I love Israel, do you?

I love Israel, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neLz2Xfbztg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

wtf? I hate palestine and love israel now!

I'm a #cruzmissle now,

Why didn't the Jews want Tasmania?

Yes if only we had more jews we would be so much better then with all these sand niggers

I-Is he alright?

Jews should probably be the smaller, aggressive guy. So much shoah.

Thank you for persecuting all those jewish sandingers and sending them here.

nah it's a shitty place and it wasn't supposed to be and i hate like 85% of the population here and the nature we had is ruined and keeps getting ruined and i have to waste 3+ years of my most important period in life in the army and all our neighbours are arabs and everyone is a scheming jew looking to scheme you out of a few more shekels

It's pretty claustrophobic here.
Wish I could've loved Israel from afar. Like from a Western country.

Underage please leave.
I don't even disagree with you, but I fucking hate it when kids just mimic everything their parents say.

not even joking i'm 20 and a combat engineer btw your yuppie parents were totally right just because you have mommy issues doesn't mean they weren't

I love israel too but that gif is bullshit. Both are skinny little rats.

yes, good people.

youtube.com/watch?v=neLz2Xfbztg

I do

yes

When all the palestine are killed, it will be fun seeing the Israel government faking videos and pictures to justify those areas having nothing at all.
If this isn't happening already...Since nobody is allowed to go there besides military.

Even if the territory doesn't rightfully belong to Israelites, I say fuck it, fuck Palestinians. Why on Earth do we even need more arabs? I dislike jews but Israel is the only functioning country in the Middle East and they should just take every square inch of arab land.

>inb4 good goy

>if i tell lies on the internet it means it's true

i always see arabs waving palestanians flags at any garbage hippie lefist gathering they can in the Netherlands. im not even famlilair with those sand countries or their conflict but this is enough for me too love Israel.

I personally believe Christians should have a larger population in Israel seeing as those religious areas are important one nation and one religion as the majority should not control it.

the only stable regional power except us, shame we can't get along because muh allah

>arabs during ww1: FUCK YOU TURKS, WE WILL KILL YOU ALL
>palestenians today:TURKS WILL BUILD OTTOMAN EMBIRE AND SAVE US

yeah nah, i would rather befriend a jew than an arab/kurd/assyrian/etc
i am from turkey and i say kill 'em all!

What's the position of the Turkish people regarding Islam? As far as I know, Turkey is a secular state, yes? So why do you still have the crescent moon on your flag?

Also fuck the kurds.

some of you Jordanians are all right. don't go to Baqa'a tomorrow.

>What's the position of the Turkish people regarding Islam?
used to be more cultural islam than actual practicing, akp government has moved the country down a more islamic path in the past 15 years though
we are still a mostly secular(%80) country though

>So why do you still have the crescent moon on your flag?
its the other way around, this has been our flag since for a long time but the islamic countries adopted it as the symbol of islam
it actually comes from the symbol of constantinople, seat of the ottoman government

Lefties are hilarious. Just a couple of years ago, Jews were the apex of victimhood, the poorest blokes on Earth. Now it's the opposite, they hate Jews and Israel, all in favor of the sandniggers. I wonder how much time passes until the left claims Hitler as a hero.

>this has been our flag since for a long time but the islamic countries adopted it as the symbol of islam
Mmhm, I didn't know that. I knew about the old flags, I recall a three-crescents banner from the earliest emirates but I didn't know it preceded Islam.

What's your thougths on Erdoğan?

>What's your thougths on Erdoğan?
waiting for the day of the rope

Lefties are hilarious. Just a couple of years ago, Jews were the apex of victimhood, the poorest blokes on Earth.
>Now it's the opposite, they hate Jews and Israel, all in favor of the sandniggers. I wonder how much time passes until the left claims Hitler as a hero.

What...Please don't tell me you actually believe this obscene caricature.

>caricature
?
I was being partially sarcastic if that makes you feel good.

The big guy is not jew it's a Russian jews here can fight for shit they only stab you with knifs in the back and watch you slowly bleed to death this is how they win

Fuck weak real mizrahi maroko jews best strong jews Russian Ashkenazi jews

Gideon?

Gideon?

This.

>Just a couple of years ago, Jews were the apex of victimhood, the poorest blokes on Earth. Now it's the opposite, they hate Jews and Israel, all in favor of the sandniggers.
>Just a couple years ago

He's fine but he's now hated by everyone in Australia

I like Israel and I like Bibi