ARGENTINA APPLYING FOR EU

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/brexit-aftermath-argentina-petition-to-enter-union/

GET IN HERE FAGTS

Other urls found in this thread:

eldeforma.com/2016/06/24/argentinos-preguntan-si-ya-les-sobra-un-lugar-en-la-union-europea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brb moving to argentina

>EUROPEAN Union

>Sorry to hear Great Britain left you. Maybe I can be your GB tonight :3

please...nuke us, I don't want to live in this shithole without dignity anymore

I beg you, end our suffering already

lol no, time to invade.

Then EU can finally die.

kek, that's great fucking banter

Proves that EU is a joke

That's what I'm wondering. I thought you had to be a European country to be in that union. Aren't there trans Atlantic organizations that can be joined instead?

are you a fagot? argentina is european

Europe owns the world though. France already has holdings in south america, so why not?

and Cabo Verde is begging to join the EU lol and are seeking desperate measures to join it and cutting itself off from the rest of West Africa.

Maybe it's because they think they can get better trade even if they are more likely to not gain much out of it because Cabo Verde has little to trade for or the other fact that this gives the an instant springboard to migrating to Europe and further vacate the island quickly (more people of Cabo Verdean descent live outside the place then in it.)

IF ARGENTINA JOIN THEN BRAZIL WILL JOIN TOO!

Links not working, plus there's no info on the net I can find. Oh well, I'll entertain the idea.

What's the point of calling it the EU if it would be a trade organization open to anyone? Doesn't make sense to me.

As for the why, well, I could see them doing it to give UK the finger. Applying to the EU would be a nice way of saying you wanna side with them, even if it doesn't happen. And would not only open larger trade negotiations, but might bring the possibility of getting back the Falkland islands someday. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it, but not out of care for the union rather than what they could get out of siding with them.

Diplomatic world domination.

this, I think theyre doing it to get back malvinas in a diplomatic way but theyll have to accept tons of africans in exchange, its gonna be a difficult negotiation since nowadays being an european means loving tbc (throbbing black cocc) and argies hate that

It's in Spanish though
eldeforma.com/2016/06/24/argentinos-preguntan-si-ya-les-sobra-un-lugar-en-la-union-europea/

They have the same chance getting in as Turkey lmao

ahahah please make this happen

kek

So pretty high?

>back

>back

bye uk

las malvinas son argentinas!

MOROCCO was refused due to "not being european". Why would ARGENTINA be able to? lol

Argentina needs more refugees, even though they don't have a terrible population problem.

STOP BEING RACIST

>Europe owns the world though
oh ok

It's quite obvious they want them juicy EU funds.

You know what I mean, It's half of what I hear about the nation. Falklands this Falklands that.... I guess it's a nice distraction to the other problems the nation may have.

lmao

>european union
>not really european

I got 404 when i click the link.
did our sultan(PBUH) banned it or what?

404 here too

>page 404
OP es puta

noice
o
i
c
e

By 2050, EU will consist of Moldova, Turkey and Argentina.

If Argentina European we european

well youre definitely the first person to think that, youre a fucking genius maybe you should communicate this with every argie before they join the eu for nothing

the shitskin panamenian made up that link

i want south korea to join the eu cause our companies needs bigger markets

I'd need a full arsenal before I go in to tell them the truth

well he's not wrong there are 3 major powers thgat influance the world right now

European union
USA
China

everybody else is just proxy nation where the big 3 uses the other nations use to manipulate the other.

But theres only one superpower

>404

U LIED 2 ME PANAMA!

Well done joao, these retards didnt even bother clicking the link

But Argentina is white...

I wish this were true

Keep the joke, if all the world thinks we're niggers, the real niggers and muslims will not invade us like what happened in north america and europe.
So yeah, thank you very much guys.

what if the EU turns out to be ruled by muslimes? then they sure could invade you.

Game over