather than 10.

Oh user you're so fucking right man those people from Sudan and Syria are all future engineers,scientist ect
THE MIDDLE CLASS IS FUCKED!!!!

you find this funny now but you're going to be butthurt as hell in 5-10 years about all the indian tech workers

>Shitskin middle class

>Take in less than 50k immigrants a year
>including all common wealth countries so, Canada, Australia, New zealand who have far higher volume of educated people and being native English speakers have more points
>UK Holds over 64 million people

Back to reality.

Tell that to the thousands of American programmers and engineers who currently have a hard time finding a well paid job because the American government is handing out visas to every Currynigger willing to work for burger flipper salary. That is your future.

They're going to raise taxes, enact civilian gun ownership freedom, and have a civil war after a fre years.
And then end up as a country where 95% are fat and stupid and 5% are selling stuff to that 95%.

>What's an immigration cap mommy?
>What's the conservative party mommy?
>Integrate
>Rich
>Highly skilled
I'd rather ^ than a bunch of bydlos and rapefugees

>kick out white European people
>ship in niggers and muslims
>arsefuck yourselves by cutting all the trade advantages of the EEA
>bankers and traders in London already considering moving to Frankfurt which will strip London of its world financial capital status
>bunch of unemployed boomer retards in the north think this will return the UK to the 50s level of manufacturing production, wishful thinking

>Soros

Oh yeah, Soros. He got richer off of this shit, don't think you can outkike the kike.

www.marketwatch.com/story/soros-looks-set-to-make-a-killing-on-brexit-result-2016-06-24

They should clamp down on illegals.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUs9gIaWD04

youtube.com/watch?v=_A6iboYaq08

England becomes a hermit kingdom similar to North Korea. A great wall is built on the Scottish/English border. It is heavily militarized as is the Strait of Dover and the Channel Islands. Citizens are constantly terrified but cannot show it as thinking about terror is a crime.

They lose the war to the EU and spain and become the Republica islamica de espana y bretana

What a bunch of butthurt faggots LMAO
Couldn't even go out and vote and they have the audacity to whine about LOL

we do this, Hindu americans are a model minority i don't think any country has ever said "gee we just have to many engineers, doctors and lawyers".

top kek

In the anglosphere.

Start getting very, very scared.

kek at the redditballs

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think that they'll be better for it.

I think that they'll ally with us. That's what your're so afraid of. That we'll accept them. I think that your Frankenstein world is over, and that some people have started to see it. They liked not being a pathetic shadow that sees itself with ugly, stupid people and it didn't live-up.

It's over, and you don't like it.

Welcome to the fold Dad.

I don't know what it will be like, but I know they will be using one of these.

i'd take losing scotland, i was disappointed that they didn't fuck off last time

northern ireland won't go, trust me. anyone who thinks it will is delusional or doesn't understand the situation past "ireland wants freedom :D"

gibraltar is only good for memes

theres no reason why muh islands would be going, and the argies aren't exactly capable of taking them by force

we are literally saving scotland from itself

scottish """""nationalists""""" are sweden-tier sjw pinkos

If he got surgery on his eyes he'd look pretty white/greek desu....

>They liked not being a pathetic shadow that sees itself with ugly, stupid people and it didn't live-up.
Who are these ugly stupid people? Polish intellectuals have made great and numerous contributions to humanity. Fuck you.

Scots and every other Euros completely turn them away, because almost nothing can be earned there anymore.

Theres a bunch of Chinese companies, economic "labors" from China, "interns" from Brit commonshit countries, to fill in the loss of foreign investments and headquaters from big companies in the 1st world countries. As a result the "labors" and the "interns" get everywhere.

Cant gain influence over Euros and other 1st world country and their economy stays bad, so invite more and more of them and get to give them a special privilege to stay there, and also establish a strong economic cooperation agreement with China and some potential countries like Brazil, but still the economy cant be stabilized.

Public opinions start to call "Brenter".
Brit PM manage to propose a referendum for rejoining the EU or Neo-EU, while there are full of "labors" "interns" and former immigrants and is the fact that to rejoin the EU they have to accept a lot of rigid and difficult requirements.

kek love it

The p*litics of G*rm and Fr***e is obviously bloody fucking bullshit
Bri*ts made the best choice.
a J*p is for Br*ts

Why did Brits even chimp out over refugees, they didn't take in many at all

>Dissolving of the United Kingdom
>Freedom for the Irish and Scottish people
>England becoming an irrelevant nation

>delusional brits think they just solved their migration problems

>in reality they just fucked themselves even harder

>cantmakethisshitup.exe

>GTA6 gets released everywhere but England

>Freedom for the Irish and Scottish people
a "free" scotland would be a hellhole, all of the extreme sjw shit of sweden combined with the alcoholism, drug use, poverty and anti-social violence

and no british or (republic) irish politicians in power want to touch the northern ireland situation with a 10 foot barge pole, any significant swing one side to the other would bring back the bombings and murders

india global superpower in 2030 thats what

They were led to believe the migrants they already had there had anything to do with EU policies.

I imagine it will look something like this

they'll be great again

That looks an awful lot like your intellectual "urban planning"

>Britain
You mean the Kingdom of England and Wales?

>they'll end up with a British working class and a shitskin middle class.
So the white British workers will end up serving their black masters? Glorious

>

>northern ireland won't go, trust me. anyone who thinks it will is delusional or doesn't understand the situation past "ireland wants freedom :D"

Only people that say this don't understand the situation passed "muh terrorism". Most nordies have and always will mainly care about bennies and now they've lost the EU beenies which they needed.

The economy will be somewhat shittier, and the UK will be less relevant. All around not a very positive development for the UK.

Because like 99.995% of voters on either side (including myself) had almost no clue in how the EU works and the UK's position in the EU

my money on this

Britain will become the Iran of Europe. An Isolated nation filled with radicals. Britain will become part of the Axis.

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

lmao

basically exactly the same

>The Conservative party
Ohohohahahaha. This idiot is so delusional.

looks like a Tony Hawk's pro skater final level

ENGLAND PREVAILS

>the man who wanted to be queen
That was Brown m8