Americans are asleep. QUICK! Post healthy food

Americans are asleep. QUICK! Post healthy food.

NOT TODAY

Sorry to one-up you m8

>tfw we perfected american food

Here's Buddhist cuisine in Japan, it's vegetarian or vegan, and it is based on the Dharmic concept of ahimsa (non-violence).

Get this rabbit food out of my sight

"Freaky Eaters" btw. This is the skank that only ate cheesy potatoes for like *30 years* or something lmao

What do American eat in order to lose their weight usually?

Lots of Americans just eat all the shitty food they want and the ones that don't give a shit about health food but want to look good hit the gym hard

I think they usually have some kind of weird diet of the season, like you can eat as much as you want, but only chili pepper coke and leek.

Burgers are pretty healthy though, you get your meats, vegetables, and grain all in one meal. Lots of proteins and vitamins to start off you day

>eating burgers for breakfast
You're literally a meme

He probably has to do it homemade which is extra special. Even Macca's doesn't serve burgers until lunch hours.

I've only watched it a couple of times out of morbid curiosity, its like natural selection being beaten with a length of hose

>hit the gym hard
I'd rather eat grass than take exercise hard.

All the episodes I've seen have pretty much been hamplanet females with relatively normal husbands that cuck themselves into caring for these wastes of oxygen

For what fucking purpose?

I guess because its illegal to shoot them and too expensive to divorce them

You have to wonder about the lack of human spirit though that just says "fuck it, I give up" for no reason other than society allows it

keked at filename

>divorce

Too expensive because these cucks spend their slave wages on more pizza and cake and lightbulbs for these gas-worthy subhumans who don't work because they can't work because they can't move. "All Americans are fat" is obviously false but so many of us that are fat are literally morbidly obese. Going to Wal-Mart in the south is always a treat when I'm down there. Fantastic people watching; always make sure to check what they have in their shopping carts for lulz.

I can kind of understand why people get so fat in the south though, fuckin Louisiana gumbo and other stuff they cook that will make you cry its so good

lmao

Only one large Big Mac meal with diet coke