Why do Turks exist?

Why do Turks exist?

t. Bremain voter trying to divert attention away from his personal massive failure

They exist to make Arab and European get along well

To corrupt humanity with their tainted souls.

TO PUNISH WEST

To tokmak your mother my mentor :DDDD

Most meme vwave album, good job Mehmet

Truly the worst thing that happened to humanity

Well they've failed pretty horribly at that

hmm

>The Eternal Altaic Destroys Rome and causes the Dark Ages(The Huns)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed China Several Times(Manchu/Jurchen, Mongols, Japan)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Persia Several Times(Seljuks, Azeri Qajar, Timur, Mongols)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Hindu India Several Times(The Sultanate of Dehli, The Mughal, Nader Shah, Timur)
>The Eternal Altaic Destroyed The Middle East Several Times (Seljuks, Mongols, Mamluks, Ottomans)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Constantinople(Bulgars, Seljuks, Ottomans, )
>The Eternal Altaic(Lenin) Destroyed Tsarist Russia and started a communist Empire that ravaged Half of the world with their Proxies

Because we are alpha :^)

Are are picking a quarrel with Turks?

Well said!

Are you picking a quarrel with Turks?*

Dönerçi please, focus more on getting Japanese women to stop running away from you.

W H I P O F G O D
H
I
P

Japan has alway been our best ally!!

Oh, too bad I'm a native Japanese. Incidentally, I'm not the same guy as you mean.

Don't take Japan qt from us!

VATAN MİLLET BANZAİ

The question is, did you ever build anything ?

white genocide when friend?

>says Portuguse

>why do turkey exist
without evil people there wouldn't be good people lad

Natural selection

To save Arabs and Persians from persecution by crusaders.

You're welcome to try m8.

>turks
More like turds

Punishment from God for our sins

Turkish and Japanese are obvious brothers,In the old age,We are same nomad ethnicity in the vast field and desert.
One day we were going to apart,Our turkish bros run tward the Moon,Our ancesters run tward the Sun.Now,You can confirm how our flags are.

Because we have sinned greatly against The Lord our God and that's the payback.

I guess if you artificially take merit for half the world's accomplishments you're pretty cool.

I don't know. I'm not enjoying this reality anymore. Can I wake up? I want to wake up.

Turks are not bad as you mean.
(Ethnic) Russians are more dangerous. They steal everything, use violence, spread drugs and AIDS on not only Russia also Estonia.
Turks are rather far better than (ethnic) Russians who would invade your country even if you were irresponsible.

because someone needs to be based

Because no other race would keep company to your slag hag mums.

This

Turkey bizimdir

Tell me about invading countries without provoaction, you should know a thing or two about that.

>To give some examples
>Japan (Kril/Chishima islands and Sakhalin/Karafuto)
>Ukraine (Crimea)

What a stupid mustache hahaha

soon brother. there won't be any wh*te presence in asia, americas, australia and africa.