WE SECEDE !

WE SECEDE !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwARWUMkPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't leave Greece. We love you.

Italia and Greece are Europe.

But if you secede you'll face an economic crumble and a vast majority of your population will be unemployed.

Oh wait.

fake internet friendship

Please do. Nobody in the EU would care. In fact, a lot of people would celebrate.

Can't be worse than living in a spic country.

LMAO that's sad

Germany you idiots are ruining not just the EU but Europe as well. Why must Germans always try and destroy Europe?

Spics > Muslims

At least spics integrate and work

Just do it already.

It will effect Greece much more than it will effect the EU

Your country is such a drain on the EU I am surprised they haven't asked you to leave

England on the other hand has always put more money in than it has taken out, and London is by far the most important financial hub in the EU, and one of the top two most important in the world along with New York

and the world shuddered
youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

I am a Greek

same shit

Germany profited from all the debt countries. They are just good with media manipulation. Just see how many retards are like you or pro-refugee.

PAY DENTBS
A
Y

D
E
S
B
T
N
S

>greece
>secede

With your fucking financial status you might as well changed your name to the republic of IMF if you secede

Turkey is richer and more European than romania.

cuck

the eu destroyed your country as did to ours

The fucking irony of you posting a webm of the remnant of the ottoman empire in my country

romanians are lesser humans to Turks and other Europeans.

Where's turkey on that list of european countries of yours again?

Romania is not a real European country. You are similar to Russians, Kazakhs or Chinese.

Damn, I wanna leave this shit too.

fite me hun

Don't try. It sucks.

Ok but try to get not shot down by Turks on your way to my home.

You mean to become Russia's vassal? You commie. Anyway, in that case, Turkey deserves to join EU more.

Why do you hate Turkey so much?

At this rate soon only Germany and Turkey going to be left in EU.

you can join them

Why is everybody being so rude to each as of late?
we are all here together and it's okay to argue but i do believe that we should all be friends with each other in the end, the quarrels of old are long over

turkey won't be allowed in the eu

Pretty sure russia could just roll into germany in 3 days and take over if they wanted to.
Fuck you.

Not really. I rather hate R*ssia more.

I am a Greek. Greeks suck Russian dicks as much as eastern Europeans suck American dicks.

>says pickpocket

yah well there is no need to be rude to each other just room for argue and debate but being mean to people who you'd probably get along with in real life is just a silly excuse for a person to be mean
if we were nicer to each other we would all learn more and listen to each other better

Well, beggars can't be choosers.

You write only stupid things about Turkey.

>the 'I am greek' greek
everytime

Huh? I don't understand what you mean.

Poland also leaves if we discover that money we get is lower than normally.

I am a Greek.

Get out of my country Pablo

Yeah, well, listen to this, where were you burgers in 56? The western propaganda said that if you can break free they'll assisst in gaining independence, hungarians broke free. Sent message and the american reply was basically "go fuck yourselves idiots, you're not worth our time". Go eat a fat shit.

That post is so stupid. You write always like you want people to hate Turkey.

Don't reply like you are me. I am a Greek.

You are very autistic. I haven't said that.

My mother didn't have sex with strangers like many German women.

Yes, because you are a Turk.
I however, am a Greek.

drop your proxy

I am a Greek you are a germ.

No I am a Greek.

I am a Greek.

You are probably a first generation immigrant like most "Canadians" on Sup Forums.

I, too, am greek

Millions of Americans don't even belong to our race and most of you are mixed.

I

A

Dubs decide the level
Trips decide the time

More like We suicide. China will finally eat you up more than now. No euros will be able to gain a profit by that and they, murika, japan, and every other 1st world country will just get to ignore you.

America is not a white country and their degenerate culture harms the world, same with Japan.

If I don't get trips, then I am Greek.

If I do, then 40 minutes.

>China will finally eat you up
I think they need to eat up like 15 countries before that.

Hello, Reddit!

Is there a chance that this could actually happen ?

Yes but who cares.

It's a tiny economy

Greece is one of the best nations on Earth. Everything they do should concern you.

No! I am Greek.

Hello. I am Greek (from the country named Greece, therefore I am Greek)

Are you Greek? (btw I am Greek)

I am a Greek.

Hello, Greek friend. I am also from Greece (That means I am Greek)

What do you think about Grexit, my fellow Greek friend (We are from Greece so therefore we are Greeks)

I'm a Greek and support Grexit.
Make Greece Great Again

China has consistently invested a great deal in Greece and deeply associated with after the real Grexit. They, for instance, already bought up one of principal ports there and have owned it. iirc They did it from a public sector, not even from a private one.

Make Greeks Greek again. I'm a Greek.

I really hope that Graecia retrieves the height she had 2500 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwARWUMkPw