Are people so stupid in your country they proudly ignore experts in political and economic issues?

Are people so stupid in your country they proudly ignore experts in political and economic issues?

England
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36619342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The older generation voted 40 years ago to join the EU I am therefore inclined to believe they made the right choice to leave given the fact that their generation has seen what your country is like in and out of the EU.

no because they voted to join the EU when britain had extensive relations with a commonwealth.

now we'll scrambling to keep extensive relationships with europe.

the whole thing is quite farcical

>Are people so smart in your country they proudly ignore master EU shills in political and economic issues?

FTFY

No, we know better than to question those with years of experience in these matters... Shame on you britain!

it was your choice so now live with that and stop cyring

I was only like 10 when we switched to the euro so i dont know how it went politically, but something tells me un the uk there were """"""""""""""""""""""""ëxperts"""""""""""""""""""""" who said if the uk doesnt switch along with the rest of europe theyd be done for.

Choice made by fucking old cunts that will die in a couple years

T-take us back PLEASE

Jews voted mostly for leave though. Literally playing in their hands.

Who needs the EU anyway?

>Majority of britain
>Choice made by fucking old cunts that will die in a couple years
Worried you wont be able to study your arts degree on a Erasmus program?

they dont even know what the EU is
they answered the following question instead
>are you british or a bloody continental?

But the old generation will also soon die and not get to suffer any consequences for their actions. They could have voted for UK to become part of Africa and it wouldn't have affected them in the least.

If you're over 60 years old your vote should count as half a vote IMO.

retarded logic. 48% of them have every reason to complain

you don't seriously think all UK millenials are art degree holders?

these could very well be the next generation of scientist, engineers and economists etc etc at risk here

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36619342
>Remain supporter Elizabeth Mayfield, 19, looked on in despair as the referendum results came in.
>And she knew who she blamed - an older generation that she sees as having secure jobs and gold-plated generous pensions, people who had caused house prices to soar and plunged the country into debt.

I honestly agree with this shit. Baby boomers fucked the younger generation in this country.

retard answer, in a democracy the majority wins 52% choose to leave so deal with that

out is out goodbye

bye

yes they are

aka you and the rest of these so called lefty student political experts.

>not requiring 60% or above for such an important vote with long-term consequences

I know Germans have no heart but take pity on us

good riddance

STEM students here don't talk politic.
If hes going to complain about a majority referendum when the age splits at 35 anyway, then yes I would.
If hes studying anything useful he'll be just fine.

>students on suicide watch

we kill your labour MP's and win the leave vote all in the same week HAHAHA

Oh no you have to show your passport when going to Europe and have to pay extra for holidays and your government will be able to make its own decisions without getting overruled by brussels

HOW WILL MILLENIALS SURVIVE?

This is what you sound like

It wasn't my choice it was old people's choice

maybe a little bit

They want to study abroad for free, it's only the students complaining.

>If you're over 60 years old your vote should count as half a vote IMO.
That... is actually not a bad idea. People over 60 are known here as the "baby boomers", basically the group who benefited the most during post WW2 redevelopment.

this is the dumbest shit I've ever fucking seen, you should neck yourself

>up 2pc

>Are people so stupid in your country they proudly ignore experts in political and economic issues?
LEL

>STEM students here don't talk politic.
They do here and they are pretty anti Brexit pro EU.
Shitty decisions violating human rights and consumer rights get overruled by Brussels

gyppos don't even live to 60 so of course you'd say something like that

So do young delusional lefty university students m8

also the group that have fucked up this country in terms of housing affordability and living affordability

Democracy is more important that economics

hello enjoying melbourne?

Fuck baby boomers but I'm still leave.

>Poles are pro-EU
I wonder why?

>violating human rights

Last I checked gays in Britain didn't get thrown off rooftops by Muslims

What experts? Those people that go on the media? ahahaha
Their logic is so easily destroyed. Try me...

>that angry e petition

toplel

Also it's too late now the ball has started rolling.

Could you imagine if we went
>oh actually we'll stay lol!

40% of people between the age of 18-24 voted, and then they blame old people who actually drag their asses to vote.

Fucking pathetic

>mainstream kaynsian economists

>cumulatively paid more in taxes
>voted in more elections then all the students put together
>actually worked and reaping the rewards with their retirements

Oh please tell me some 19 year old NEET is more entitled to the vote then the older generation.

NOT MY FAULT I DIDNT VOTE THEM IN

thx for that picture, searched it for ages

hahaha

>They do here and they are pretty anti Brexit pro EU.
Brexit is extremely unfavourable for Poland. I'd expect any pole to be anti Brexit and pro EU (aside from the ones who might hinge on a single topic like immigration)
EU is going to have a lot of trouble funneling funds to you now. You're going to receive far less economic support, or, someone else will.

>Nearly half of young people don't think they are exclusively heterosexual

Young people are cancer

It must be amazing being a pensioner, you can fuck everything up to no end and no matter what you will always get that sweet pension.

I feel for you brother, my whole family voted leave and are treating me like a child that doesnt know what hes talking about.

They fucking voted for tax raises, even more expensive holidays!, nhs privatisation! a broken UK! an overall poorer country! Emotional voting has killed this country

>lefty
>wanting to stay in the biggest economic market on the planet

wut

The picture is literal the Polish anti EU front.
Last I checked not even 70 years ago Alan Turing died for being a gay there. Of course we need to stop any human right violations. First you say you don't throw gays off rooftops but then you say normal death penalty for them is okay.
There are still anti EU Poles. EU hatred doesn't need rationality.

As I said, they're delusional.

>I HATE CAPITALISM
>WE SHOULD STAY IN THIS CAPITALIST UNION!!!!

The country is not for old men, it's for young people who will live for another 50+ years in it.

>mfw 51% is a resounding majority to a yes or no question

this

>sweet pension

Only if you earnt a lot and saved a lot, I think you massively overestimate how much you get.

So you're just making things up. As if art students are the majority of the under 50 population

yes goyim trust the ""experts""

>So do young delusional lefty university students m8

Did you read what I said?

The majority voted leave, the majority wins.

Welcome to democracy, this is how we do things in the west ahmed.

Maybe they don't hate capitalism. Maybe the marxism memes are just memes. Or maybe they are intelligent enough to know when to compromise.

This makes me so happy. Don't try to come here you whinging Pom, we're full.

In all honestly the EU is a failed experiment which will only keep collapsing. Why would you want unrepresentative democracy?

>people blaming it on old people
>people discovering only now how democracy works
>people saying old people shouldn't vote because they lost
Seriously making shitty excuses like"it affects us not them" is retarded, saying they shouldn't be allowed to vote because they might die soon is even more retarded. Remainers really are butthurt and retarded(i was for remain too, but this is pathetic)

>Or maybe they are intelligent enough to know when to compromise.

They really aren't, if you ever tried having a political discussion with one of these people you'd know they just use MUH FEELINGS as an argument.

It's because universities are left wing 'safe zones' where they all pat each other on the back for loving immigration yet silence anyone who has a different opinion.

>mfw most cunts that voted leave thought they were going to pocket some extra monies
>actually they're going to pay more taxes, things will cost more, pound won't be worth shit abroad

>other half wanted no immigrations
>really we're just taking in more pakis and nigerians instead of poles/romanians

Should be embarrassed if you voted exit

unironically kill yourself moron

when have financial experts ever been right?

the lefties are lusting for the EU, not going off to leave in some barren desert m8

Why does having more control over our immigration mean we'd take in more pakis and nigerians?

Also if our economy goes down the drain we'll get less immigration.

Getting no turks or bosnian fucks is glorious.

Yes, you made a stupid straw man to characterise the majority of people under 50 years old in this country that voted to remain as lefty delusional art students.

>up 2pc

We're literally going to become an irrelevant half of an island because old people, the best part is it's old people that would never vote for the conservatives in any other election but they see all these far right bennie cutting tories in the EU referendum and vote for their position because of nationalistic feeling. Great job Granddad, tell us again how you were a child during the war and got sent to Wales.

Fucking this

>implying if we focus on the commonwealth there won't be immigration from those shitholes

(exluding aus/nz/Canada/white south africans etc they're cool)

You really don't know how to play the market do you?
Markets go up, markets go down. It's a fact of life.

If anything this is a good investment opportunity to buy in while cunts are shitting themselves in the stock market.

They're the ones getting angry and starting e petitions because they didn't 'win' though.

You don't get middle aged remain voters acting like fucking children.

This
When you say someone shouldn't vote, then someone else says that another group shouldn't vote and it just snowballs and ends up being that no one can vote

Same with the retards saying that another referendum should be held

I narrowly voted remain and I can't say I'm pleased with the result, but the people who are saying we should hold another one are cunts

The commonwealth is falling apart because bongobongoland wants independence.

Canadians are dull desu, rest are top lads though.

You realise there is a world economy outside a protectionist EU, right?

Anyone remember the elections when the lefties done the same? demanding a revote when labour lost fucking kek

Truly are insufferable cunts

Women voting was a mistake.

>blaming old people for fucking up your country when you leech government assistance while browsing a chinese video game forum all day
i got nothing

>we're just taking in more pakis and nigerian
even if that is true, which I'm not sure it is, at least you have a better chance on voting against it since its your own government doing it

as a european voter you can't even vote on what the EU overlords writes in their immigration policy, the EU is completely out of our hands

Don't be ridiculous, the EU is everything, nobody can survive without it.

>(exluding aus/nz/Canada/white south africans etc they're cool)
>Forgetting the best place out of all

>fucking boomers they sit there doing nothing whilst I get the government to pay 30 grand+ for my psychology degree!

I'm going to take that as a joke (poe's law ect so idk)

But anyway, enjoy more real asains (changs). They're pretty bro tier when they're born here.

Do Brits consider psychology a pseudoscience as well?
>melbcuck rage

Are you a yank on holiday, course it was a joke m8

Turkey won't join the EU

It was funny seeing the white working class vote in support are far right tories

Our government already had control over non-EU immigration.