Be me

>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villages do not create any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in this place, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
The >father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I will move to America to be the great person. I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....

Other urls found in this thread:

cuckchan.org/int/search/filename/ 1452441801652/
youtube.com/watch?v=0mhoPqwg-JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Small villages do generste money if they are utilized correctly you ignorant nip

You people are just incompetent

>>>/your blog/

kys

How very self-hating of you.

I'd rather live in a small village in Japan than a megalopolis like Tokyo any day. Feel like finding me a place in Hokkaido? I'd gladly leave the land of the hyper-competitive.

That's the case of cozy and aesthetic villages in the white countries.
There are tons of young people who have to be associated to shitty, ugly, savage and unsophisticated "tradition" or "culture" thing.
And that's partly why it diminishes young population of our rural districts.

Didn't you read the post? He said he wanted to go to America.

HAHAHAHA HRA HAR HUA HUA

GOOD JAP, YESSSS

>danka yu amerika sama for enriching nihon with superia amerigan culturu. We are so guretufu for dee atomicu bumbu

HAHAHA THROW YOUR CULTURE DOWN THE DRAIN YOU DIRTY JAP MONKEY MAN

BOW TO SUPERIOR AMERICA

HAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR ANIME HAHAHAHAH REMEMBER NOT TO REPRODUCE AHAHAH AHAHAH HA HA HA AHA

that's not OP btw

And I told him I'd rather leave here and live in Hokkaido than stay in a hyper-competitive country. I want to be irrelevant and just have comfortable family and social ties. Hell, I'd quit 4chang.

I hate muh heritage fags too, they're nothing but cucks

HITORI NI HITOTUDUTU MORAERU
JIYUU TO JOUNETSU WO TE NI
KAGAYAKU TAME NI UMARETEKITA BOKU RA NO TABI HA TUDUKU

Absolutely right!

Mone is my father, my son and my holy spirit!

Praise Allmighty Bitcoin!

what job do you have?

Villages are comfy though, and your father is right.
Importing immigrants solely for muh economy is retarded, culture is more important.
I'd rather earn less than paying a fuckload of taxes to support my own replacement

This is the most pathetic post I've ever seen. Please tell me all Japanese are not like this

Oil and gas business.

No, I don't really even know any anime besides Miyazaki movies. Hokkaido just looks like an objectively comfy place after I looked into it wondering, "what happens here?"

This is why i don't watch animes.

obviously not, it's bait. Probably some American or Brit living there

Bavaria is the most productive and economically powerful country in germany, yet it's also the most rural with the most villages.
There are virtually no slums or Ghettos in Bavaria unlike places like Berlin.
Bavaria also holds its traditions and culture high and dearly.
Big cities don't automatically equal economic wealth. Build moderately big cities and surround them with villages and nature. That way you get a happy, productive population. You're father is in the right, I'm sorry.

It is I have to give him points for shit posting though.

cuckchan.org/int/search/filename/ 1452441801652/

>Bavaria is the most productive and economically powerful country in germany
This will never stop being hilarious

>cuckchan

Top kek. Fucking what

It's a temporary site for desustorage

What kind of traditions do you have?
Maybe you could provide tourism or shit.
>small village
Well, I don't know what to do here.

this guy is a genius

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Then you have to revolve around doing a song and dance just to survive and generate profits and pimp out your culture.

Success breeds jealousy.
Thee north of Germany is basically an eternal shithole that leeches of the money of South Germany

Big city is only good for travel 2bh. To actually make good $$, I would choose live in a suburb that is the least crowded and only go to a big city for work (cuz living in big city makes it too expensive and earning better income meaningless) or I would seek for much smaller city with some tech industry. I personally think once population of city/metro hits 500k~1m (if including suburb, it will be like 3-4m or more at leadt), the living expense in the city gets too expensive that it is pointless to live there for better income and shit. Also some professions (i.e. doctors and dentists) are paid less in big cities b/c of competitions

That's a city

>mfw Hamburg is only northern place with green
I heard it is literally NYC of Germoney. Is that true?

Yes. If you want live in the North, Hamburg is the only city to go.

Idk. I have been kinda interested in either Frankfurt, Munchen, or Stuttgart. Can you redpill me on those places?

They're all south so they're all good to go.
I don't think there's a lot of difference between those. Munich has the best University and is declared the safest city in germany and has Oktoberfest.
Stuttgart is interesting if you're interested in famous germans I guess. And by that I mean german TV stars. It's basically Cologne light. It's also good for partying.
Frankfurt is arguably the most beautiful of the three. Actually if I had to call a city the "New York of Germany", Frankfurt would be it. And it has famous exhibitions like the IAA where all the big car manufacturers exhibit all their new models.

Oh thx for info m8. I will make sure to look around those places

You will be nobody in USA
You need only one hand to count famous american zipperheads
While you can turn your village into tourist trap and get shekels
T. Cryptojew

small villages have become fashionable Portugal in the last 5 years, people are investing in them left and right so that they can rent them to tourists as a rural tourism thing.

You can be closer to nature, see and pet farm animals, go for donkey/horse/bike rides, live in a cozy farm house, etc.

Foreigners seem to love that shit.

What would you say about Berlin?

Feels good living in the New World where that kind of muh traditions argument rarely happens
In Australia, farmers, fishermen and other regional workers acknowledge how shitty their job is and most often encourage their kids to get a degree and a professional job.
>Offer not valid for black kids, who will be called coconuts and ostracised

Absolute shithole. Worst place of Germany you can find.

Seppuku now pls

I can't tell if this is ironic or not.

Pretty sure it's a german he mistakenly forgot to turn on his proxy on Sup Forums once.

Japenis autism isn't funny anymore. fuck off

leftism is a disease of the mind. kys, my man.

but Japanese countryside is really fun place.
I strongly believe we should keep this tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mhoPqwg-JA

You are both wrong, your father has money and is desperate to recapture a time where having it didn't matter, those times are never coming back
You haven't worked to get your own money so that's all you care about, your father has doomed you to repeat his mistakes. One day you will be old and rich and having the same conversation with your son